RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Highest Percentage Of Households Reporting - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Highest Percentage Of Households Reporting Income Gains Since 1966 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:58 AM

Highest Percentage Of Households Reporting Income Gains Since 1966

Townhall.com
Timothy Meads
Mar 29, 2019 6:21 PM

excerpt:

People's Pundit Daily reports that March is shaping up to be a stellar economic month and that most households since 1966 are reporting income gains.

"Middle and lower income households more frequently reported income gains than last month, although income gains were still widespread among upper income households,” Richard Curtain, chief economist for the Survey of Consumers told PPD staff. “Indeed, the last time a larger proportion of households reported income gains was in 1966.”

Likewise, "consumer confidence rebounded in March to 98.4 from last month’s 93.8, slightly above the average of 97.2 recorded in the past 26 months."

<SNIP>

LINK

The dems have constantly reassured me that we would all be dying and/or impoverished from various Trump policies by now. Whoops. :shrug:

#2 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:49 AM

America has always voted with thier pocketbook. I don’t see this changing any time soon.

Which is why the democrats have ramped up the hateful rhetoric. They can’t win otherwise. The Democratic Party is truly a reprehensible lot.

As it stands right now, Trump will win in 2020. And that is driving them mad. ;)

#3 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:18 AM

View Posterp, on 31 March 2019 - 06:49 AM, said:

America has always voted with thier pocketbook. I don’t see this changing any time soon.

Which is why the democrats have ramped up the hateful rhetoric. They can’t win otherwise. The Democratic Party is truly a reprehensible lot.

As it stands right now, Trump will win in 2020. And that is driving them mad. ;)

Can you imagine a business being run with half of management trying to undermine a successful business strategy?! Why wouldn't Democrats want the country to prosper?! Here's a copy and paste from another forum I frequent that's not political... "After I posted here I got things ready for my taxes and went to H & R Block. I was surprised to get a return almost twice what it was last year and, due to a simplified tax form, a much smaller fee for the processing." I wonder how many others are experiencing the same surprise...Lol

#4 User is offline   Oathtaker 

• <no title>

Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:47 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 31 March 2019 - 07:18 AM, said:

Can you imagine a business being run with half of management trying to undermine a successful business strategy?! Why wouldn't Democrats want the country to prosper?! Here's a copy and paste from another forum I frequent that's not political... "After I posted here I got things ready for my taxes and went to H & R Block. I was surprised to get a return almost twice what it was last year and, due to a simplified tax form, a much smaller fee for the processing." I wonder how many others are experiencing the same surprise...Lol

Unfortunately we received a return this year too. In saying that, I’m not unhappy about the tax reform just that we gave both the state and federal govts money we could’ve invested in our retirement funds in the form of an uncompensated loan.

There was much crying at the beginning of return season about people not getting back what they normally did or actually owning. I suspect these are the people who did not heed the warnings about adjusting withholdings and exemptions for the new tax laws. These are most likely the same people who use the govt as a savings account. Except you pay taxes on the “withdrawal”.

Now that I have a better idea about the tax laws we will not owe and get nothing in returns this year.

To keep on topic, our total income did rise this year. We are grateful for that.

#5 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 31 March 2019 - 08:08 AM

It appears our household managed to survive the evil Trump tax cuts. Our personal savings account for retirement was well fed this year. Our refund was a few hundred dollars smaller, but we paid a few thousand less in taxes on a higher income than the previous year. Guess I'm rich according to the democrats. :rolleyes:

#6 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 31 March 2019 - 08:49 AM

The horror!!! She nailed it!

Pelosi: Republican Tax Cuts Are ‘End of the World’

Nancy Pelosi's: 'Armageddon' is a GOP tax bill

Pelosi: 'If I Am Not Elected Speaker, Millions Will Die'

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 31 March 2019 - 08:49 AM

Incomes may be up, but inflation is up far more than that.

My bills for the basic essentials have REALLY skyrocketed over the last few years.

I'm still not gaining a thing.

#8 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:28 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 31 March 2019 - 07:18 AM, said:

It's why, as a general rule, business and military leaders DON'T make great political leaders - DJT is the VERY rare exception - and the major part of why DJT was something like 15th down on my list for the Republican primary in '16.

It's one thing to be a CEO or business owner where you can set the rules and fire anyone who doesn't get with the program. Or in the military transfer them out of your unit or off your ship; they become somebody else's problem. But for a political leader, frequently half or more of the people you need to work with are against you solely because of the letter behind your name. And even those claim to be on your side are often working their own agenda rather than yours. And there's not a damned thing you can do about it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users