RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: New York Man Makes A Mess In AOC's Office With Fire Extinguisher - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New York Man Makes A Mess In AOC's Office With Fire Extinguisher After Allegedly Sneaking In Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

  • ***-----------***
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 51,434
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:14 PM

New York Man Makes A Mess In AOC's Office With Fire Extinguisher After Allegedly Sneaking In

Washington Examiner
by Claude Thompson
June 16, 2019 01:10 PM

[Too short to excerpt]

A man in New York allegedly sneaked into Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's district office in Queens on Saturday and hid himself in a closet after spraying a fire extinguisher.

Charges for menacing, criminal trespass, and criminal mischief are pending for 31-year-old Douala Hashi, who was convinced to leave the utility closet by building security before the New York Police Department was contacted, according to the Hill.

Hashi was reportedly holding a broken bottle after the extinguisher's contents dissipated and was taken to the hospital by authorities for an evaluation.

Ocasio-Cortez was not in the office at the time, according to police.

Link

Just another satisfied constituent. . .
0

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,393
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:20 PM

"Sneaked"? Upper Midwest Dialect here. We say "snuck".
0

#3 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

  • Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator
  • Posts: 19,722
  • Joined: 03-November 04

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:30 PM

Meh. I hope he gets in big trouble for his actions if he's found competent.

I don't like her--but I'd never sneak in and spray her office--nor do I encourage of condone anyone else doing that. (I read he may be mentally unstable.)

Vote her out. Don't vandalize her office.
0

#4 User is offline   Martin 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 7,938
  • Joined: 02-July 03

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:31 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 16 June 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

"Sneaked"? Upper Midwest Dialect here. We say "snuck".


Do you teak in your shirttails?



0

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,393
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:27 PM

View PostMartin, on 16 June 2019 - 01:31 PM, said:

Do you teak in your shirttails?


We tuck in our shirts. The first time that I heard reference to "shirttails" was the Worlds of Fun mascots "Shirt Tales". I should have my own 2800 hour special on "Drunk History".

Coattails and politics. The original "mudfalps".
0

#6 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,414
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:52 PM

He never actually got in her office. This was some insane person in the same building.
https://www.huffpost...4b0dc17ef0b6eb1
0

#7 User is online   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,720
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:59 PM

:biglaugh:

Get this guy a beer.

View PostLadybird, on 16 June 2019 - 02:52 PM, said:

He never actually got in her office. This was some insane person in the same building.
https://www.huffpost...4b0dc17ef0b6eb1


:lol: Huff n Bluff...
0

#8 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,393
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 16 June 2019 - 03:03 PM

View PostLadybird, on 16 June 2019 - 02:52 PM, said:

He never actually got in her office. This was some insane person in the same building.
https://www.huffpost...4b0dc17ef0b6eb1


A registered Democrat.
0

#9 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

  • Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 20,299
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 16 June 2019 - 03:13 PM

Well, what a HEADLINE deal.
Now it appears that this was just the Campaign Offices of AOC, not her actual Official Representatives Office.
And the nut never 'breached' the campaign office, just was in the same building.
No indication how many floors in the building, at least three.
Dude didn't spray her office, but aimed an extinguisher in the direction of building security and/or cops.
IOW, nothing of any true importance.
0

#10 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,139
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:12 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 16 June 2019 - 01:30 PM, said:

Meh. I hope he gets in big trouble for his actions if he's found competent.

I don't like her--but I'd never sneak in and spray her office--nor do I encourage of condone anyone else doing that. (I read he may be mentally unstable.)

Vote her out. Don't vandalize her office.


Same here.

Yes, it looks like it wasn't her office after all, but your point is still valid. This kind of crap is just juvenile. I despise AOC as much as anybody else does, but the thing to do is vote her out, not engage in sophomoric vandalism. This is schoolyard-level stuff.

<_<
0

#11 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

  • School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 21,289
  • Joined: 11-December 04

Posted 16 June 2019 - 07:00 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 16 June 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

"Sneaked"? Upper Midwest Dialect here. We say "snuck".


Yeah, but "Sneaked" sounds a whole lot more sneakier than "snuck". LOL.

Lower Midwest (Indiana, Ohio). "Snuck" was used for things like shoplifting - "In 2nd grade I snuck a yo-yo from the local 7-11" or cutting class "I snuck out of Algebra today". "Sneak" was a level more serious, like in 7th grade when a cop car pulls up to me and my friends after dark behind a Western Auto store (remember them?) with a painters tool in my hand that could slip locks and says, "What're you boys doing sneaking around in this alley?". Luckily, we couldn't be nabbed for what we intended to do, because we hadn't yet gotten to the point of even attempting it.

We never actually thought that one through. Yeah, the Western Auto had lots of cool things like bicycles and stuff. So??? What if we HAD heisted the place? What am I going to do? Show up at home with several new bicycles that I couldn't explain? I think mostly I just wanted to prove that I could. LOL


"Paul Harvey, Page Two" . A year or two later, that same officer got fired for agreeing to not be there for some HS girls "Streaking" through the local IGA parking lot (a "thing" in the late '70s). Man, if I'd have known he could be 'had', that might have changed the whole dynamics of the situation.
0

#12 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

  • School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 21,289
  • Joined: 11-December 04

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:13 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 16 June 2019 - 05:12 PM, said:

Same here.

Yes, it looks like it wasn't her office after all, but your point is still valid. This kind of crap is just juvenile. I despise AOC as much as anybody else does, but the thing to do is vote her out, not engage in sophomoric vandalism. This is schoolyard-level stuff.

<_<


Yeah, that.

Cmon, at least a dead horse head. Or, in her case maybe the OTHER end of the horse. LOL.

Reality? There's no basis for the "horse" scene in godfather. That was pure fiction. But... life imitates art and especially these people like to 'play the role'. Over the years, I've done (legit) business with people like Joey P out of Youngstown OH or Tony G out of Chicago. If so much as a dead chipmunk winds up on my bed, I'm first going to wonder "Who did I piss off"? and secondly "How do I fix this"?
0

#13 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,393
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 16 June 2019 - 10:34 PM

View PostLadybird, on 16 June 2019 - 02:52 PM, said:

He never actually got in her office. This was some insane person in the same building.
https://www.huffpost...4b0dc17ef0b6eb1


So you're saying "fake news".
0

#14 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,393
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 16 June 2019 - 10:37 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 16 June 2019 - 07:00 PM, said:

Yeah, but "Sneaked" sounds a whole lot more sneakier than "snuck". LOL.

Lower Midwest (Indiana, Ohio). "Snuck" was used for things like shoplifting - "In 2nd grade I snuck a yo-yo from the local 7-11" or cutting class "I snuck out of Algebra today". "Sneak" was a level more serious, like in 7th grade when a cop car pulls up to me and my friends after dark behind a Western Auto store (remember them?) with a painters tool in my hand that could slip locks and says, "What're you boys doing sneaking around in this alley?". Luckily, we couldn't be nabbed for what we intended to do, because we hadn't yet gotten to the point of even attempting it.

We never actually thought that one through. Yeah, the Western Auto had lots of cool things like bicycles and stuff. So??? What if we HAD heisted the place? What am I going to do? Show up at home with several new bicycles that I couldn't explain? I think mostly I just wanted to prove that I could. LOL


"Paul Harvey, Page Two" . A year or two later, that same officer got fired for agreeing to not be there for some HS girls "Streaking" through the local IGA parking lot (a "thing" in the late '70s). Man, if I'd have known he could be 'had', that might have changed the whole dynamics of the situation.



0

#15 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,414
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:17 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 16 June 2019 - 10:34 PM, said:

So you're saying "fake news".

Appears so..
0

#16 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

  • I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,883
  • Joined: 02-November 03

Posted 17 June 2019 - 11:53 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 16 June 2019 - 09:13 PM, said:

Yeah, that.

Cmon, at least a dead horse head. Or, in her case maybe the OTHER end of the horse. LOL.

Reality? There's no basis for the "horse" scene in godfather. That was pure fiction. But... life imitates art and especially these people like to 'play the role'. Over the years, I've done (legit) business with people like Joey P out of Youngstown OH or Tony G out of Chicago. If so much as a dead chipmunk winds up on my bed, I'm first going to wonder "Who did I piss off"? and secondly "How do I fix this"?


With a dead chipmunk you might have pissed off the cat, or the cat is showing off what a great hunter it is.
0

#17 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

  • I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,883
  • Joined: 02-November 03

Posted 17 June 2019 - 12:05 PM

I am waiting for the lapdog media to find out his once was given money by a man who's second cousin's hairdresser's brother-in-law's neighbor's auto-mechanic's sister's boyfriend's college-roommate visited a building across the street from a Republican's campaign office. Making Hashi a right-winger.
0

#18 User is offline   nickel 

  • Just say No to fluorescent lights!
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 1,550
  • Joined: 09-November 03

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:36 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 16 June 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

"Sneaked"? Upper Midwest Dialect here. We say "snuck".


So do I.

A little west of Boston, MA.
0

#19 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,655
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 17 June 2019 - 10:56 PM

Snuck into her campaign office and let off a fire extinguisher? Really? God almighty I swear people are becoming less creative and sure as sh$t less bold.
Hell, I won't name any people.... but I can tell you that wearing nothing more than a Halloween mask and running down the hall, then back out the same door you came in and screaming ooga booga or come and get it would have damn near been a right of passage. Damn any more people are freaken' amateurs. Coarse on a serious note in this day and age we should be glad he didn't let something else of or wasn't found in the closet doing...how should I say...... 'other things'...


Oki
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users