RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: More Vile Crap From AOC - RightNation.US

More Vile Crap From AOC Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:20 PM

Yeah yeah, I know I know: "We sure do talk about AOC's public stupidities a lot. We sure are obsessed with her. Why, if it wasn't for our obsessive-compulsive focusing on her, nobody'd pay any attention to her...blah blah blah..."

And I suppose there's a certain small measure of truth there.

But when she says INCREDIBLY vile (and provably untrue) crap like the "fascist" Trump administration is running "concentration camps" on our southern border, are we supposed to ignore it? Pretend she didn't say it? Pretend she isn't INCREDIBLY vile and stupid as well as astonishingly uninformed?

Well tough: She's incredibly vile and stupid and astonishingly uninformed. And I'll say it again next time she regurgitates such bile.

Which is pretty much every time she flaps her yap in public.

<_<

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 18 June 2019 - 10:23 PM

#2 User is offline   Timothy 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:22 PM

Talking about "concentration camps" is beyond the pale and absurd.

#3 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:32 PM

View PostTimothy, on 18 June 2019 - 11:22 PM, said:

Talking about "concentration camps" is beyond the pale and absurd.

That's right because no one on our southern border can concentrate, right?

Women like AOC should be charged with public stupidity. It should be treated like public drunkenness.

#4 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:17 AM

Occasional Cortex strikes again

#5 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:34 AM

From the looks of it, we won't have to worry about her after her first term is done. Her constituents are not big fans of hers: https://ijr.com/aoc-...te-to-re-elect/

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 19 June 2019 - 03:52 AM

View PostModerator T, on 19 June 2019 - 02:34 AM, said:

From the looks of it, we won't have to worry about her after her first term is done. Her constituents are not big fans of hers: https://ijr.com/aoc-...te-to-re-elect/

It's too bad that the "light bulb" won't come on for Pelosi's constituents as well.

She says and believes in about as much of the same stupid crap that AOC does. The same can be said for most of the democrap progtard elected officials.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 19 June 2019 - 04:00 AM

#7 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:05 AM

Well, given the results were derived from a door to door survey conducted by a Stop OAC pact, they could be a little skewed.

However, given the fact that only 16 or so thousand put her in office, her chances of staying there are suspect.

The childish rant she would give if she lost would be hilarious, though!

#8 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:20 AM

View Posterp, on 19 June 2019 - 04:05 AM, said:

Well, given the results were derived from a door to door survey conducted by a Stop OAC pact, they could be a little skewed.

However, given the fact that only 16 or so thousand put her in office, her chances of staying there are suspect.

The childish rant she would give if she lost would be hilarious, though!

Contrary to popular myth, congress-critters don't get their salary for life after one term. She would have to go back to bartending...another job she is underqualified for.

#9 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 19 June 2019 - 05:06 AM

View PostJerryL, on 19 June 2019 - 04:20 AM, said:

Contrary to popular myth, congress-critters don't get their salary for life after one term. She would have to go back to bartending...another job she is underqualified for.

If she lost, some dimwit leftist group would hire her as a talking head. You know, like CNN or MSNBC. ;)

#10 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:23 AM

View PostJerryL, on 19 June 2019 - 04:20 AM, said:

MABA!

#11 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:05 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 18 June 2019 - 11:32 PM, said:

Women like AOC should be charged with public stupidity. It should be treated like public drunkenness.

:exactly:

#12 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:13 AM

Curious how Democrats never uttered a peep when Obama used the exact same "concentration camp" for the exact same purpose.

This post has been edited by GrimV: 19 June 2019 - 07:44 AM

#13 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:17 AM

View PostGrimV, on 19 June 2019 - 07:13 AM, said:

Curious how Democrats never uttered a peep when Obama used the exact "concentration camp" for the exact same purpose.

democrats are Hypocrites?! I don't believe it...

#14 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:21 AM

Hot Air brought up a good point concerning this poll. It was conducted by a PAC, not a professional pollster. Not saying they're wrong, and I hope to God she's "One and Done", but I'd wait for confirmation.

#15 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:28 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 19 June 2019 - 07:17 AM, said:

democrats are Hypocrites?! I don't believe it...

Has a single Democrat ever addressed that little slice of truth? I'm not saying at RN. Any Democrat anywhere. On the entire planet. Has a single Democrat anywhere addressed Obama's previous use of Fort Sill, or have they collectively gone full-on KogDis?

See what I did there?

#16 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:31 AM

View PostGrimV, on 19 June 2019 - 07:28 AM, said:

See what I did there?

Troublemaker...

#17 User is online   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 19 June 2019 - 08:40 AM

View PostGrimV, on 19 June 2019 - 07:21 AM, said:

Hot Air brought up a good point concerning this poll. It was conducted by a PAC, not a professional pollster. Not saying they're wrong, and I hope to God she's "One and Done", but I'd wait for confirmation.

Given the recent track record of "professional pollsters" I'm inclined to believe there's some validity to the results. . .

#18 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 19 June 2019 - 08:58 AM

View Posterp, on 19 June 2019 - 05:06 AM, said:

If she lost, some dimwit leftist group would hire her as a talking head. You know, like CNN or MSNBC. ;)

Let them and the 5 people that watch those networks deal with her.

View Postzurg, on 19 June 2019 - 06:23 AM, said:

MABA!

:yeahthat:

#19 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:57 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 18 June 2019 - 10:20 PM, said:

Yeah yeah, I know I know: "We sure do talk about AOC's public stupidities a lot. We sure are obsessed with her. Why, if it wasn't for our obsessive-compulsive focusing on her, nobody'd pay any attention to her...blah blah blah..."

And I suppose there's a certain small measure of truth there.

But when she says INCREDIBLY vile (and provably untrue) crap like the "fascist" Trump administration is running "concentration camps" on our southern border, are we supposed to ignore it? Pretend she didn't say it? Pretend she isn't INCREDIBLY vile and stupid as well as astonishingly uninformed?

Well tough: She's incredibly vile and stupid and astonishingly uninformed. And I'll say it again next time she regurgitates such bile.

Which is pretty much every time she flaps her yap in public.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif

But that's like saying "If no one went to the circus, it would go away. If no one went to the state fair, it would go away. If no one went to a concert, it would go away. If no one would watch Jeff Dunham, Achmed would die." Oh, wait. He's already a Dead Terrorist. Anyway, in this political climate, some of us love a little popcorn, a cold beer and a little comedic entertainment. A good laugh a day is good for a person.

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 18 June 2019 - 11:32 PM, said:

Whoa! Wait a minute! Women? What about the likes of Joe Biden? Eric Duke Nukem? Swalwell? Beto, the Irish Mexican? There's plenty of that stupidity around to fill Gitmo! http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/lengua9ep.gif

#20 User is offline   Tabla_Man 

• Go Nuggets!!!

Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:03 AM

I was listening to Breitbart radio news over the weekend on Patriot XM. I'm not sure sure who the host was, but they were talking about AOC and said, "she's not stupid, don't make the mistake of thinking she's an idiot". I could not believe they said that. Yes she is stupid but what' worse she's not only stupid, she thinks she's smart which is worse. There is nothing worse than someone who just makes up stuff on the spot believing they're an authority issue.

I think it's very likely AOC has some kind of mental disorder. She is obsessed with being famous and she will say or do anything to get attention.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users