RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: BREAKING: Trump Holds Surprise Press Conference, Slams Pelosi and Give - RightNation.US

BREAKING: Trump Holds Surprise Press Conference, Slams Pelosi and Give Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:16 AM

Iím tired of spending bills on infrastructure. We had one around 2010 to the tune of $1 trillion and what do we have to show for it? Well of course, we need to spend more on infrastructure. How about NO! Let the states handle it. Remove the federal tax on gas and hand that over to the states.

#22 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:56 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 23 May 2019 - 05:13 AM, said:

What do you think would be in an infrastructure bill passed by the DNC? Do you really it would be a clean bill without poison pills? Do you not see they would use it to pass tons of tax increases, regulations and enforcement processes? All the while pushing Billions to their people? Anything the DNC has it's hands on turns into a 5000 page document with abortion rights, transgender rights and payouts to the very people that pay them to run for office. I would rather NOTHING got done this year and they phone it in until the next election. Nothing getting done is the status quo, that is better than letting that hag have her hand in anything. They can spend the next year in the courts trying to get documents from a rock. Notice they subpoenaed everything, I mean 10 years or more of private business records of DJT, his businesses AND HIS FAMILY. This kind of scrutiny ever given to anyone other than the enemies of the DNC?

This kind of crap happened before, in the 30's when enemies of the new deal were attacked and imprisoned by another Democrat and his operatives.

https://www.hillsdal...dr-and-the-irs/
Yes Democrats have a long history of using the Federal Government as a weapon against the people of this nation.

The Democrats won't stop their investigations. It isn't going to happen. So either the President works with them on the very, very few things he can such as this, or he may as well just go on vacation for the next few years. Those years may get cut short though. Lets say a bridge collapses or some people die in a sinkhole under a crappy interstate. Who will the people - the people, not the media - blame? The President who wanted to hold their safety hostage over ridiculous Dem investigations.

#23 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:08 AM

View PostRock N, on 22 May 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

A sound of a rope snapping the necks of criminals who have illegally attempted to overthrow a duly elected president would sound much better?

Much better...

#24 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:15 AM

View Postzurg, on 23 May 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

So I guess you don't think Pelosi's press conference immediately prior to meeting with Trump was a misplaced idea? I guess you think Trump should have just sucked it up? Most of all, I guess you think he should just accept an impeachment and resign? Correct?

No, I think you should stop guessing and simply read what I wrote.

#25 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:35 AM

View PostDutch13, on 23 May 2019 - 09:15 AM, said:

No, I think you should stop guessing and simply read what I wrote.

Everyone on this board knows the hidden meaning of all your posts

Here let me help you out...Trump bad...Everyone else good

#26 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:18 AM

View PostDutch13, on 23 May 2019 - 07:20 AM, said:

Exactly. While campaigning, he promised that he could be the President of the United States AND still have enough time left over to run his private business. Thankfully, he seems to be focused on just being President, but he needs to do his job. I understand the politics of laying down a gauntlet to his political enemies, but I hope he isn't serious about this.

Clinton WAS being impeached and he still did his job.

Yes, he did say that. But obviously, when he said it (i.e. during the campaign) he couldn't possibly know how incredibly childish and stubborn and obsessively compulsive his enemies would be after the election. No president in American history has been so constantly and immovably obstructed, interfered with, opposed, lied about, and attacked. Not Clinton, not Nixon, nobody. And yet despite all that obsessive-compulsive obstruction, Trump has still managed to accomplish great things.

Obviously he hasn't managed to accomplish everything he wanted, and intended, to do. The blame lies directly on the doorstep of his manic opposition.

B)

#27 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:35 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 23 May 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

Yes, he did say that. But obviously, when he said it (i.e. during the campaign) he couldn't possibly know how incredibly childish and stubborn and obsessively compulsive his enemies would be after the election. No president in American history has been so constantly and immovably obstructed, interfered with, opposed, lied about, and attacked. Not Clinton, not Nixon, nobody. And yet despite all that obsessive-compulsive obstruction, Trump has still managed to accomplish great things.

Obviously he hasn't managed to accomplish everything he wanted, and intended, to do. The blame lies directly on the doorstep of his manic opposition.

B)

I absolutely agree with you on this. He is the President, though. He can't say that he is going to refuse to do his job unless the demcrats stop investigating him and not expect to take a huge political hit from it.

He has the upper hand, but by saying that he won't work with them, every single thing that needs to happen and doesn't happen in the near future will fall squarely on his shoulders. He is giving that upper hand away.

Of course, a certain percentage will blame him regardless of the truth and a certain percentage will makes excuses for him regardless of the truth, the percentage who will assign the blame to him will increase....and that is dangerous 18 months before the 2020 election when voting margins might be tight.

#28 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:51 AM

View PostDutch13, on 23 May 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

I absolutely agree with you on this. He is the President, though. He can't say that he is going to refuse to do his job unless the demcrats stop investigating him and not expect to take a huge political hit from it.

He has the upper hand, but by saying that he won't work with them, every single thing that needs to happen and doesn't happen in the near future will fall squarely on his shoulders. He is giving that upper hand away.

Of course, a certain percentage will blame him regardless of the truth and a certain percentage will makes excuses for him regardless of the truth, the percentage who will assign the blame to him will increase....and that is dangerous 18 months before the 2020 election when voting margins might be tight.

Pelosi held a quick press conference immediately before her scheduled meeting with the President in order to directly attack him and openly lie about him. And she's no "exception" or anything; she represents the traitorous, pathologically dishonest, shamelessly hypocritical attitude of her entire party. She and the rest of her ilk have no intention whatsoever of "working with" Trump on infrastructure or anything else. It is perfectly logical, reasonable and sensible for Trump to wait until after Nov 2020 before launching any important business, hoping to have retaken the House and have reasonable people to work with.

B)

#29 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:01 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 23 May 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

Pelosi held a quick press conference immediately before her scheduled meeting with the President in order to directly attack him and openly lie about him. And she's no "exception" or anything; she represents the traitorous, pathologically dishonest, shamelessly hypocritical attitude of her entire party. She and the rest of her ilk have no intention whatsoever of "working with" Trump on infrastructure or anything else. It is perfectly logical, reasonable and sensible for Trump to wait until after Nov 2020 before launching any important business, hoping to have retaken the House and have reasonable people to work with.

B)

Well then Trump could easily prove that by trying to work with Democrats on infrastructure instead of foolishly demanding that they drop investigations in exchange for him doing his damn job on the behalf of the American people.

This post has been edited by AntonToo: 23 May 2019 - 11:02 AM

#30 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:11 AM

View PostAntonToo, on 23 May 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Well then Trump could easily prove that by trying to work with Democrats on infrastructure instead of foolishly demanding that they drop investigations in exchange for him doing his damn job on the behalf of the American people.

:yawn:

Beat it, Spaulding.

#31 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:20 AM

BTW, care to drop in this thread and offer your $0.02? Lest you look like a hypocrite...

http://www.rightnati...howtopic=222584

Or this one?
http://www.rightnati...howtopic=222589

Your input is desired.

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 23 May 2019 - 11:22 AM

#32 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:31 AM

A response beyond the recognized limits of stupidity. HE should be the one trying to work with others? Shirley, you can be serious?

With this one, you've finally convinced me that you are indeed a troll, and not (just) a looney leftist. Go away lest ye turn tombstone when the sun rises

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 23 May 2019 - 11:33 AM

#33 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:47 AM

View PostDutch13, on 23 May 2019 - 07:21 AM, said:

So, are you suggesting that the democrats could get one over on the greatest dealmaker in history?

Really? You do realize it takes Congress AND the President to get a bill passed. You also realize that Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush all passed laws that had poison pills in them from the Democrats? Reagan passed the immigration reform with a promissory note for a wall, didn't happen. GHWB passed a bill that forced him to raise taxes, as did GWB. So great deal maker or not compromise gets you cut in the RNC. Specially when we have people like you in the party ready to cut the throat of our President so you can push your next Bush forward. Cuz you know, it's "his turn".

View Postjohnnybravo, on 23 May 2019 - 08:16 AM, said:

I'm tired of spending bills on infrastructure. We had one around 2010 to the tune of $1 trillion and what do we have to show for it? Well of course, we need to spend more on infrastructure. How about NO! Let the states handle it. Remove the federal tax on gas and hand that over to the states.

Oh come on! We had all those great signs!

#34 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:48 AM

No, talking about important, expensive, far-reaching programs like infrastructure with people who have proven they are dishonest, hypocritical traitors to their own country and its citizens is never a good idea. The Democrats have proven beyond all honest refutation they don't care about American citizens, they don't care how much money gets wasted, they don't care about integrity or honor or honesty or consistency or any other admirable approach to anything. Whatever infrastructure policy is achieved by "working with" Democrats can't help but be a disaster. Much better to wait until after the election when, if the voters are sensible enough to boot enough Dem reps to give the house back to slightly more sensible people, Trump will be able to work out a MUCH better policy.

B)

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 23 May 2019 - 01:30 PM

#35 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:49 AM

View PostModerator T, on 23 May 2019 - 08:56 AM, said:

The Democrats won't stop their investigations. It isn't going to happen. So either the President works with them on the very, very few things he can such as this, or he may as well just go on vacation for the next few years. Those years may get cut short though. Lets say a bridge collapses or some people die in a sinkhole under a crappy interstate. Who will the people - the people, not the media - blame? The President who wanted to hold their safety hostage over ridiculous Dem investigations.

You are correct, they will impeach him, and as long as Romney don't lead a revolution on the left / right we are fine. On the other hand passing a crap bill guarantees the leftist gets elected in 2020. I would rather do nothing for the next year and a bit and watch the unemployment numbers shrink, than allow the DNC to get in there and screw up the economy with a Trillion dollar albatross they will firmly hang around the President's neck. Nothing is better than something when something is jumping off a cliff. Unless you plan on committing suicide then jumping off a cliff is rather the something you want to do.

#36 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:53 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 23 May 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

B)

Monty, you are forgetting 1/2 of the Republican party as well. Idiots like Romney carrying the water of the suicidal marxist that want to murder this nation.

Really? Doing infrastructure? In what way?

#37 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:57 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 23 May 2019 - 11:48 AM, said:

No, when talking about important, expensive, far-reaching programs like infrastructure with people who have proven they are dishonest, hypocritical traitors to their own country and its citizens is never a good idea. The Democrats have proven beyond all honest refutation they don't care about American citizens, they don't care how much money gets wasted, they don't care about integrity or honor or honesty or consistency or any other admirable approach to anything. Whatever infrastructure policy is achieved by "working with" Democrats can't help but be a disaster. Much better to wait until after the election when, if the voters are sensible enough to boot enough Dem reps to give the house back to slightly more sensible people, Trump will be able to work out a MUCH better policy.

B)

https://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/cloward-piven.jpg
This has been the plan of the DNC since at least the 30's. Bury the US in economic failure, watch it collapse and then the huddled masses will beg for slavery to protect them from the harsh reality of being incapable of providing for themselves. Works everywhere it's been tried, Venezuela is the latest incarnation of it. That's why the DNC is importing all these illegals here, they are burying our nation in slaves to destroy the economy.

#38 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:07 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 23 May 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:

Monty, you are forgetting 1/2 of the Republican party as well. Idiots like Romney carrying the water of the suicidal marxist that want to murder this nation.

No, I haven't forgotten. You're absolutely right that there are plenty of Republicans who are every bit as slimy and worthless as the Democrats. Nonetheless, do the math:

ALL Democrats are worthless slime, SOME Republicans are worthless slime. So it's still better to wait until after the 2020 election before starting any truly important, expensive government programs.

B)

#39 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:53 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 23 May 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

No, I haven't forgotten. You're absolutely right that there are plenty of Republicans who are every bit as slimy and worthless as the Democrats. Nonetheless, do the math:

ALL Democrats are worthless slime, SOME Republicans are worthless slime. So it's still better to wait until after the 2020 election before starting any truly important, expensive government programs.

B)

I am in agreement with you 100%. Let the animals wallow in the slop and embarrass themselves until 2020, then crush them in the election and destroy their party 2021 and beyond.

#40 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:27 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 23 May 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

I am in agreement with you 100%. Let the animals wallow in the slop and embarrass themselves until 2020, then crush them in the election and destroy their party 2021 and beyond.

There ya go! Can't disagree with a single word.

:party: :woohoo: :party:

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users