RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Ilhan Omar: “This is Not Going to be the Country of White People” - RightNation.US

Ilhan Omar: “This is Not Going to be the Country of White People” Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 02 May 2019 - 06:18 AM

Ilhan Omar: “This is Not Going to be the Country of White People”
Published 23 hours ago on 1 May, 2019 Paul Joseph Watson

Rep. Ilhan Omar asserted “This is not going to be the country of white people” during a rally in DC yesterday.

“At this moment, the occupant of the White House and his allies are doing everything that they can to distance themselves and misinform the public from the monsters that they created that is [sic] terrorizing the Jewish community and the Muslim community,” the Congresswoman told the crowd, suggesting that the recent synagogue shootings were Trump’s fault despite both shooters explicitly expressing their opposition to Trump.

Omar went on to emphasize that she was a “refugee” and an “immigrant” from Somalia, which she said Trump would call a ‘<censored>hole country’.
And who could argue with her? With its rampant violence, corruption and oppression of women, Somalia is an ideal destination, which is presumably why its tourist industry is thriving.

Asserting that America “was founded on the history of Native American genocide, on the backs of black slaves,” she went on to brazenly state, “This is not going to be the country of white people.”

Imagine if a white Republican had made a speech in which he or she asserted, “This is not going to be the country of black people.”

Their political career would be finished and their reputation would tainted for the rest of their life.But since the last acceptable form of racism is racism against white people, Omar’s statement is a mere footnote.
Omar is still whining about Trump drawing attention to her absurd statement that 9/11 was “some people (who) did something” as if she is the victim. For weeks, the media has helped Omar push the narrative that criticism of her is tantamount to inciting violence and far worse than her original ludicrous statement.

During the rally, her supporters chanted “hands off Ilhan,” attempting to further the idea that she should be immune from criticism just because she wears and Islamic headscarf and claims victimhood.

<snip>

LINK
NOTE: Intentionally posted under the War on Terrorism Category as this is a terroristic threat, and she's a terrorist sympathizer.

#2 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 02 May 2019 - 06:51 AM

Racist ignorant twit. . .

#3 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:15 AM

<censored> you, Fatima.

:the bird:

#4 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:37 AM

Someone needs a good slap upside the headscarf. With a 2x4.

#5 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:53 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 02 May 2019 - 06:18 AM, said:

Published 23 hours ago on 1 May, 2019 Paul Joseph Watson

Rep. Ilhan Omar asserted “This is not going to be the country of white people” during a rally in DC yesterday.

“At this moment, the occupant of the White House and his allies are doing everything that they can to distance themselves and misinform the public from the monsters that they created that is [sic] terrorizing the Jewish community and the Muslim community,” the Congresswoman told the crowd, suggesting that the recent synagogue shootings were Trump’s fault despite both shooters explicitly expressing their opposition to Trump.

Omar went on to emphasize that she was a “refugee” and an “immigrant” from Somalia, which she said Trump would call a ‘<censored>hole country’.
And who could argue with her? With its rampant violence, corruption and oppression of women, Somalia is an ideal destination, which is presumably why its tourist industry is thriving.

Asserting that America “was founded on the history of Native American genocide, on the backs of black slaves,” she went on to brazenly state, “This is not going to be the country of white people.”

Imagine if a white Republican had made a speech in which he or she asserted, “This is not going to be the country of black people.”

Their political career would be finished and their reputation would tainted for the rest of their life.But since the last acceptable form of racism is racism against white people, Omar’s statement is a mere footnote.
Omar is still whining about Trump drawing attention to her absurd statement that 9/11 was “some people (who) did something” as if she is the victim. For weeks, the media has helped Omar push the narrative that criticism of her is tantamount to inciting violence and far worse than her original ludicrous statement.

During the rally, her supporters chanted “hands off Ilhan,” attempting to further the idea that she should be immune from criticism just because she wears and Islamic headscarf and claims victimhood.

<snip>

LINK
NOTE: Intentionally posted under the War on Terrorism Category as this is a terroristic threat, and she's a terrorist sympathizer.

We get what we deserve. By allowing all the so-called asylum seekers (ie mooslims, disease carrying third world sludge and other Democrat voters) we are finally seeing the end of our country.

#6 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:04 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 02 May 2019 - 07:37 AM, said:

Someone needs a good slap upside the headscarf. With a 2x4.

Good idea.

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:25 AM

What a worthless piece of sh*t.

<_<

#8 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:35 AM

Sounds like someone Heidi Heitkamp and her pal should be having a conversation with, about how to win over voters. Maybe Heidi has a 2x4. Or a one way ticket to that land of luxury, Somalia.

#9 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:55 AM

I dislike muslims. I dislike muslim progressives even more. They don't have a single redeeming quality.

#10 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:19 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 02 May 2019 - 06:18 AM, said:

It already is and always has been. (The native Americans never formed a country)

http://i.postimg.cc/NGD8VdW3/US-demographics.png

(source)

#11 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:18 AM

Another leftist free thread brought to you by hypocrisy.

#12 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 02 May 2019 - 12:32 PM

Basically (as is their style) this particularly reprehensible sample of leftist nastiness is saying that leftists must be allowed to be violent bullies, and if anyone pushes back against them with criticism, the left will have no choice but to resort to extreme violence Muhammad style. And it’ll be Trump’s fault, most naturally.

Because .... democracy!!

#13 User is offline   tailgunner 

• <no title>

Posted 02 May 2019 - 02:27 PM

Wait, someone will want to killer her again and she'll turn into an angel, again!!

#14 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 02 May 2019 - 02:29 PM

View Posttailgunner, on 02 May 2019 - 02:27 PM, said:

Wait, someone will want to killer her again and she'll turn into an angel, again!!

I think she wants to be a martyr. . . .

#15 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 02 May 2019 - 03:01 PM

View PostUSMCforever60, on 02 May 2019 - 07:53 AM, said:

We get what we deserve. By allowing all the so-called asylum seekers (ie mooslims, disease carrying third world sludge and other Democrat voters) we are finally seeing the end of our country.

You’re probably right. DeGaulle threw open the doors of France to the North Africans and they are paying for it today. I don’t see why we wouldn’t be next.

#16 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl

Posted 02 May 2019 - 04:44 PM

View Postmjperry51, on 02 May 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

I think she wants to be a martyr. . . .

To heck with that-convict her of treason and send her back to the sh*thole she came from. :redhot:

#17 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 02 May 2019 - 05:23 PM

View PostUSMCforever60, on 02 May 2019 - 07:53 AM, said:

There used to be an ad on TV depicting a bank robbery. Customers are lying on the floor, held at gunpoint, as one woman looks up at a guy in uniform just standing there and exclaims, "Do something!" To which the guy quietly replies, "Oh, I'm not a guard, I'm just a monitor. We're being robbed."

We're all a bunch of monitors, sitting idly by while the greatest country in the world gets torn apart by people who couldn't replicate what they're attempting to destroy if you gave 'em a thousand years...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 02 May 2019 - 06:49 PM

#18 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:04 PM

Ill-heart 0mar is not a refugee. She is an exile. Her family was part of the ruling class under the patronage and favor of the dictator Said Barre. So far, she has been able to turn that spew and bile into dollars with the same high-pitch Christine Blase Ford ending of a sentence.

#19 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:27 PM

Not being racist but what all non white Country has been created with a good standard of life with out white help? I may just be dumb and not know so I’m asking out of curiosity to learn?the Middle East or Muslim countries? I guess that’s good other then slavery. Africa I guess if you don’t care about info structure. Mexico,,, that ones working great

#20 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:29 PM

Ahh, yes, the inclusivity of the leftards!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users