RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Biden Says Trump Is Going To 'Squander' The Economy He Got - RightNation.US

Biden Says Trump Is Going To 'Squander' The Economy He Got From Obama Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:24 PM

This kind of outright blatant shameless lying is both sociopathic and pathological.

It ought to be made a crime for politicians punishable by a very lengthy prison sentence.

I'm for bringing back the wooden pillories in the town squares and Joey Plugs spending a few days weeks months there for this blatant act.

#22 User is offline   JesseR72 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:43 PM

Democrats have mastered the art of propaganda within a two-party system. A bad economy will ALWAYS be the fault of Republicans and a good economy will ALWAYS be credited to Democrats. If Democrats never hold significant power again and the economy roars to highs we've never even dreamed of, 10 years, 25 years, 50 years of peace and prosperity through Republican leadership, The Dems will still be saying that it was all because of the Obama administration and their policies. Conversely, if no Republican is EVER elected again and, after a few years of a Democrat Presidency with 535 Democrat Senators and Congressmen, we turn into a third-world country, there is no doubt in my mind that they will blame Republicans for it.

#23 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:49 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 20 May 2019 - 01:39 PM, said:

Hey Bidumb:

FOAD.

Into traffic...

On the freeway. At rush hour.

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 20 May 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

Yup. There was a time when there were any number of (mostly southern) Democrats who were more conservative than any number of (mostly northern)liberal Republicans. Sen. Phil Gramm** (D-TX), Sen Sam Nunn (D-GA), and Gov. Bob Graham (D-FL) come to mind. And, yes, I voted for Bob Graham. Twice.

These days? There's only ONE possible way I'd ever vote for a Dem again, and it's extremely farfetched given that they're from different states, but if Susan Collins (R-ME) were to ever run against Joe Manchin (D-WV) for ANYTHING, I'd likely vote for Manchin.

**= yeah, yeah, I know: Phil Gramm eventually DID become a Republican, but I remember him mostly for being one of the first Democrats to jump on the "Reaganomics" bandwagon of the early '80s with the 1981 Gramm-Latta Omnibus Reconciliation Bill which included the so-called Kemp-Roth Tax Cut.

There's only one way I'd ever vote for a democrat again. Just like my parents, I will most likely vote for them all after I'm dead. But until then, no.

#24 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:29 AM

Mathematically, this situation can be represented thusly:

If Reality=X, Joe Biden=1/X

#25 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:06 AM

View PostRock N, on 20 May 2019 - 08:24 PM, said:

This kind of outright blatant shameless lying is both sociopathic and pathological.

It ought to be made a crime for politicians punishable by a very lengthy prison sentence.

I'm for bringing back the wooden pillories in the town squares and Joey Plugs spending a few days weeks months there for this blatant act.

:exactly:

Him and a whole bunch of other Democraps.

#26 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:50 PM

I figured out when to start laughing, now I just don't know when to stop.

#27 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:54 AM

The Charts and Graphs proving this will be historic in value.

Oki

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users