RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Mueller Changed Everything - RightNation.US

Mueller Changed Everything Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is online   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 May 2019 - 05:50 AM

View Posterp, on 21 May 2019 - 05:38 AM, said:

Some would say, a lemming.

Where's that cliff when you need it??

#42 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:04 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 20 May 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

Currently, the only head-to-head matchup Trump wins is against Mayor Pete.

http://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/7493a0f8d3cb3a96b5347b911a0da580262ccde4273ba5147755fdb57726fcd9.jpg

#43 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:09 AM

View Posterp, on 21 May 2019 - 05:38 AM, said:

Btw, in case anyone was wondering where this guy gets his thoughts, this analysis is exactly what the left wing media is stating.

He is nothing more than a talking parrot for the left wing media. No original thoughts at all. Some would say, a lemming.

View Postmjperry51, on 21 May 2019 - 05:50 AM, said:

Where's that cliff when you need it??

http://i.postimg.cc/MHy8x1Zn/lemmings.gif

#44 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:34 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 20 May 2019 - 01:42 PM, said:

pissinginthewind.gif

He must enjoy the spray in his face. He's been doing it for years.

View PostThat_Guy, on 19 September 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

I'm talking about the Special Counsel and the Congressional investigations; you referred to "numerous federal agencies pursuing a red herring for political reasons."

At this point, it's clear you were talking out of your @ss. Again.

#45 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:24 AM

View PostBookdoc, on 20 May 2019 - 07:48 PM, said:

Exactly the thought I had. The only way Trump will be shown ahead is if the dims feel that would help their turnout and the orders will go out to their allies, the LSM, that the polls are to show Trump ahead. Anyone thinking plugs biden or any of the other clown car riders can beat Trump is too ignorant to argue with. :coffeenpc:

I wish I could be as confident as you are.

I agree about everybody except Biden: All the rest of those mindless clowns couldn't beat Trump with a stick if he was tied to a tree. Kamala "Mattress-Back" Harris with her apron...Fauxcahontas with her beer bottle..."Spartacus" Booker...Swallow-Well...Crazy Bernie...They're all pathetically stupid losers trying to out-crazy each other.

But Joe Biden? I seriously worry about him. Naturally I hope he loses. His presidency would be just as disastrous as Obama's, if not worse. But I just can't convince myself he'd be as easy to beat as the others.

B)

#46 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:20 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 21 May 2019 - 11:24 AM, said:

I wish I could be as confident as you are.

I agree about everybody except Biden: All the rest of those mindless clowns couldn't beat Trump with a stick if he was tied to a tree. Kamala "Mattress-Back" Harris with her apron...Fauxcahontas with her beer bottle..."Spartacus" Booker...Swallow-Well...Crazy Bernie...They're all pathetically stupid losers trying to out-crazy each other.

But Joe Biden? I seriously worry about him. Naturally I hope he loses. His presidency would be just as disastrous as Obama's, if not worse. But I just can't convince myself he'd be as easy to beat as the others.

B)

Biden doesn't stand a chance. The leftist media will tell us otherwise, but fact is, young progressives are not excited about Biden. He doesn't represent anything they believe. He was just the White chaperone intended to ease the worries about the inexperienced semi-black community organizer.

#47 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:45 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 20 May 2019 - 12:13 PM, said:

You should re-read the Special Counsel's report.

Is it true what I heard you did with some kids?

#48 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>

Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:47 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 20 May 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

Currently, the only head-to-head matchup Trump wins is against Mayor Pete.

Yes.....and the only candidates Hillary could beat were Ted Cruz and Donald Trump. How did colluding with the major media outlets to help Trump win the republican nomination work out for Hillary?

#49 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:22 PM

View PostDutch13, on 21 May 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

Is it true what I heard you did with some kids?

While the things we've heard about his penchant for molesting children doesn't meet the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, apparently it's enough to subpoena witnesses and investigate further.

#50 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:28 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 21 May 2019 - 01:22 PM, said:

While the things we've heard about his penchant for molesting children doesn't meet the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, apparently it's enough to subpoena witnesses and investigate further.

He. Has. Not. Been. Exonerated.

#51 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:37 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 21 May 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

Biden doesn't stand a chance. The leftist media will tell us otherwise, but fact is, young progressives are not excited about Biden. He doesn't represent anything they believe. He was just the White chaperone intended to ease the worries about the inexperienced semi-black community organizer.

Again, I wish I could be so confident.

In another thread I said very similar things about Biden not being hard-core-leftwing enough for the current Dem base. And I think it's true: The rest of that passel of clown candidates is so ridiculously leftwing that they make Biden look almost "middle of the road" by comparison. Nonetheless, their utterly irrational hatred of Trump far outweighs any other utterly irrational hatred in their lives, including their utterly irrational hatred for old white men in general. IF Biden gets the Dem nomination (not guaranteed, I acknowledge), he'll have a much better chance of beating Trump than any of the other Dem candidates would have had. The Trump-haters (including some "republicans") will vote for anybody (including Biden) to get rid of Trump.

I sincerely believe that. Now don't get me wrong: I still think Trump can (and will) beat him. I certainly hope so. But Biden will give him stiffer competition than any of the rest would have.

B)

#52 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 22 May 2019 - 02:28 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 20 May 2019 - 11:05 AM, said:

You clearly donít.

Yeah, well I don't particularly understand the insane, either, but I don't count that as an inadequacy on my part; some things and some people are simply not worth trying to understand, if it is even possible.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users