RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The Trump 'Resistance': Right-Wing Racists Bad, - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Trump 'Resistance': Right-Wing Racists Bad, Left-Wing Racists Not So Much Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:14 AM

The Trump 'Resistance': Right-Wing Racists Bad, Left-Wing Racists Not So Much

Townhall
Larry Elder
Jan 10, 2019 12:01 AM

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com.

excerpt:

Newly elected Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., in a recent "60 Minutes" interview, said there is "no question" that President Donald Trump is "racist." If Democrats -- the party of slavery and segregation and whose congressional members voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act at a lesser percentage than Republicans -- stand for anything today, it's anti-racism and anti-bigotry.

Except when it comes to liberal racism and liberal bigotry.

Former CNN pundit and "media studies and urban education" professor Marc Lamont Hill, for example, condemned what he called Trump's pursuit of "racial division, white supremacy and xenophobia." The President, Hill said, has a history of "dangling black people around as almost puppets or trinkets."

But what does Hill think of the blatant anti-Semitism of Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan? In a speech last year, in which he declared, "powerful Jews are my enemy," Farrakhan said: "White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew and I'm here to say your time is up, your world is through."

Hill, however, defends Farrakhan: "Again, Minister Farrakhan is my brother. The idea that we have to renounce him, denounce him, throw him away ... in the black tradition, I ain't got the luxury of throwing people who love us away. I ain't got the luxury of taking people who come out of traditions that have saved us and cleaned us and throw them away. We can't do that. We shouldn't do that."

When Trump-hating blacks -- who call Trump "racist" -- rattle off the list of racial sins supposedly committed by Trump, the Trump Organization's 1975 consent decree often tops the list. Trump and his father entered into the decree after the Department of Justice sued their company for allegedly discriminating against blacks as prospective tenants. The Trumps admitted no wrongdoing, but agreed to change renting practices and, among other things, to advertise vacancies in newspapers that served the black community.

If being sued for racial discrimination -- or agreeing to a settlement without admitting wrongdoing -- proves "racial division, white supremacy and xenophobia," what about some of the major players in the Trump-hating media?

*SNIP*

LINK

Amazing how that works... :coffeenpc:

#2 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:16 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 10 January 2019 - 01:14 AM, said:

Amazing how that works... :coffeenpc:

Good read.

If you were to believe Leftist_Racist_Tools who post here, you would believe the DJT and his father posted "Blacks Not Welcome" signs in their buildings and stated "Blacks need not apply" in their advertisements.

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:15 AM

What would actually be disturbing is when degenerates like Ocasio-Cotex and Farrakhan praise someone. Knowing what I know of them, anyone they like must most likely be a hateful, drizzling sh!t and enemy of Western Civilization.

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 10 January 2019 - 09:17 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users