RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Kudos to Sandy O - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kudos to Sandy O Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:12 PM

Kudos to Sandy O

https://www.americanthinker.com
By Deana Chadwell
February 11, 2019

Article:

I am guilty of speaking badly of the new congresswoman from New York. She is obviously the product of failing educational systems unable to do anything but pump her full of fatuous self-esteem. I'd lay odds she has a large box of participation trophies in her parents' basement. Though it is fun to bash such a bashable subject, I write to thank her.

She has made things clear; things that have been vague and foggy are now utterly transparent. Many let slide Obama's fuzzy promise to "fundamentally change" America. It was a little hazy -- he never elaborated on it and the media never asked him to. But Sandy O has laid it out -- very briefly. She's let the cat out of the Democratic bag.

She and Sen. Edward Markey opened Pandora's box this week and 70 prominent Democrats immediately signed on, including many of the recent presidential hopefuls. This woman is not a lone nut case, though she may be the only Democrat who actually believes this nonsense can be done.

What crawled out of Pandora's box? Everything destructive.

This young woman wants to shut down American energy -- nuclear included. She seems not to worry about how we'll heat our homes or cook our food or travel from one place to another. She's utterly unaware that it takes a great deal of energy to grow crops, manufacture goods, and build houses. She plans on -- within 10 years -- getting rid of 99% of the gasoline-powered cars in this country.

She wants to stop of air travel and substitute high-speed rail -- which we don't have, which has proved a disastrous waste of money in California, and which will make it tricky to cross oceans.

She wants the government to provide everyone, whether they work or not, with a guaranteed income, good housing, medical care, free education, and a vegan diet -- the latter to cure the problem of cow flatulence, which, if not stopped, will destroy the planet.

She wants -- and within 10 years -- all buildings in the country stripped down and retrofitted to make them energy efficient -- with what energy and with whose money, she doesn't say. When asked how she would pay for this she replied, "We will finance the investments for the Green New Deal the same way we paid for the original New Deal, World War II, the bank bailouts, tax cuts for the rich, and decades of war -- with public money appropriated by Congress." (Note the word "investments" -- like she's proposing some new business enterprise.)

Full Story

#2 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:28 PM

Who dat?

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:49 PM

I keep hearing "Sandra Dee" from "Grease":

Look at me, I'm Sandy O
I embrace the Communist Manifesto

#4 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:00 PM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 11 February 2019 - 06:12 PM, said:

Kudos to Sandy O

https://www.americanthinker.com
By Deana Chadwell
February 11, 2019

Article:

I am guilty of speaking badly of the new congresswoman from New York. She is obviously the product of failing educational systems unable to do anything but pump her full of fatuous self-esteem. I'd lay odds she has a large box of participation trophies in her parents' basement. Though it is fun to bash such a bashable subject, I write to thank her.

She has made things clear; things that have been vague and foggy are now utterly transparent. Many let slide Obama's fuzzy promise to "fundamentally change" America. It was a little hazy -- he never elaborated on it and the media never asked him to. But Sandy O has laid it out -- very briefly. She's let the cat out of the Democratic bag.

She and Sen. Edward Markey opened Pandora's box this week and 70 prominent Democrats immediately signed on, including many of the recent presidential hopefuls. This woman is not a lone nut case, though she may be the only Democrat who actually believes this nonsense can be done.

What crawled out of Pandora's box? Everything destructive.

This young woman wants to shut down American energy -- nuclear included. She seems not to worry about how we'll heat our homes or cook our food or travel from one place to another. She's utterly unaware that it takes a great deal of energy to grow crops, manufacture goods, and build houses. She plans on -- within 10 years -- getting rid of 99% of the gasoline-powered cars in this country.

She wants to stop of air travel and substitute high-speed rail -- which we don't have, which has proved a disastrous waste of money in California, and which will make it tricky to cross oceans.

She wants the government to provide everyone, whether they work or not, with a guaranteed income, good housing, medical care, free education, and a vegan diet -- the latter to cure the problem of cow flatulence, which, if not stopped, will destroy the planet.

She wants -- and within 10 years -- all buildings in the country stripped down and retrofitted to make them energy efficient -- with what energy and with whose money, she doesn't say. When asked how she would pay for this she replied, "We will finance the investments for the Green New Deal the same way we paid for the original New Deal, World War II, the bank bailouts, tax cuts for the rich, and decades of war -- with public money appropriated by Congress." (Note the word "investments" -- like she's proposing some new business enterprise.)

Full Story

Occasionally-Conscious dim-bulb makes my head hurt. What no-one addresses are the retards who voted her in office!

#5 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:35 AM

Obviously it's AOC the author's talking about and one glaring omission from the article is the invasion going on at our Southern border. If you're for doing away with ICE, you're probably for doing away with borders as well and that little nugget should never be ignored...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users