RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump Campaign in Legal Jeopardy Over Manafort - RightNation.US

Trump Campaign in Legal Jeopardy Over Manafort Sharing Data with Russian Agent Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Tabla_Man 

• Go Nuggets!!!
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:33 PM

Big splashy head line followed by the words "IF" in the first paragraph. Classic example of the media's desperation to have this be some sort of Watergate style scandal.

#22 User is online   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:11 AM

By way of a consolation prize, That Guy, let me direct you to an article you're likely to appreciate. CNN thinks that Trump is hyping illegal immigration as a way to distract the public from news about the Mueller investigation.

https://www.cnn.com/...itis/index.html

But, wasn't illegal immigration one of the main issues Trump ran on when he won the Presidency? Yes...but, but, but, Russia! Collusion! Manafort!

But, didn't the spectacle of a column of thousands of Central Americans traveling through Mexico to try to jump the US border underline the problem of illegal immigration? And, didn't the MSM including CNN play up the separation of illegal alien children from illegal alien parents at the border? Yes...but, Russia! Collusion! Trump is distracting us from his legal problems with a phony crisis! I know that, because I saw it on CNN.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users