RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Brutal: RNC Releases Video Mashup of Democrats Calling For Comey's - RightNation.US

Brutal: RNC Releases Video Mashup of Democrats Calling For Comey's Firing Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• Illuminaughty
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:33 AM

View PostSeverian, on 12 May 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

Plus Benghazi and the Iran deal.

:2up:

Absolutely. There are probably even more that I am just not thinking about off the top of my head.

#22 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

View PostDe Oppresso Liber, on 12 May 2017 - 10:33 AM, said:

:2up:

Absolutely. There are probably even more that I am just not thinking about off the top of my head.

Can't blame you for that. After all, there were so many it's difficult to remember them all in one sitting.

B)

#23 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:20 AM

View Postfirecoco, on 12 May 2017 - 09:05 AM, said:

http://s3.postimg.org/50asigsgj/895382759b73ddbd6fafad0468f9364d5ea00288b35f6176.jpg

I am still waiting to find out what the Russians did.

I heard the Russians hired people to post critical opinions on Clinton on discussion boards. For any leftists who believe this to post something nice about Trump or just say 0bama or Clinton were not 100% perfect on a left of center board. Then watch how fast they get banned.

#24 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:34 AM

View PostLadybird, on 12 May 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

What's the problem with an independent investigation of the Russian interference or collusion? If there's nothing there it will all come out. If it had no influence on the results, it should put an end to the controversy. If Trumps associates did nothing to encourage any malfeasance, everyone will feel all the better knowing the truth.

If a democrat president were to be investigated, an independent commission would be needed, because that's the only way to get anywhere close to "I can almost trust the results".

When a republican president is proposed to be investigated, it's all for the optics and otherwise a complete waste of time, because with the amount of pro-democrat leakers and their media counterparts, we would know about the slightest impropriety in about 17 nanoseconds. In other words: we already know that there's nothing on Trump. If there was, you would have heard about it.

#25 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:40 AM

View PostLadybird, on 12 May 2017 - 07:31 AM, said:

Democratic Hypocrisy and Hysteria Donít Make Trump Right
by David French
May 11, 2017 1:43 PM
Excerpt:
<snip>

Quit trying to sugar coat and deflect the narrative off of the hypocrites in your political party. Has it in any way been proven that Comey was fired unjustly or due to corruption? Personally, I thought Comey should have been let go the moment Trump took office. Whether or not he reopened the case on Hilary or not in October is irrelevant, it should have never been closed. Though it would have fallen on deaf ears with the corrupt Obama justice department for him to suggest charges be files against Clinton. Last July, he was the hero of the left, then in October, public enemy number 1, now a hero again.

#26 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:45 AM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 12 May 2017 - 11:20 AM, said:

I am still waiting to find out what the Russians did.

I heard the Russians hired people to post critical opinions on Clinton on discussion boards. For any leftists who believe this to post something nice about Trump or just say 0bama or Clinton were not 100% perfect on a left of center board. Then watch how fast they get banned.

Heck, where was I when they were hiring? I could have been getting payed for the easiest job on the planet telling the truth about the liberal harpy for the evil wench that she truly is.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users