RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: House Democrats erupt in protests over indirect sanction of Rep. Omar - RightNation.US

House Democrats erupt in protests over indirect sanction of Rep. Omar Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:54 AM

House Democrats erupt in protests over indirect sanction of Rep. Omar for alleged anti-Semitism
The Washington Post - Mike DeBonis & Rachel Bade - link

<excerpted>

House Democrats erupted in fury Wednesday, challenging leaders over indirectly sanctioning freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar for alleged anti-Semitic remarks amid an outcry over party inaction to President Trump’s divisive comments on race.

In a closed-door session, Democrats protested plans to vote this week on a resolution condemning religious hatred, a measure prompted by Omar’s comments last week suggesting supporters of Israel have “allegiance to a foreign country.”
*snip*

Alleged... Really?

The fact that these asshats are behind closed doors tells me that they aren't talking about sanctions but using the time to plot more bullshidt strategy using the media as their shills.

This is beyond acceptable.

#2 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:49 AM

And they changed the resolution to be a rebuke of Trump basically since they claim he's the biggest hater of them all.

#3 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:25 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 07 March 2019 - 12:54 AM, said:

...amid an outcry over party inaction to President Trump’s divisive comments on race.

What divisive comments on race? :scratch:

#4 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:32 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 07 March 2019 - 08:25 AM, said:

What divisive comments on race? :scratch:

Your question is racist.

#5 User is offline   Bubbajoebob 

• M dwarf stars
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:47 AM

House Democrats erupt in protests over indirect sanction of Rep. Omar for alleged anti-Semitism
The Washington Post - Mike DeBonis & Rachel Bade - link

And yet American Jews will continue to vote for the people who hate them.

This post has been edited by Bubbajoebob: 07 March 2019 - 09:49 AM

#6 User is offline   jr_tex 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:20 AM

View PostBubbajoebob, on 07 March 2019 - 09:47 AM, said:

And yet American Jews will continue to vote for the people who hate them.

Just like American Blacks continue to vote for politicians that only show interest in them during elections them forget them in between.

#7 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:44 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFiz-j66X74

Oki

#8 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:07 PM

So same old democrat stuff it’s not racist when we do it and you can’t call us out, after all she just talked about jews

#9 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:33 PM

Hey dims: Jewish Lives Matter.

#10 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 07 March 2019 - 03:17 PM

View Postjr_tex, on 07 March 2019 - 10:20 AM, said:

Just like American Blacks continue to vote for politicians that only show interest in them during elections them forget them in between.

Well, why should Blacks be treated any differently than the rest of us ???

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 March 2019 - 04:22 PM

View Postoki, on 07 March 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

:scratch:

The link goes to some sort of home improvement site. Is that what you meant to link?

#12 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 04:34 PM

Still waiting for our open minded left members thoughts on what she said. Other then republicans mean posted 9-11 picture of her and a what about defense. I’m sure thier outrage is coming

#13 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 04:57 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 07 March 2019 - 04:22 PM, said:

The link goes to some sort of home improvement site. Is that what you meant to link?

Arrrgggg

https://www.youtube....h?v=HFiz-j66X74

Cyndi Lauper True Colors...
We sure as hell are seeing their 'True Colors' and that's why the left loves them....

Oki

#14 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:23 PM

View Postoki, on 07 March 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

Arrrgggg

https://www.youtube....h?v=HFiz-j66X74

Cyndi Lauper True Colors...
We sure as hell are seeing their 'True Colors' and that's why the left loves them....

Oki

Ah, OK thanks.

:yes:

#15 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:50 PM

You know, with all this furor about sanctions against politicians who are using hateful rhetoric while sitting on public office, how about they pass a bill that sanctions those same politicians for using hate speech against the United States?

If you don't like the job you have, leave.

And, quite frankly, I don't know of any other jobs that you apply for that are as costly as a political office, what with all the campaigning you need to do, advertising, marketing, outreach, headquarters, communications, et al.

That's a lot of money spent to get a job so you can then turn around and trash your employer and those who gave you the job, i.e.; the voters, all the while picking their pockets.

If you don't love this nation and you want to transform it into some new version of an old, decimated country, then get the <censored> out and go live where they espouse the things you champion and let those who love America, natural born or legal citizens, do the job of making this a better nation.

#16 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:00 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 07 March 2019 - 06:49 AM, said:

And they changed the resolution to be a rebuke of Trump basically since they claim he's the biggest hater of them all.

You should have listened to Erick Erickson's show this afternoon (do you get it in your area?). He was - literally - Laughing Out Loud as the DEMwits kept pulling back the resolution to add yet another protected group. One of the later ones added before I had to move on was "Pacific Islanders". I kid you not.

I mean, Really??? Has there been a problem lately with hate speech against Samoans? :rofl:

Erickson also had a sobering point: The one group they've apparently NOT condemned Hate Speech against was... Christians. Well, that needs to change.

As a Christian who has lived as a civilian in Muslim Countries (UAE and Oman), I've learned a thing or two and think that we Christians as a whole could learn a thing or two. Biggest thing I've gained is a certain non-negotiable "line in the sand" attitude. A "bounds", if you will. Within the bounds: freedom, right up to the line. But, cross the line and hellfire-and-brimstone like you wouldn't believe. I'm perfectly okay with that concept. As a Christian, I would PREFER that the MSM, Educators, Congress, etc., RESPECT US... but I'll settle for - as a poor substitute - them FEARING us. THAT's what we need to learn from the muslims.

The Muslims understand what "Jihad" means. We Christians seem to have forgotten what "Crusade" means. Literally, it means "War of the Cross", essentially "Jihad" Latinized.

There is a saying in the Middle East: "Me and my brother against the cousin. But Me, my brother AND my cousin against the Stranger" In this paradigm, Judeo-Christians are brothers and Muslims are at least "cousins" (SOME, of course, more distant cousins than others.) But I WILL STAND with my Muslim "cousins" ANY DAY over leftists/communists. Root out the BIGGER evil, we can quibble over the rest later. Just as, during WWII the USA sided with Stalin in order to root out the bigger evil.

There are those who, especially since the '60s, would argue that if there's any bounds AT ALL then it's not really "freedom". I disagree; what they're describing is not really "Freedom" but merely slavery under a different master.

#17 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:33 PM

I still haven’t figured out if the democrats are just scared sh!tless of the muslims or think that if they pander to them in their “big tent” of identity politics they will support the dems and won’t turn on them when the inevitable happens. Either way, boys and girls, it looks like fewer and fewer people are willing to stand up to the conquest that is happening and when they are the majority, it won’t matter that Nancy was nice to them during the takeover.

#18 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:55 AM

View PostBootsieBets, on 07 March 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

I still haven’t figured out if the democrats are just scared sh!tless of the muslims or think that if they pander to them in their “big tent” of identity politics they will support the dems and won’t turn on them when the inevitable happens. Either way, boys and girls, it looks like fewer and fewer people are willing to stand up to the conquest that is happening and when they are the majority, it won’t matter that Nancy was nice to them during the takeover.

I think the first part is probably 90% of it.

Although a majority of Americans may call themselves "Christians" when asked, the percentage of "practicing" Christians is probably between 20% (ChurchLeaders.com) and 40% (Gallup).

Gallup, "random" sampling of 1,000 Americans: “In the last seven days, did you attend a church service, excluding weddings and funerals?” and came up with 40%. IMHO, that may be a bit high. 1,000 out of 325 million is just too small of a sample to be statistically significant.

ChurchLeaders.com is probably more accurate, based on data derived from actual attendance figures as compared against population. They came up with ~20%, confirmed by similar studies using similar methods. 7 Startling Facts: An Up Close Look at Church Attendance in America

That makes us a distinct "minority". Yet the Dems don't pander to US. Why not? Because they don't FEAR us.

It hasn't always been this way. It doesn't need to be this way going forward.

#19 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:09 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 08 March 2019 - 07:55 AM, said:

Although a majority of Americans may call themselves "Christians" when asked, the percentage of "practicing" Christians is probably between 20% (ChurchLeaders.com) and 40% (Gallup).

Gallup, "random" sampling of 1,000 Americans: “In the last seven days, did you attend a church service, excluding weddings and funerals?” and came up with 40%. IMHO, that may be a bit high. 1,000 out of 325 million is just too small of a sample to be statistically significant.

ChurchLeaders.com is probably more accurate, based on data derived from actual attendance figures as compared against population. They came up with ~20%, confirmed by similar studies using similar methods. 7 Startling Facts: An Up Close Look at Church Attendance in America

That makes us a distinct "minority". Yet the Dems don't pander to US. Why not? Because they don't FEAR us.

What is a “practicing” Christian?

I would call a church-going Christian an attending or church Christian. There are believers who are practicing who don’t go to church.

#20 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>

Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:37 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 08 March 2019 - 07:55 AM, said:

Well, I am not a practicing Catholic anymore, although I am definitely guided by my Christian upbringing and faith. But you are right, the democrats aren’t afraid of us because we don’t threaten them with bodily harm for insulting our sensibilities. And even most Christians are too spineless and forgiving – yes, you can be to forgiving – to stand up for what’s right.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users