RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Federal Court Sides With Trump Admin's - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Federal Court Sides With Trump Admin's Transgender Military Ban Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:34 AM

Federal Court Sides With Trump Admin's Transgender Military Ban

The Daily Wire
Paul Bois
January 4, 2019

excerpt:

The Trump administration's ban on transgenders serving in the U.S. military got a major boost on Friday when a federal appeals court ruled that the ban should not have been blocked by a lower court.

According to USA Today, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit "ruled that the partial ban announced by the Pentagon, but never implemented, should not have been blocked by a district court while it was being challenged."

The three-judge panel argued that considerable deference is owed to the executive branch on military policy, noting that the ban on transgenders was not a "blanket ban" and that it had been fine-tuned by Pentagon officials.

"The government took substantial steps to cure the procedural deficiencies the court identified in the enjoined 2017 presidential memorandum," the panel said, adding that the partial ban "plausibly relies upon the 'considered professional judgment' of 'appropriate military officials,' and appears to permit some transgender individuals to serve in the military."

The finalized version of the ban on transgenders disqualifies from service "transgender persons with a history or diagnosis of gender dysphoria," and specifically those who “may require substantial medical treatment, including medications and surgery,” except in “certain limited circumstances." The ban was also crafted after "extensive study by senior uniformed and civilian leaders, including combat veterans."

In July 2018, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals denied the Trump administration's appeal of an injunction against its ban on transgender individuals in the military imposed by a lower court. The administration had requested the Ninth Circuit review — and potentially overturn — the injunction, but its request was denied.

*SNIP*

LINK

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:31 AM

It's about damned time!

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:17 AM

https://www.google.c...fy-service/amp/

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:24 AM

We need MORE judges like this, such as he 20+ federal judges that were nominated by Trump and should have been confirmed before the Senate adjourned at the end of the year, but which were blocked by The Flake from Arizona.

Vox (2018): Senate committee cancels votes on judicial nominees after Jeff Flake’s Mueller ultimatum. "Jeff Flake is following through on his promise in the most Jeff Flake way."

#5 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:26 AM

Does this mean we won't be seeing any Louis Vuitton handbags on the front lines?

#6 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:07 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 05 January 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

https://www.google.c...fy-service/amp/

"...You need to take care of your teeth..."

I dunno about other branches, but I can vouch that at least the Navy is a stickler on teeth. Everybody gets a full dental exam in boot camp, and as a result they required me to have two wisdom teeth extracted over the next year while in tech school... not because they were causing any problem at all at the time, but because they looked like they MIGHT cause a problem at some point in the future.

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:33 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 05 January 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

I dunno about other branches, but I can vouch that at least the Navy is a stickler on teeth. Everybody gets a full dental exam in boot camp, and as a result they required me to have two wisdom teeth extracted over the next year while in tech school... not because they were causing any problem at all at the time, but because they looked like they MIGHT cause a problem at some point in the future.

That kinda crap is pure nonsense and quackery.

Dentists said that same shidt to me and my family when we were all teens.

Here it is over 40 years later and all of us still have our wisdom teeth and have had no problems.

Just as everyone back in the day needed to have their tonsils and appendix cut out. Pure bullshidt.

The medical and dental world are full if idiots the same as any other profession.

They are all about the money and exploiting/preying upon people's ignorance and gullibility.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 05 January 2019 - 05:35 PM

#8 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:43 PM

View PostRock N, on 05 January 2019 - 05:33 PM, said:

Here it is over 40 years later and all of us still have our wisdom teeth and have had no problems.

Just as everyone back in the day needed to have their tonsils and appendix cut out. Pure bullshidt.

The medical and dental world are full if idiots the same as any other profession.

They are all about the money and exploiting/preying upon people's ignorance and gullibility.

Of all the farfetched things you post here, this is the most incredible.

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe you have all of your teeth?

#9 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:21 PM

View PostRock N, on 05 January 2019 - 05:33 PM, said:

Funny you should say that. Back when I was six (1967) I had some pain in my abdomen and the doctors said it was appendicitis. They cut me open, determined my appendix was fine, and took it out anyways as a precaution. They never did find the cause of my pain which disappeared all by itself. In hindsight it reminds me of a mechanic charging someone for a new transmission when the problem was simply a low fluid level.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users