RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Ann Coulter rips ‘shallow, narcissistic conman’ Trump, ‘lying media’ - RightNation.US

Ann Coulter rips ‘shallow, narcissistic conman’ Trump, ‘lying media’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:36 AM

Ann Coulter rips 'shallow, narcissistic conman' Trump, 'lying media' at Forum Club
By George Bennett
Posted Mar 11, 2019 at 4:55 PM
Updated Mar 11, 2019 at 5:28 PM
Palm Beach Post

<More Here>

WEST PALM BEACH — Aside from the 600 or so people who came to hear her speak at the Kravis Center on Monday, conservative flamethrower Ann Coulter says it's hard to find people she can talk to now that she's directed her scorching criticism on President Donald Trump and his failure to build a U.S.-Mexico border wall.

"It's frustrating," Palm Beach resident Coulter said at a Forum Club of the Palm Beaches luncheon. "I can't talk to Trump detractors because, as the subtitle to my last book indicated, they're insane. I can't talk to the Trump flatterers because they think as soon as it comes out of his mouth, it has happened. No, he's an excellent talker. It's just when it comes to doing anything that he falls down on the job."

<iframe src="https://omny.fm/shows/inside-florida-politics/will-florida-lawmakers-embrace-ron-desantis-be-bol/embed?style=artwork" width="100%" height="180" frameborder="0″></iframe>

Rivaling Trump as a target of Coulter's ire was the media.

"Trump may be a shallow, narcissistic conman, but that doesn't mean the media are not the enemy of the people. Both things can be true," said Coulter. She later said the one positive of Trump's presidency could be the "total destruction of the lying media."

Coulter, a Trump cheerleader in 2016 because of his hard-line stance on illegal immigration, has become a harsh critic of the president, accusing him of failing to back up his rhetoric. A December Coulter column calling Trump "gutless," along with criticism from other immigration hard-liners, is credited or blamed for goading the president into insisting on $5.7 billion in wall funding and plunging the federal government into a 35-day partial shutdown when congressional Democrats refused.

Trump recently told reporters he hardly knows Coulter and described her as "off the reservation."

But Coulter was on the president's mind during his weekend visit to Mar-a-Lago. The president called her a "Wacky Nut Job" in a Saturday tweet and insisted "I am winning on the Border. Major sections of Wall are being built."

Coulter brushed off the president's criticism in an interview with The Palm Beach Post after her Forum Club remarks.

"I don't know why he doesn't just ignore me. He doesn't mind ignoring the rest of his base," Coulter said.

In her luncheon speech, Coulter compared Trump to the late President George H.W. Bush, who lost his 1992 re-election bid after breaking his promise not to raise taxes.

"The first George Bush, for example, 'Read my lips, no new taxes.' OK — he said it one time at the convention. One time. Trump talked about building the wall at least once a day for 18 months," Coulter said.

If the wall-supporting Trump base isn't energized in 2020, Coulter said, "the nightmare scenario is that Democrats — and they have gone mad — that they elect someone completely crazy, just wild left-wing. That's the debate right now, are they going to go with someone half normal or are they going to go with an AOC type?" Coulter said, referring to left-wing freshman U.S. Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, D-New York.

In an audience question-and-answer session, Coulter fielded a few questions about her caustic style.

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:42 AM

Ann Coulter...East coast Republican, translation RINO. Her mere sound of her voice is reminiscent of bending cold steel!

#3 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:44 AM

:chill: I'm all for holding someone to their promises, but it ain't over yet.

#4 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:26 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 12 March 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

:chill: I'm all for holding someone to their promises, but it ain't over yet.

It took St. Barack the Magnificent 8 years to create the mess Trump's inherited, buses at the border transporting Illegals to destinations unknown, telling Illegals, "Just come, we won't turn you away", while telling border agents to "Stand down". Congressional Republicans unable to grow a spine, what's the President supposed to do? Coulter should be attacking Dems, the REAL villains in all this...

#5 User is offline   jr_tex 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:30 AM

What’s that saying about a women scorned?

#6 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:36 AM

Eat a sandwich Orphan Annie and quit your backseat driving, this is not Trumps fault. This why I trust President Trump but no one in the media.

#7 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:46 AM

So is Ann Coulter the new darling of the left?

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:30 AM

Damn, Ann. I've been hard-pressed to keep defending you around here as you've traipsed farther and farther into loony-land. Well I'm still basically a fan, but this time you're just plain wrong. Trump has fulfilled lots of his campaign promises, more than any other would've done. And as for the wall, the blame lies directly at the doorstep of the shameless traitors who've been fighting him tooth and nail: The Democrats (and even a few RINOs.) They're the ones to blame, not Trump.

<_<

#9 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:55 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 March 2019 - 09:30 AM, said:

Damn, Ann. I've been hard-pressed to keep defending you around here as you've traipsed farther and farther into loony-land. Well I'm still basically a fan, but this time you're just plain wrong. Trump has fulfilled lots of his campaign promises, more than any other would've done. And as for the wall, the blame lies directly at the doorstep of the shameless traitors who've been fighting him tooth and nail: The Democrats (and even a few RINOs.) They're the ones to blame, not Trump.

<_<

Yea, I don't know how anyone can possibly blame a self touting deal artist for failing to get even a single cent for his beautiful wall out of wasting 8 billion dollars on a gov. shutdown....then lying about it and declaring a bs national emergency because he couldn't cut any deal at all.

#10 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:03 AM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 12 March 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

So is Ann Coulter the new darling of the left?

I think she colluding with Romney. That’s just a guess but she supported Romney full on a few years ago so...

#11 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:59 AM

<_<

Exactly this.

#12 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:00 AM

View PostAntonToo, on 12 March 2019 - 09:55 AM, said:

Yea, I don't know how anyone can possibly blame a self touting deal artist for failing to get even a single cent for his beautiful wall out of wasting 8 billion dollars on a gov. shutdown....then lying about it and declaring a bs national emergency because he couldn't cut any deal at all.

Exactly not this. When a patient is bleeding the first action is to stop the bleeding and stabilize the short term, and worry about other stuff later.

#13 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:10 AM

So Ocasio Cortez, you're a fan of Coulter now?

:yawn:

#14 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:12 AM

<_<

:yeahthat:

What I would have said Monty but you do it better than I can.

Mark

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:17 AM

ROFL. The fact that you pretend the national emergency at our southern border is a "bs national emergency" proves beyond dispute you're either extraordinarily dishonest or extraordinarily stupid, or most likely of all, both.

But of course that comes as no surprise, since that's exactly what you've been proving around here for years. So it's also no surprise you can't acknowledge or admit the equally obvious fact that without the traitorous Democrats' refusal to put national security above partisan politics, the wall would already be built.

<_<

#16 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:20 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 March 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

ROFL. The fact that you pretend the national emergency at our southern border is a "bs national emergency" proves beyond dispute you're either extraordinarily dishonest or extraordinarily stupid, or most likely of all, both.

But of course that comes as no surprise, since that's exactly what you've been proving around here for years. So it's also no surprise you can't acknowledge or admit the equally obvious fact that without the traitorous Democrats' refusal to put national security above partisan politics, the wall would already be built.

<_<

:clap:

#17 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:01 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 March 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

<_<

And notice too how AT's missed the thread where Ford Motor Co.'s changed their mind about building a $1.6 billion facility in Mexico and instead investing in Michigan, adding 700 jobs there. Additionally, only a Leftist Hack would blame the gov't shutdown on Trump.

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 12 March 2019 - 12:06 PM

#18 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:38 PM

Sooo....

Trump is not an exactly likable personality, not one I’d seek out to have a beer with, but whose ideas, results and goals in office I absolutely love.

Obama could be a likable dude, one you could have a fun time having a beer with, except that his ideas, goals and results suck and are the exact opposite of what I wish for America.

But Trump is the bad one here, if you believe leftwing jerks and nevertrumper annchurians.

#19 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:58 PM

View PostCoach, on 12 March 2019 - 12:17 PM, said:

You would do well to look at how little help the president had from Paul Ryan and the rest of leadership

You can't be serious with this.

Trump ran on his unique, bussiness honed ability to get deals done. To know exactly what people need and exactly how to leverage it to deliver on his promises.

He was touting day in and out about how EASY it will be to herd everyone from Congress down to North Korean dictators.

And now, 2 years into Presidency you have to come on here and tell us that Trump is blameless for not being able to get much of anything except tax-cuts done with a full Republican majority.

#20 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:04 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 12 March 2019 - 12:58 PM, said:

You can't be serious with this.

Trump ran on his unique, bussiness honed ability to get deals done. To know exactly what people need and exactly how to leverage it to deliver on his promises.

He was touting day in and out about how EASY it will be to herd everyone from Congress down to North Korean dictators.

And now, 2 years into Presidency you have to come on here and tell us that Trump is blameless for not being able to get much of anything except tax-cuts done with a full Republican majority.

Here's what your side's problem is, in less than 2 years Trump's going to ask voters, "Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?" It's hard to know what'll be left of your party by then, but good luck just holding the seats you won in the last election, let alone taking the White House.

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 12 March 2019 - 01:09 PM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users