RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump Orders Health Care Providers To Reveal Prices Before They Delive - RightNation.US

Trump Orders Health Care Providers To Reveal Prices Before They Delive Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:58 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 25 June 2019 - 10:59 AM, said:

but ordering someone to go figure it out is easy, actual regulatory implementation will be a nightmare.

The very same can be had of many (most?) regulations and government diktats. Congratulations, you're starting to see the light. :thumbsup:

#22 User is offline   CHANG 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 28 June 2019 - 12:23 PM

Ive said this repeatedly to my wife, who works in health care at a hospital emergency room that is flooded with illegals and the uninsured, that if you want to cut down on people abusing the system simply implement a cover charge at the door. $100 cash or credit card when you check in. I guarantee you could eliminate 2/3rds of the abuse that simply. People who use the hospital, specifically the emergency room, as intended would have little problem paying I imagine. The hospital could even apply it towards your bill. My thinking is these parasites who bring their kid to the ER for a stuffy nose would think again, and buy the kid some over the counter medicine, like any sensible person would.

#23 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:38 PM

View PostCHANG, on 28 June 2019 - 12:23 PM, said:

I've said this repeatedly to my wife, who works in health care at a hospital emergency room that is flooded with illegals and the uninsured, that if you want to cut down on people abusing the system simply implement a cover charge at the door. $100 cash or credit card when you check in. I guarantee you could eliminate 2/3rds of the abuse that simply. People who use the hospital, specifically the emergency room, as intended would have little problem paying I imagine. The hospital could even apply it towards your bill. My thinking is these parasites who bring their kid to the ER for a stuffy nose would think again, and buy the kid some over the counter medicine, like any sensible person would.

Can't do it --- ERs are legally required to treat all regardless of ability to pay. . . .

#24 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:46 PM

View Postmjperry51, on 28 June 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

Can't do it --- ERs are legally required to treat all regardless of ability to pay. . . .

Rename emergency rooms to "triage care". That will exempt them for the law and give voters the opportunity to reconsider.

#25 User is offline   CHANG 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:40 PM

View Postmjperry51, on 28 June 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

I know. My wifes first argument. Im always like oh, f@?$ that!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users