RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We wil - RightNation.US

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We wil Rate Topic: -----

#101 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:58 AM

View PostModerator T, on 03 May 2019 - 04:32 PM, said:

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a watchdog group, alerted Fox News to the video.

"These are not isolated incidents; they are happening in major centers of the country – including in Pennsylvania," MEMRI said in a statement.

In the video, translated by MEMRI, kids can be heard singing: "The land of the Prophet Muhammad's Night Journey is calling us. Our Palestine must return to us."

Meh. I'll need a translation from someone more credible than MEMRI, whose translations are usually about as accurate as the subtitles on those funny "When Hitler Found out..." videos.

It's worth noting that MEMRI is hardly the impartial "watchdog group" they hold themselves out as. They're a propaganda front for Israeli intelligence, founded in 1998 by former Israeli intelligence officer Yigal Carmon, and tyhey've been caught more than once BLATANTLY mistranslating stuff like this. For example: Richard Silverstein (2007): MEMRI’s Doctored Mickey Mouse-Hamas Story and How It Suckered the MSM.

This post has been edited by Dean Adam Smithee: 14 May 2019 - 11:00 AM

#102 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2019 - 11:16 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 14 May 2019 - 02:08 AM, said:

You won't get an argument from most of us that there are some nice muslims. Nothing in life is 100% except death, taxes, and democrats playing the race card.

No one claimed that muslim nations were monolithic. I challenge you to point to where anyone here did.

Muslims in general, as well as their governments do, however, operate in a herd mentality (again, how many of the Israel-hating muslims could find Israel on a map?), and use their religion as a reason/excuse (you pick which is most applicable) to conduct the most heinous behavior. They're at war with every other religion on the planet, and every global geopolitical hot spot involves them.

As usual you leap to their defense (it's bizarre, truly), make an interesting, unsubstantiated claim about "predominantly muslim societies" and we called you on it.

Several days and several responses later and you still haven't answered the question.

To an outside observer, this is what you're doing:

https://justinmathis.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/ballroom_dance_exhibition.jpg

Hell, there are a few Nazi's who are honored for their efforts to try and SAVE JEWS, but, that doesn't take one damn thing away from the fact that as a whole the Nazi's where hell bent on wiping out the Jews (and every other inferior race) and taking over the world. Or, that Hitler and the Nazi's didn't come to power in a vacuum. Then again Hitler was quite well liked/loved before he was hated.

Oki

#103 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:50 PM

View Postoki, on 14 May 2019 - 11:16 AM, said:

Hell, there are a few Nazi's who are honored for their efforts to try and SAVE JEWS, but, that doesn't take one damn thing away from the fact that as a whole the Nazi's where hell bent on wiping out the Jews (and every other inferior race) and taking over the world. Or, that Hitler and the Nazi's didn't come to power in a vacuum. Then again Hitler was quite well liked/loved before he was hated.

Oki

"Then again Hitler was quite well liked/loved before he was hated". Being of German descent, I've always wondered about that. YES, Hitler had a following, to be sure, but HOW MUCH of a following??? Hard to tell, especially in retrospect.

The last pre-Nazi election that could be called (reasonably) free/fair was arguably March 1933 with a run-off in April '33. Hitler came in second to Hindenburg both times: 30.1% to 49.6% in the first round, and since Hindenburg didn't get 50%+1 it triggered a run-off in which Hitler STILL couldn't beat Hindenburg, 36.8% to Hindenburg's 53%.

How do I read that? It could be spun one of two ways:

EITHER, that Hitler was popular enough that that he was second ONLY to Hindenburg in popularity?

OR, that Hitler was so unpopular that he couldn't EVEN beat Hindenburg who was weak and ineffectual and really didn't even want the job and wasn't very popular himself?

The answer? I dunno. I can't get a grip on the 'zeitgeist' of the era; Everything I know now is with 20/20 hindsight.

Does that same paradigm apply to "Radical Islam" which is as big of a threat to the modern world as Nazism was to the '30s/'40s. YES, I think that there are at least similarities.

#104 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2019 - 05:35 PM

So easiest answer name 1 other current religion or hat is as violent. Orone other society or goverment. Then tell me why I should trust them. Iím still waiting on the answer to what Muslim countries and societies have offered the world as positive example. Iíve been to multiple Muslim countries as I said. So what do they offer that helps mankind? Iím sure you all have s full list of the good Islam has done the world in history. I have nothing against anyone from the Middle East. Iím not racsist. See funny thing is Islam isnít a race. I have a big problem with Muslims that follow a death cult

#105 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:16 PM

View PostJerryL, on 14 May 2019 - 09:40 AM, said:

The food was good during that period, so all is well.

I did credit them for hummus and baba ghanoush :shrug:

#106 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:51 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 14 May 2019 - 03:50 PM, said:

"Then again Hitler was quite well liked/loved before he was hated". Being of German descent, I've always wondered about that. YES, Hitler had a following, to be sure, but HOW MUCH of a following??? Hard to tell, especially in retrospect.

The last pre-Nazi election that could be called (reasonably) free/fair was arguably March 1933 with a run-off in April '33. Hitler came in second to Hindenburg both times: 30.1% to 49.6% in the first round, and since Hindenburg didn't get 50%+1 it triggered a run-off in which Hitler STILL couldn't beat Hindenburg, 36.8% to Hindenburg's 53%.

How do I read that? It could be spun one of two ways:

EITHER, that Hitler was popular enough that that he was second ONLY to Hindenburg in popularity?

OR, that Hitler was so unpopular that he couldn't EVEN beat Hindenburg who was weak and ineffectual and really didn't even want the job and wasn't very popular himself?

The answer? I dunno. I can't get a grip on the 'zeitgeist' of the era; Everything I know now is with 20/20 hindsight.

Does that same paradigm apply to "Radical Islam" which is as big of a threat to the modern world as Nazism was to the '30s/'40s. YES, I think that there are at least similarities.

During the elections Hitler was largely thought of as a fringe candidate and not taken to serious per sei.
BUT once in office he put people back to work, Germany regained a sense of pride etc etc etc. And, that was when he was mr. popular. Despite the rising tide of antisemitism he and the Nazi's where pushing many people turned a blind eye because life was basically much better or good for them. And, many people who weren't pro Hitler prior 'came around' because know all the sudden it's good to be German again, the Army is strong again, he ain't taken' no crap from no one, we are going to assume our 'rightful' place in the world again. Etc etc etc.

Then to many within' a few years he was this living God because of what he had done. Sadly as history teaches us he was no God, he was a monster. But, he was only a monster because plenty of people supported him. To a cult like following. There is no question had he lived out a natural life or Germany not been defeated he would have become a God to many. Many famous conquerors and dictators either still have a cult like following or where worshiped in the years after their deaths. Hell, look at the Sung family of North Korea. And even to a lesser degree Stalin and Lenin.

When you have a group or populace of people programed to not question and obey from the day they pop out of momma' it's dangerous. They will hate who they are told to, they will kill who they are told to, and they will not question it. Worse yet, those who have these beliefs at there core don't simply forget them or put them in check just because they move to a culture where freedom, tolerance and equality is suppose to be the norm. And, why should they, all cultures are equal, we should treat everyone the same no matter what, kumbayah right?

It's wrong to be suspicious of people who come from places where they are bred, born and raised to want to hate you sight unseen. Only a fool is not at least cautious or suspicious of someone coming from certain places. And no, that mentality isn't limited to people from certain nations and regions, it's also people from certain parts of town even. It's just common sense. I grew up in a trailer park, in my more mature years I can understand why people would be leery of me. The stereo types exist for a reason.

Oki

#107 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:19 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 14 May 2019 - 10:16 PM, said:

I did credit them for hummus and baba ghanoush :shrug:

That you did.

Sadly, though, it appears that we will not be learning about all the positive contributions from predominately Muslim societies and cultures.

#108 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 11:19 AM

Some people never disappoint the best entertainment on this site is the ones attempting to spin facts, history and defend the left. Itís sad they are so predictable we already know the next lie or spin they will throw up. Islomicphobia, trump bad, trump lied, what about, well itís not all, well ok but Iím not defending them( just the rest), well ok maybe I did or they did say that but , I we meant. Damn it Iím not addressing actual points to the thread because you all are mean and wonít listen

#109 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:20 PM

Shocking no Answers to honest questions from the Muslim defenders until it slides off the web page?

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users