RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Driven Mad By Trump: Celebrities Express Anger And Depression Over - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Driven Mad By Trump: Celebrities Express Anger And Depression Over President Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

  • ***-----------***
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 51,435
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 05 May 2019 - 12:22 AM

Driven Mad By Trump: Celebrities Express Anger And Depression Over President

NewsBusters
By Geoffrey Dickens
May 4, 2019 12:30 PM EDT

Excerpt:

Therapists in Hollywood must be raking it in this month, as celebrities from Chelsea Handler to Amy Poehler confessed to having emotional breakdowns and “panic attacks” over Donald Trump. Some of them were just sad as they cried over no collusion in the Russia case. Singer Bette Midler claimed Trump had “caused depression, despair, confusion and death.”

Others expressed anger. Actor Robert De Niro raged against the “wannabee gangster in the White House.” Comedian D.L. Hughley demanded action as he insisted if Democrats didn’t impeach Trump then the word “justice” has no meaning. And others, like Empire actress Taraji P. Henson prayed – to Joe Biden – to “save” them.

The following is a just a sample of celebrities losing their mind over Donald Trump in the last month:

DeNiro’s Dumb Denunciation of Donald

“I’m happy to stand with Samantha Bee tonight to support the First Amendment, the right of the President to be a relentless and unrepentant lying scumbag, the right of his supporters to not give a <censored> and our right to do something about it...Impeachment or not, there will be an election. Unless Mitch McConnell can figure out a way to stop that vote, too.”
— Actor Robert De Niro at TBS’s Samantha Bee’s Not The White House Correspondents Dinner, April 27.

“Wannabe Gangster” in the White House

Actor Robert De Niro: “We have a wannabe gangster in the White House now.”
Host Stephen Colbert: “Yeah. He does – he acts – he tries to act like a tough guy. Tries to act like a made man.”
De Niro: “Like a made guy. You call it a certain say disappointed dunsky. And a dunsky is a way of calling a don, sort of a contracted way of don. A ‘D.D.’ you’d call him – a disappointed dunsky. That’s what he is. He’s a dumb bell, in other words.”
— CBS’s The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, April 19.

“Justice” Has No Meaning Unless Trump is Removed

“The bottom line is this. If he [Donald Trump] doesn’t deserve to be impeached then we should take the word out of the dictionary. We should also take out ‘Justice.’”
— Comedian D.L. Hughley on TV One’s The D.L. Hughley Show, April 24.

*snip*

Crying Over No Proof of Collusion

“#DonaldTrump has forced us to live through war as a nation for the last two years; he has caused depression, despair, confusion and death. We’re not just sick at heart, but literally sick from him; from uncontrollable rage at the thought that he will get away with his crimes.”
— March 24 tweet by actress/singer Bette Midler.

“I Have Not, Nor Will I Change My Opinion Of trump, His Evil, Or His Ties To Russia. He Is up to his Neck in Crime & Corruption. THERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT CANNOT BE HIDDEN FOREVER…THE SUN AND…THE TRUTH.”
— March 25 tweet by actress/singer Cher.

“U have to be the world’s most self-serving useful idiot not to read btw the lines of Barr’s letter so as to celebrate ur pre-determined conclusions, drawn in defense of a US turn toward authoritarianism, which, as described in the letter, u helped facilitate. Harshness intended.”
— March 25 tweet by HBO’s Westworld actor Jeffrey Wright.

“Tomorrow Donald Trump, with the aid of the Attorney General of the United States, will try to drive a stake through the heart of Democracy.”
— April 17 tweet by actor/director Rob Reiner.

“What a charade #BarrRedaction #ImpeachTheMF”
— April 18 tweet by comedian, actress and former ABC’s The View co-host Rosie O’Donnell.

Praying to Biden

“I’m waiting to hear what Joe Biden is going to do. [She claps her hands in prayer and whispers.] Save us, save us, save us! [Laughs.] Save us! Save us, Joe!...Joe, I love you, save us!”
— Excerpt from March 25 Washington Post interview with actress Taraji P. Henson.

*snip*

The Rest
0

#2 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

  • Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,192
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 05 May 2019 - 01:28 AM

Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad.
0

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

  • Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,549
  • Joined: 01-April 03

Posted 05 May 2019 - 01:29 AM

When self retarded, preening divas get their bits in a wad and start spewing off about the sins of others that reveal the depths of their ignorance and hypocrisy.
0

#4 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 31,215
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 05 May 2019 - 05:22 AM

I wish that these hateful spiteful deluded losers would all just do themselves in.

The world would be so much better without them.

Trump hasn't done anything wrong at all, yet they are all believing their own made up lies that he has because they lost and people have rejected their forced progressivism.

They just can't take it and are carrying on worse than any spoiled 2 year old. :crybaby2:
0

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,504
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 05 May 2019 - 05:34 AM

Lessee, is it Trump who's causing all this anxiety, or is it the daily attacks against this president by the mainstream media? And isn't it odd how Obama floated through his 8 years without a single scandal?! Well, at least not one the MSM was willing to cover...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 05 May 2019 - 05:39 AM

0

#6 User is offline   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,074
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 05 May 2019 - 05:42 AM

Ah, brings me back to the ol' Hollywood Halfwit days. Good times
0

#7 User is offline   helton 

  • Blueberries good, liberals bad!
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 426
  • Joined: 02-September 03

Posted 05 May 2019 - 07:13 AM

All roads lead back to "I can't believe that Hillary lost, and I'm gonna stomp my feet, pout, and throw a tantrum until the next election."

:tantrum:
0

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,721
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:51 AM

I hope he drives them all to suicide...they won't be missed anyways.
0

#9 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,721
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:52 AM

View PostRock N, on 05 May 2019 - 05:22 AM, said:

I wish that these hateful spiteful deluded losers would all just do themselves in.

The world would be so much better without them.

Trump hasn't done anything wrong at all, yet they are all believing their own made up lies that he has because they lost and people have rejected their forced progressivism.

They just can't take it and are carrying on worse than any spoiled 2 year old. :crybaby2:


:exactly:

They all can go to Hell.
0

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,721
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:57 AM

Their explosions come 2020 will be epic.

:thumbsup:
0

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,160
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:12 AM

Yes, they're all brain-dead morons. Uber-idiots, every last one of them. But in that list of extraordinarily stupid people saying extraordinarily stupid things, I think this one from Bette Midler just might take the cake:

“#DonaldTrump has forced us to live through war as a nation for the last two years; he has caused depression, despair, confusion and death. We’re not just sick at heart, but literally sick from him; from uncontrollable rage at the thought that he will get away with his crimes.”

Excuse me?? Trump is the one who "forced" the "war as a nation" we've been through for the past couple of years?? Have you NO functioning brain cells whatsoever? Have you been paying NO attention? Trump committed no crimes (something everybody knew two years ago, and which the Mueller witch-hunt proved), and it was YOU and the rest of YOUR ilk that "forced" the farce to continue for so long.

Any suggestion it was Trump who "forced us to live through war as a nation for the last two years" is far beyond merely stupid, and well into the realm of utter insanity.

:wacko:
0

#12 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 31,215
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:25 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 05 May 2019 - 09:12 AM, said:

Yes, they're all brain-dead morons. Uber-idiots, every last one of them. But in that list of extraordinarily stupid people saying extraordinarily stupid things, I think this one from Bette Midler just might take the cake:

“#DonaldTrump has forced us to live through war as a nation for the last two years; he has caused depression, despair, confusion and death. We’re not just sick at heart, but literally sick from him; from uncontrollable rage at the thought that he will get away with his crimes.”

Excuse me?? Trump is the one who "forced" the "war as a nation" we've been through for the past couple of years?? Have you NO functioning brain cells whatsoever? Have you been paying NO attention? Trump committed no crimes (something everybody knew two years ago, and which the Mueller witch-hunt proved), and it was YOU and the rest of YOUR ilk that "forced" the farce to continue for so long.

Any suggestion it was Trump who "forced us to live through war as a nation for the last two years" is far beyond merely stupid, and well into the realm of utter insanity.

:wacko:

:exactly:

And it's crime that people like that dimwit ever became wealthy? :no:
0

#13 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

  • Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,541
  • Joined: 02-April 03

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:57 AM

https://scontent.ffsd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/58384683_2234635759908494_5107146419127451648_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.ffsd2-1.fna&oh=f878f3ec948f292ebe9def1c3daf36d5&oe=5D6BDB33
0

#14 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,721
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 05 May 2019 - 12:14 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 05 May 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

https://scontent.ffsd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/58384683_2234635759908494_5107146419127451648_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.ffsd2-1.fna&oh=f878f3ec948f292ebe9def1c3daf36d5&oe=5D6BDB33


:2up: :2up:
0

#15 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,721
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 05 May 2019 - 12:22 PM

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/4f4f167c98bc10fc71337421228b753b52437cede330cbdb2237222ff522b262.png?w=800&h=550
0

#16 User is offline   Severian 

  • Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 14,365
  • Joined: 14-February 04

Posted 05 May 2019 - 12:32 PM

And I should care what an actor thinks why exactly? Most of them have some kind of mental/emotional health issues, it's amazingly common among actors, and many musicians as well. So, again I ask, why should what they say or think matter at all?

I think perhaps the kind of personality that does well at pretending to be someone else on a regular basis is more prone to mental health issues.
0

#17 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

  • Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,192
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:19 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 05 May 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

https://scontent.ffsd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/58384683_2234635759908494_5107146419127451648_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.ffsd2-1.fna&oh=f878f3ec948f292ebe9def1c3daf36d5&oe=5D6BDB33

Is that real, or photoshopped? If it’s real, that boy’s got a lot of problems that aren’t named “Trump”.
0

#18 User is online   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,395
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:36 PM

Quote

“I Have Not, Nor Will I Change My Opinion Of trump, His Evil, Or His Ties To Russia. He Is up to his Neck in Crime & Corruption. THERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT CANNOT BE HIDDEN FOREVER…THE SUN AND…THE TRUTH.”
— March 25 tweet by actress/singer Cher.


Know what else cannot be hidden forever? THE INVASION AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER.

You know, the non-existent humanitarian crisis that you no longer welcome to your house. Come on, Cher. Snap out of it!
0

#19 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

  • Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,541
  • Joined: 02-April 03

Posted 05 May 2019 - 03:45 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 05 May 2019 - 02:19 PM, said:

Is that real, or photoshopped? If it's real, that boy's got a lot of problems that aren't named "Trump".


I don't know. I saw it and thought it was funny. But actually, there's a good chance it's a shot from his movie with Pacino.
0

#20 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,721
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 05 May 2019 - 04:20 PM

View PostSeverian, on 05 May 2019 - 12:32 PM, said:

And I should care what an actor thinks why exactly? Most of them have some kind of mental/emotional health issues, it's amazingly common among actors, and many musicians as well. So, again I ask, why should what they say or think matter at all?

I think perhaps the kind of personality that does well at pretending to be someone else on a regular basis is more prone to mental health issues.


:exactly:
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users