RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump says he doesn't 'see any reason' - RightNation.US

Trump says he doesn't 'see any reason' why Russia would have hacked the US election Rate Topic: -----

#81 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:44 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 20 July 2018 - 08:33 AM, said:

Trump did defend the conclusions. His criticism of the "intelligence community" was directed at the previous administration. The same IC that is still actively trying to undo the results of the 2016 election.

What was Trump supposed to do? Bark "how dare you!" at Putin in front of the cameras then walk over to shake the thug's hand for winning the election for Trump? Whatever.

Congressman Hurd's complaint is the same as the rest of the swamp's. Trump is changing the way Washington works. The way the world works. U.S. policy toward Russia and specifically Putin has failed for two decades. 0bama gave Putin everything but the keys to the White House. Trump is trying something new. Congress is full of "bitter clingers" to the globalist order.

Lastly, Ladybird. You support the "right" of foreigners to actually vote in our elections. Illegal ones at that. So any reference you make to Russian meddling, interference, or collusion is fake. You have zero credibility on the issue.

Spot on. Also, it should be apparent to Ladybird by now that at least half the country is awake to the fact that people like this congressman and the alphabet agencies are not trustworthy to do anything but spew support for some globalist agenda that has none of our interests in mind. Quoting said people does nothing to convince us otherwise.

#82 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:48 AM

View PostJunto, on 20 July 2018 - 08:44 AM, said:

Spot on. Also, it should be apparent to Ladybird by now that at least half the country is awake to the fact that people like this congressman and the alphabet agencies are not trustworthy to do anything but spew support for some globalist agenda that has none of our interests in mind. Quoting said people does nothing to convince us otherwise.

What’s apparent is that Trump was spot on about his most ardent supporters.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 20 July 2018 - 08:50 AM

#83 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:50 AM

View PostLadybird, on 20 July 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

What’s apparent is that Trump was spot on about his supporters.

Please explain this to me like I am a 5 year old.

#84 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:57 AM

View PostJunto, on 20 July 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

View PostLadybird, on 20 July 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

What’s apparent is that Trump was spot on about his most ardent supporters.

Please explain this to me like I am a 5 year old.

She's referring to Trump's assertion that his supporters would continue to support him no matter what (I forget the exact date or quote, but it involved something about shooting somebody.)

Of course, her "point" (such as it is...:rolleyes:) would be a little more worthwhile if Trump had actually done something "wrong" on this issue.

B)

#85 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:59 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 July 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

She's referring to Trump's assertion that his supporters would continue to support him no matter what (I forget the exact date or quote, but it involved something about shooting somebody.)

Of course, her "point" (such as it is...:rolleyes:) would be a little more worthwhile if Trump had actually done something "wrong" on this issue.

B)

Made tragically more funny by how much she supports real killers like the Clinton's.

#86 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:01 AM

View PostJunto, on 20 July 2018 - 08:59 AM, said:

Made tragically more funny by how much she supports real killers like the Clinton's.

While an ardent Obama dog washer, she has said many, many times that she doesn’t support the Clintons.

#87 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:04 AM

View PostJerryL, on 20 July 2018 - 09:01 AM, said:

While an ardent Obama dog washer, she has said many, many times that she doesn’t support the Clintons.

But curiously opposed to Trump's plan to unravel their corruption...

#88 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:15 AM

View PostJerryL, on 20 July 2018 - 09:01 AM, said:

Yes, that's true.

View PostJunto, on 20 July 2018 - 09:04 AM, said:

And that's true too.

B)

#89 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:19 AM

View PostJunto, on 20 July 2018 - 09:04 AM, said:

I should add that I believe Trump's plan involves people like Ladybird being brought into the fold. It's not that he or I see her as a foe, but someone who has to be shown just how much corruption has gone on at the highest levels. In my heart I wish she saw things differently, and I don't really just want a tribalist, us vs. them argument.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users