RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: One Marine’s Afghanistan Story - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

One Marine’s Afghanistan Story Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 16 June 2018 - 01:36 PM

One Marine's Afghanistan Story

https://www.thecoach...stan-story.html

#2 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:13 PM

It's a short read and I really liked it because I think it just tells the truth.

And how much have we spent nation building over there and what do we have to show for it?

#3 User is online   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.

Posted 16 June 2018 - 07:48 PM

Fairly descriptive read. Thanks for sharing!

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:05 PM

Good read.

:2up:

#5 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:10 PM

Great letter. Here are some of my favorite highlights, some of it deliberately intended for those of the leftist persuasion among us.

Oh yeah! You like to write letters, right? Do me a favor, Bizarre. Write a letter to CNN and tell Wolf and Anderson and that awful, sneering, pompous Aaron Brown to stop calling the Taliban "smart."

They are not smart. I suggest CNN invest in a dictionary because the word they are looking for is "cunning." The Taliban are cunning, like jackals, hyenas, and wolverines.

They are sneaky and ruthless, and when confronted, they are cowardly. They are hateful, malevolent parasites who create nothing and destroy everything else.

Smart? Bull<censored>! Yeah, they're real smart. Most can't read, but they've spent their entire lives listening to Imams telling them about only one book and it's not a very good one as books go.

Talking to a Taliban warrior about improving his quality of life is like trying to teach an ape how to hold a pen.

Eventually he just gets frustrated and sticks you in the eye with it.

The story line you are getting from CNN and other news agencies is utter bull<censored> and designed not to deliver truth but rather to keep you glued to the screen so you will watch the next commercial.

We've got this one under control. The worst thing you guys can do right now is sit around analyzing what we're doing over here. You have no idea what we're doing, and you really don't want to know.

PS: Why would any civilized country want to bring these barbarians into their cities or states. To do so is total suicidal insanity!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users