RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: My Favorite Meth Head - RightNation.US

-----

My Favorite Meth Head

Just checked the status of my favorite meth head. She used to be a neighbor of mine and for many years they refused to prosecute her because she was a mother even though her exes had custody of all of her kids. Well they finally got her and put her in jail. Ever since she has been in and out and usually the outs last less than a few months. I checked her status a couple of months ago and she was out and I just checked again and she is back in. From the looks of what I am seeing she made it less than two months without being caught. She got it for selling again and criminal recklessness. It is funny when you look at her expected release dates she is being incarcerated again for crimes before the last conviction's release date. Her pits are motherless again. May she rot in hell.

Excuse the animosity but she attacked me once in a fit of paranoia (I did not even know her) and pounded my head into the pavement until I had a concussion. It was also her two pit bulls that were running loose the first time I was attacked and sent me to the hospital with my clothes ripped to pieces and my body bitten numerous times. When I sued her for the hospital bill she threatened to kill me and I had to place a restraining order against her.

2 Comments On This Entry

What did the authorities do with the dogs that attacked you? Around here they usually put down dangerous dogs. Too bad they tend to let the dangerous people live on our dime.

JimNEPA, on Nov 16 2010, 12:33 PM, said:

What did the authorities do with the dogs that attacked you? Around here they usually put down dangerous dogs. Too bad they tend to let the dangerous people live on our dime.

They made her pay thousands of dollars in fines (at least that is what she said) to get them back. She never ever had a job. All of her money came from meth sales. She hated me. They only let you put a restraining order on someone for a number of years and then they deem them not a danger so eventually I moved to get away from her.
Page 1 of 1

3 user(s) viewing

3 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Tags

Search My Blog

Recent Entries