RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: WOKE: New Gillette Ad Features Dad Teaching Transgender Son How to Sha - RightNation.US

WOKE: New Gillette Ad Features Dad Teaching Transgender Son How to Sha Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 31 May 2019 - 04:52 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 30 May 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

The son's "choices"...I love how pre- and at-pubescent children have zero wherewithal in regards to 99% of life's matters at that age (I was that age once, and recall vividly how stupid we were), but possess the wisdom of the ages on this particular topic.

Mental condition that needs treatment, screaming for attention, and/or peer pressure to join the newest group of martyrs? Which is it?

Supporting and promoting this <censored> in children is child abuse. Mark my words: in the next 15 years we're going to see a lot of suicides in the kids that adopt/'choose'/are pushed into this.

On a related note: on several blogs/web pages to which I belong, it is interesting to see the number of gay men who see through this crap for what it is, and do not follow the LGBQTELJSHEOIDICGHG directive. And they're quite vocal about it.

:exactly:

Children are impressionable and this kind of sick warped Satanic crap is coming only from sick warped adults.

When this Dr. Mengele style medical abuse gets inflicted upon children, it is a very serious crime and ought to be punished as such.

Suicide?
Hell, these crazy medical procedures will quickly and ultimately lead to cancer and death anyhow?
It screws up the entire body's hormone and immune system.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 31 May 2019 - 04:52 AM

#62 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 31 May 2019 - 06:26 AM

View PostMagic Rat, on 30 May 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

One thing we can always count on here at the mighty RN is someone who has never had children always know what is best how to raise them. It doesn't matter if it is a selfish Washington bureaucrat, a 35 year old college student or somebody's "favorite aunt". They always know best from absolutely no experience. It is not supportive to encourage your children to engage in fantasies when they are past a certain age.

Tell me: if this kid "felt" he was a witch, should the father send him to the roof with a broom and "support" him to fly off with it?

Parents who encourage this suffer from the selfish notion that it is better to be "cool" then to be a parent. Live by social media and PC culture, and <censored> what is best for their children. This is terribly unhealthy for kids and it is going to be they who pay for these ego trips.

And if they don't bend to your morally superior code, what then? That is my point. The person in this video doesn't look like a little kid, he looks like an older teen.
You can support or reject him. It's your choice.

The person I replied to mentioned "queers and freaks". The person I replied to mentioned suicide, which includes gays, I assume.

Oh and the Gillette Venus with the comfort glide is my favorite.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 31 May 2019 - 06:50 AM

#63 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:20 AM

View PostLadybird, on 31 May 2019 - 06:26 AM, said:

And if they don't bend to your morally superior code, what then? That is my point. The person in this video doesn't look like a little kid, he looks like an older teen.

The person I replied to mentioned "queers and freaks". The person I replied to mentioned suicide, which includes gays, I assume.

What morally superior code? It is a video of a female who got mutilated and pumped full of chemicals due to junk science. She is no more a man than you are. She does not have a Y chromosome, and never will. If she said she was a moose would they have grafted antlers to her head?

Transgender surgery does not fix the underlying problem it just pampers to the delusion. If anyone is trying to force their moral code on others it is the pro-transgender community.

#64 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 31 May 2019 - 02:11 PM

View PostLadybird, on 31 May 2019 - 06:26 AM, said:

Who said anything about my superior moral code? If I was to do that, I would simply end all arguments with you and mention your morally bankrupt support of killing babies.

My point is that encouraging fantasies for an "older teen" is not healthy for him or her.

Or you can try to help her get proper treatment for her mental and emotional illness.

With your vast parental experience, do you believe there are other activities or illnesses a parent should encourage? How about alcoholism? Show him how to mix a proper martini and to drink it without making a face?

Swell. According to you, encouraging unhealthy behavior prevents suicide. I think you should alert the AMA of your new discovery.

I'm fortunate to get away with a Norelco and only need a Bic for the sideburns.

#65 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 01 June 2019 - 02:25 AM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 31 May 2019 - 09:20 AM, said:

What morally superior code? It is a video of a female who got mutilated and pumped full of chemicals due to junk science. She is no more a man than you are. She does not have a Y chromosome, and never will. If she said she was a moose would they have grafted antlers to her head?

Transgender surgery does not fix the underlying problem it just pampers to the delusion. If anyone is trying to force their moral code on others it is the pro-transgender community.

:clap:

#66 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 01 June 2019 - 06:45 AM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 31 May 2019 - 09:20 AM, said:

:exactly:

Today we have an activist government and media that promotes mental illness to the children and public and champions the mentally ill people over all normal people.

Progtards are also mentally ill hence why they embrace freaks.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 01 June 2019 - 06:47 AM

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users