RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Clinton, Hillary - RightNation.US

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Clinton, Hillary

#21 User is offline   katmandu 

• <no title>
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:09 PM

<moved from first post>

Summary Description of Halfwit:
Born in 1947 in Chicago. Graduate of Yale Law School, while in college she worked as a staff lawyer assisted a Congressional committee drawing up articles of impeachment for Richard M. Nixon related to WaterGate (articles which proved unnecessary when Nixon resigned later that year). This experience proved to be helpful when she married a womanizer by the name of Bill Clinton in 1975, and a short while later, she took a job with the Rose Law Firm, where one can only assume from the volume of later news coverage that she immediately began a full-time effort to compile damning records on herself and her husband, perhaps before they even did anything especially bad. It was 1978 when the fun really started. Hillary opened a commodities trading account with $1,000, as her husband's gubernatorial campaign was heating up, and had made $100,000 by the time she closed it the next year. She was assisted in this venture by a local power lawyer employed by one of the state's biggest employers, Tyson Foods. To a lot of people, this deal looked pretty fishy, but no credible criminal case was ever built.

In 1979, the Clintons joined a company to peddle Arkansas real estate -- not exactly a stellar growth sector. Their partners in the deal, who apparently bore most of the risk, were close friends, James and Susan McDougal. The development, known as Whitewater, went belly up in about six seconds flat, but that didn't keep it from snarling the nation in a tediously endless controversy for decades to come.

She and Bill had one child Chelsea, born in 1980.

As time progressed, the volume of Bill's affairs, and the occasional whispered rumors that Hillary might have had a few of her own, have led to much speculation that the former First Couple had an "open marriage" arrangement. But, as with so many aspects of the Clinton's lives, you won't find anyone who will testify to that effect.
One of the most repeated (but entirely unproven) rumors about Hillary Clinton's sex life was a whisper that she may have been involved with her close working partner Vince Foster - he was hott and died from suicide, another Rose Law Firm Partner.

Served as Arkansas's First Lady for 12 years and served as the Nation's First Lady for 8 years. She led a Presidential task force on health care which ultimately failed. Hillary was also investigated during the Whitewater ordeal, in which she was accused of involvement in an illegal Arkansas land deal. She was also accussed of firing the staff of the White House travel office and replacing them with friends from Arkansas.

Eventually there was a focus on Womanizer Bill Clinton's receipt of oral copulation "I did not have sex with that woman....Monica Lewinsky" in the Oval Office and subsequent lying about it under oath. The President had a difficult time trying to explain how his ejaculate encrusted itself on a dress belonging to Lewinsky. The prez wound up impeached by the House of Representatives, luckly his wife was experienced with impeachment proceedings. It is also Hillary's belief that she saved America during this time.

She moved to New York so she could run for a senate seat. She was elected United States Senator from New York on November 7, 2000. She is the first woman elected statewide in New York and is still a halfwit.

Quotes:

"If you vote for Bill, you get me too."
no kidding

In an interview with "60 Minutes," Clinton responded to questions about Bill's dalliances by explaining that she wasn't

"some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette."

"It was a challenge to forgive Bill . . . [but] if Mandela could forgive, I would try."

Mrs. Clinton recalls, after she learned about Monica Lewinsky, "I knew what I did and said in the next days and weeks would influence not just Bill's future and mine, but also America's."
"Bill's Presidency, the institutional Presidency and the integrity of the Constitution hung in the balance."

"In the [first] three years since President Bush took office, eight states have seen an increase in abortion rates...

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users