RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We wil - RightNation.US

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We wil Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   wisefool 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 04 May 2019 - 07:53 PM

View Postzurg, on 03 May 2019 - 09:37 PM, said:

Hereís the fundamental question.

But before I get there, a fundamental assumption. Iíll assume that people who are born into Muslim families or convert into Islam, are still fundamentally people like anyone else.

So, the question is: what exactly is the Muslim complaint against the world, and exactly why? Iím not looking for bull<censored> cop out answers here. The real deal. Whatís their logical argument?

Now this is something that I've looked pretty extensively into. The Quran is a pretty straightforward book, but it does have it's confusing parts, so it helps to read some Muslim theology alongside of it.

The crux of the matter is that Islam has a very poor idea of God. Allah is omnipotent to the point where he is neither bound by logic, or even his own word. Not only can you be absolutely faithful your entire life only to be denied paradise, but even those in paradise can be cast out on Allah's wish. The safest way to assure your place in Islamic paradise is to die for Allah in the struggle against those who reject him. Now, just as there are Christians who believe that they can cover their charitable work by giving some bum $1.47 in change at the gas station, some Muslims have reinterpreted Jihad as a spiritual internal war. The problem is that the Islamic holy texts are pretty clear that isn't the case.

The real question is can Islam be reformed? Unlike Christianity, the last thing the world wants is for Muslims to embrace Mohammad's ideas more closely!

The only hope I can see is for Muslims to suffer the same fate as the Vikings did; to be so thoroughly thinned out and immersed in Christianity that what comes out of the other side bares little resemblance to what it was. However, unlike the Vikings who were basically an oral culture, Muslims already have their theology in print.

#22 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 04 May 2019 - 08:50 PM

View PostLadybird, on 04 May 2019 - 04:53 PM, said:

Religious fanatics teach it to their children. Go figure..

Oh fer the luvva...:rolleyes:...

Just how many "fanatic" Christian schools/centers/whatever actually set aside a specific day to gather all the kids together to chant and sing about how they'll kill for Jesus? There are plenty of fanatical Christians in the world, and plenty of fanatical Muslims. But when you compare the numbers/percentages of fanatical murderers among those two religions, it's clear which is the genuinely dangerous religion (Hint: It ain't Christianity.)

<_<

#23 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 04 May 2019 - 08:56 PM

Right on cue. You people are so predictable.

View PostNatural Selection, on 04 May 2019 - 07:36 AM, said:

If they do show up it will be to say that all religions do it.

#24 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 04 May 2019 - 09:00 PM

How many religious fanatics can claim to have trained over 7,000 civic and community activists?

#25 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:07 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 04 May 2019 - 08:50 PM, said:

Oh fer the luvva...:rolleyes:...

Just how many "fanatic" Christian schools/centers/whatever actually set aside a specific day to gather all the kids together to chant and sing about how they'll kill for Jesus? There are plenty of fanatical Christians in the world, and plenty of fanatical Muslims. But when you compare the numbers/percentages of fanatical murderers among those two religions, it's clear which is the genuinely dangerous religion (Hint: It ain't Christianity.)

<_<

Fanatical beliefs are dangerous no matter its source. Be that as it may, what do you think should, if anything, be done about this group of Muslims?

#26 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:35 AM

View PostLadybird, on 05 May 2019 - 09:07 AM, said:

Fanatical beliefs are dangerous no matter its source.

There are damn few "fanatical beliefs" as dangerous and as destructive to humankind as Islam.

Be that as it may, what do you think should, if anything, be done about this group of Muslims?

I dunno. It's gotten so out of hand it might be too late to fix the problem. I assure you, if "we" did what I'd "like" to do about it, we'd be lowering ourselves to their brutal level. We never should've allowed so many of that death cult into America in the first place.

B)

#27 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:44 AM

Fanatical beliefs are dangerous no matter its source. Be that as it may, what do you think should, if anything, be done about this group of Muslims?

The one thing we should absolutely NOT do is let this pass as normal. It needs to be called out and brought to the light for disinfecting.

The more people express their concerns over this the more we can eradicate it from our society. Also, they need to be put on constant watch by law enforcement. They pose a threat and should be dealt with as such.

They are teaching children evil. Wake up and call them out.

#28 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:45 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 05 May 2019 - 09:35 AM, said:

There are damn few "fanatical beliefs" as dangerous and as destructive to humankind as Islam.

I dunno. It's gotten so out of hand it might be too late to fix the problem. I assure you, if "we" did what I'd "like" to do about it, we'd be lowering ourselves to their brutal level. We never should've allowed so many of that death cult into America in the first place.

B)

To be honest, Iíve got no problem with a full on ban from Muslim countries. At this point in history, Islam is a threat. Period.

#29 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 05 May 2019 - 01:26 PM

View Posterp, on 05 May 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

To be honest, I've got no problem with a full on ban from Muslim countries. At this point in history, Islam is a threat. Period.

Nothing will happen to limit them. For now. But sometime in the near future, the muslims will stage another huge attack with the help of 'citizens' in this country. Only AFTER another such attack will it begin to be discussed about removing muslims from American soil.

#30 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 May 2019 - 01:54 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 04 May 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

Itís just some people training some kids to say some chit. But itís not represantitive of who Muslims really are ,,,,, did you hear about the crusades , itís just retroactive self defense. Other then that itís a religion of peace

#31 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:00 PM

Next time you see one of your Muslim friends or relatives ask them to explain Koran verse 5:33.

#32 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:01 PM

In not too recent history we had anouther death cult much like the Muslims. I think we called them the actual nazis. I canít see where the Muslims and thier religion are much different or less violent. So deal with them the same way and with the same understanding. It worked last time. Why should we be anymore tolerant of this death cult?

#33 User is offline   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 05 May 2019 - 03:24 PM

What would you do?

#34 User is offline   gregvega 

• <no title>

Posted 05 May 2019 - 04:03 PM

Maybe she doesnt think its a problem.

View PostSARGE, on 05 May 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

What would you do?

#35 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 05 May 2019 - 04:21 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 05 May 2019 - 09:35 AM, said:

B)

Bingo. Except sometimes you have to slog into the muck and the mud with elbow grease. Or nuke it from orbit.

#36 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 03:54 PM

Well hon, you tell me which other religion or religions sees attack after attack on every single continent carried out in the name of it? It is said there is just over a billion followers of Christianity, and about a billion followers of Islam, then it's the other major religions of the world, Budhism, Hindu(not necessarily in that order). YET, the overwhelming majority of belief based attacks are carried out in the name of what again? Tell me, the last war fought by Christians, Hindu's, Buddhists, Shinto, (or any other religion for that matter) to essentially install or rid another group was when again? Sorry hon, but there is a serious problem at the very core of Islam that must either be dealt with by the majority of Muslims who aren't suppose to be the problem, or, eventually the world will tire of this crap, say enough and wipe basically wipe out the radicals with extreme prejudice.

It's what always happens when the so called moderate majority doesn't put a stop to things.
Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, to name just two.

Oki

#37 User is offline   SARGE 

• <no title>

Posted 06 May 2019 - 04:27 PM

What would you do?

I am genuinely interested in your answer. :shrug:

#38 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:24 PM

What would you do?

The same that is done with the groups that have their toddlers in white hoods and preach all manner of hatred. Allow it. We have the right to free speech and free assembly. I would keep a very close eye on the group, which would include infiltration. I would not go so far as enticing and entrapping members into planning violence.

As it is though, I don't see anything illegal here.

#39 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:33 PM

And shockingly what religion teaches it most and what followers donít stand up to condemn it? Like I said itís just anouther hate cult against anyone not them particularly Jewish people. Nazis with out tanks with the same goal of world control. The same hate and intolerance, the same justifications. But with a bigger spread now because not all are bad. Guess what lady bird not all nazis were evil. But they all kept quiet and made a excuses and what abouts,,,, etc. but hey tow the line and defend the hate. Maybe you can even be the next senator defending hamas. Iíve lost any patients for the religion of peace that Stones gays, beheads Christians, preaches war, wonít assimulate and feeds off other countries as ďrefugeesĒ. Surprise Arab and Muslim countries are oil rich. Why canít they survive and have a civilized country? Why are 90% of refugees fighting aged men? Why canít they get a job and take care of themselves when they are taken in? Why does the new country need to change to help them? How many refugees has Saudi taken in? When is the Koran going to come out with a New Testament? You know New Testament donít hate kill live together, etc? Hell how long does it take to teach Muslims toilet paper and toilets? And I spent time in the gulf they donít know that wonderful 1800ís technology yet. All they know is hate, war partake in it or be quiet and condone it. I know itís not thier fault just like our wonderful Muslim Congress women stated itís the Jews fault for the rockets. Hell maybe you should run for senate or congress to lecture us on Muslim peace religion and the Jews fault. That seems the leaders Muslims elect even in this country think

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 06 May 2019 - 05:50 PM

#40 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:40 PM

Just some people teaching some kids to say some chit. Iím sure itís isolated and a joke. Besides what about......

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users