RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: WATCH: Young Punk Starts Pounding On Bus Driverů - RightNation.US

WATCH: Young Punk Starts Pounding On Bus Driverů That Was A MISTAKE Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 16 February 2020 - 06:50 PM

My much-more-internet-savvy friend was just here. Asked him to read this thread then show me what to do. He told me to show him what I usually do first.

After watching me, he says I've been using Firefox all along.

:shrug:

#22 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:18 PM

Good for the bus driver. People need to learn play stupid games so stupid prizes. The kid just won one

#23 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:41 AM

The driver did a very commendable job under those circumstances. :2up:

He certainly threw enough forceful punches, but it was a hard angle (the perp was bending over and away in an angle where most of the punches glanced off) for him to squarely connect well enough to the punk's skull to sharply rattle the perp's brain tissue and render him unconscious sooner.

I'd loved to have seen the driver grab the perp's head with both hands while he had it down low then throw in a good swift hard thigh/knee kick right into the side his skull or perhaps rocked him with an forearm/elbow swing where good solid bone would have connected to the perp's noggin.

It would have really been "nighty night" for the punk then.

But of course hindsight is always 20/20 and past opportunities aren't always perfect?

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 17 February 2020 - 11:42 AM

#24 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:46 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 16 February 2020 - 06:50 PM, said:

My much-more-internet-savvy friend was just here. Asked him to read this thread then show me what to do. He told me to show him what I usually do first.

After watching me, he says I've been using Firefox all along.

:shrug:

Make sure to do all of the updates to Firefox when the updates prompt pops up on your screen if it isn't set to do so automatically.

That way you'll have all of the latest browser security updates and codecs to be able to view all pictures and watch videos. The same goes for updating Adobe flash player too if you have it and it isn't already on automatic update.

#25 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:35 PM

View PostRock N, on 17 February 2020 - 11:46 AM, said:

Make sure to do all of the updates to Firefox when the updates prompt pops up on your screen if it isn't set to do so automatically.

That way you'll have all of the latest browser security updates and codecs to be able to view all pictures and watch videos. The same goes for updating Adobe flash player too if you have it and it isn't already on automatic update.

I'm pretty sure all that stuff automatically updates itself, because I never get any "prompts" to do anything, but I do get "announcements" when something is "updated".

B)

#26 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:59 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 17 February 2020 - 12:35 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure all that stuff automatically updates itself...

They do. I set everything (including Windows) to update automatically so you wouldn't have to worry about it.

#27 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 17 February 2020 - 01:15 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 17 February 2020 - 12:59 PM, said:

They do. I set everything (including Windows) to update automatically so you wouldn't have to worry about it.

And believe me, I appreciate it!

:yes:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users