RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We wil - RightNation.US

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We wil Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:27 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 May 2019 - 05:24 PM, said:

The same that is done with the groups that have their toddlers in white hoods and preach all manner of hatred. Allow it. We have the right to free speech and free assembly. I would keep a very close eye on the group, which would include infiltration. I would not go so far as enticing and entrapping members into planning violence.

As it is though, I don't see anything illegal here.

So the klan is a world wide religion and the equivalent is that your what about this time? Iím sure you wouldnít mind a clan church in your city or on your block. Itís thier right ladybird correct and if one klan person did something bad youíd say but they arenít all bad, donít judge them, correct? And I did not realize the kkk was a religion based world wide. Thank you for informing me of that. I can now see where the comparison matches. Plus Iím sure every white Christian would defend klan hate crimes with what about or keep thier mouths shut. Damn itís just like the Amish and Christians,, your right. Keep defending Muslim hate

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 06 May 2019 - 06:28 PM

#42 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:49 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 06 May 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

So the klan is a world wide religion and the equivalent is that your what about this time? I’m sure you wouldn’t mind a clan church in your city or on your block. It’s thier right ladybird correct and if one klan person did something bad you’d say but they aren’t all bad, don’t judge them, correct? And I did not realize the kkk was a religion based world wide. Thank you for informing me of that. I can now see where the comparison matches. Plus I’m sure every white Christian would defend klan hate crimes with what about or keep thier mouths shut. Damn it’s just like the Amish and Christians,, your right. Keep defending Muslim hate

Not just the Klan. Why does the right minimize the dangers from white supremacist extremists? Look at the attacks in this country over the last year and a half, and then tell me how extremist Muslims are the only problem or are even the biggest problem.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 06 May 2019 - 06:50 PM

#43 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:15 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 May 2019 - 06:49 PM, said:

Not just the Klan. Why does the right minimize the dangers from white supremacist extremists? Look at the attacks in this country over the last year and a half, and then tell me how extremist Muslims are the only problem or are even the biggest problem.

And look at the violence of the Muslim religion daily and even you yelling what about and defending it. Have you seen any Christian or white person on this site excuse or not condemn any violence? See the difference. Of course you donít itís all evil white, Christian, rascist defending the horrible Jews the Muslims hate. Thanks again for anouther,, what about. Why canít you admit the hate and violence of Muslims, itís religion and effect on the world and every country it touches? Iíve seen plenty of people here be the first to condem any white suprmiscist violence. But hey Keep the what abouts rolling and keep saying itís a 1 off Muslim thing.why do you trivialize and minimize the Muslim violence and spread of hate and preaching of rascism?

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 06 May 2019 - 07:26 PM

#44 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:41 PM

View PostLadybird, on 04 May 2019 - 04:53 PM, said:

Religious fanatics teach it to their children. Go figure..

Skip right past whatabout and go straight into "they all do it". Nice. Keeps you above the morality and "religious" principles in play that way.

#45 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:42 PM

The same that is done with the groups that have their toddlers in white hoods and preach all manner of hatred.

An archaic group of racists whose membership numbers in the hundreds, has to meet in secret, who must be protected at their own marches by police so that they are not assaulted and harassed by the public at large.

Contrast this to tens of millions of the muslim mob who are able to say whatever they like and if you don't agree, YOU are the racist.

Yup, valid comparison.

I wondered if you would find a way to defend this. You are.

Surprised? No. Just disappointed.

So what won't you defend with regards to this violent cult? Will you be in the mob cheering when they start beheading here in the US? One wonders....

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 06 May 2019 - 08:43 PM

#46 User is online   Howsithangin 

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:46 PM

Not just the Klan. Why does the right minimize the dangers from white supremacist extremists?

Because it's minimal. And mythical, in large part. A creation built up and exaggerated by a certain group that dominates the media and who cherry pick details (see: Charlottesville) so as to create an air that there is a larger problem than there really is.

Now, how would you like a numerical calculation comparing the number of deaths by white supremacists vs islamists in the US and globally over the past 50 years? Do you really want to go there?

Standard leftist SOP. False equivalency.

View Poststick, on 06 May 2019 - 07:41 PM, said:

Skip right past whatabout and go straight into "they all do it". Nice. Keeps you above the morality and "religious" principles in play that way.

leftist SOP. College kids from Austin use it all the time.

#47 User is online   Howsithangin 

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:48 PM

Like Jesse Smollet?

Please show us. I'd love to see examples and statistics on the actual, legitimate attacks by white supremacists. Not fake hate crimes, mind you.

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 06 May 2019 - 08:48 PM

#48 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:15 PM

The same that is done with the groups that have their toddlers in white hoods and preach all manner of hatred. Allow it. We have the right to free speech and free assembly. I would keep a very close eye on the group, which would include infiltration. I would not go so far as enticing and entrapping members into planning violence.

As it is though, I don't see anything illegal here.

All you can really do is expose it and hope that reasonable people pay attention.

#49 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 07 May 2019 - 04:24 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 06 May 2019 - 08:42 PM, said:

An archaic group of racists whose membership numbers in the hundreds, has to meet in secret, who must be protected at their own marches by police so that they are not assaulted and harassed by the public at large.

Contrast this to tens of millions of the muslim mob who are able to say whatever they like and if you don't agree, YOU are the racist.

Yup, valid comparison.

I wondered if you would find a way to defend this. You are.

Surprised? No. Just disappointed.

So what won't you defend with regards to this violent cult? Will you be in the mob cheering when they start beheading here in the US? One wonders....

View PostHowsithangin, on 06 May 2019 - 08:48 PM, said:

Like Jesse Smollet?

Please show us. I'd love to see examples and statistics on the actual, legitimate attacks by white supremacists. Not fake hate crimes, mind you.

Sure..
http://nymag.com/int...e-shooting.html
https://www.national...-anti-semitism/
https://www.jta.org/...umbers-dont-lie
http://nymag.com/int...dio-attack.html

And I did not excuse what this group is doing with the children. I said they should be monitored and even infiltrated. How is that excusing or defending what they are doing in this video?

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 06 May 2019 - 10:15 PM, said:

All you can really do is expose it and hope that reasonable people pay attention.

Agreed.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 07 May 2019 - 04:44 AM

#50 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:35 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 05 May 2019 - 01:26 PM, said:

Nothing will happen to limit them. For now. But sometime in the near future, the muslims will stage another huge attack with the help of 'citizens' in this country. Only AFTER another such attack will it begin to be discussed about removing muslims from American soil.

Not sure if this is true. They flew planes into the twin towers and the Pentagon and had another that was probably targeting the capital building or the WH. What did we do? We elected Obama and basically opened up the floodgates to immigration and "refugees" from these intolerant and backwards <censored>holes. (And if you are offended by me calling Somalia a <censored>hole, I challenge you to sell everything you have here and move there. I double dog dare you.) Now we elect hijab wearing Somali radical (who only started wearing the hijab AFTER 9/11 because people were pissed at those "someone did something(s)" and a rabid Palestinian Jew hater into our Congress to join our homegrown women beaters.

If they do another large attack we will probably respond by disbanding the SCOTUS and installing sharia.

#51 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:45 PM

I am from Philadelphia. There is a Muslim Youth Center in Northeast Philadelphia on Knight's Rd.. All day long it is abandoned. However, in the middle of the night it is packed. I guess it is just one of those America loving, patriotic meetings held at 2am. Perfectly natural, nothing to see here. You want them to get a good foothold or stranglehold on your society ask the French or Germans.

#52 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 07 May 2019 - 07:29 PM

I didnít realize all white rascist wore white robes and hoods? My bad for thinking you were going for the klan in that statement. What other ones do? And who is making excuses for fascists on the Christian or white side?your statement was something to be effect of white people in robes. Sorry if I miss read what you meant. But I only see 1 person saying what about... and excusing violence. Guess what I dislike the kkk, I dislike the black panthers I dislike Muslim rascism. Itís all wrong and Iíd never yell what about if Christians were killing people. If Iím not mix raced enough my ex was. I joke if my kid turns rascist heís got no one left to hate. At least he canít be Muslim because thatís all they teach

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 07 May 2019 - 07:36 PM

#53 User is online   Howsithangin 

Posted 07 May 2019 - 10:51 PM

View PostHolland25, on 07 May 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

I am from Philadelphia. There is a Muslim Youth Center in Northeast Philadelphia on Knight's Rd.. All day long it is abandoned. However, in the middle of the night it is packed. I guess it is just one of those America loving, patriotic meetings held at 2am. Perfectly natural, nothing to see here. You want them to get a good foothold or stranglehold on your society ask the French or Germans.

Phila proper or the region? I'm from just south of the airport.

North Phila: fun area. Not as bad as West Phila, if memory serves

#54 User is online   Timothy 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:13 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 05 May 2019 - 02:01 PM, said:

In not too recent history we had anouther death cult much like the Muslims. I think we called them the actual nazis. I canít see where the Muslims and thier religion are much different or less violent. So deal with them the same way and with the same understanding. It worked last time. Why should we be anymore tolerant of this death cult?

ISIS is a Death Cult. Islam as a very culturally, politically, and ideologically diverse religion with 1.8 billion followers is not. The attitude conflating Islamic extremists with Islam generally is analogous to conflating Nazism to anyone with German descent. Or white people and white supremacists. Many people want to oversimplify this issue to the extreme.

#55 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:34 PM

View PostTimothy, on 08 May 2019 - 01:13 PM, said:

ISIS is a Death Cult. Islam as a very culturally, politically, and ideologically diverse religion with 1.8 billion followers is not. The attitude conflating Islamic extremists with Islam generally is analogous to conflating Nazism to anyone with German descent. Or white people and white supremacists. Many people want to oversimplify this issue to the extreme.

It is not oversimplification (even to the extreme) to suggest that all members of the Islamic State are Muslim.

#56 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:49 PM

View PostTikk, on 08 May 2019 - 01:34 PM, said:

It is not oversimplification (even to the extreme) to suggest that all members of the Islamic State are Muslim.

But not all Muslims are members of the Islamic State nor are all members of a death cult.

#57 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 08 May 2019 - 03:00 PM

View PostLadybird, on 08 May 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

But not all Muslims are members of the Islamic State nor are all members of a death cult.

Thank you for pointing out something that I never said. 'ppreciate it.

Here ya go. From the State Department List of Terrorist Organizations:

Date Designated Category Name

10/8/1997 Islam Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
10/8/1997 Japanese Death Cult Aum Shinrikyo (AUM)
10/8/1997 Spanish Separatists Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)
10/8/1997 Islam Gamaía al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group - IG)
10/8/1997 Islam HAMAS
10/8/1997 Islam Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)
10/8/1997 Islam Hizballah
10/8/1997 Jewish Kahane Chai (Kach)
10/8/1997 Communist Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK, aka Kongra-Gel)
10/8/1997 Islam Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
10/8/1997 Communist National Liberation Army (ELN)
10/8/1997 Islam Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
10/8/1997 Islam Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
10/8/1997 Islam Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
10/8/1997 Islam PFLP-General Command (PFLP-GC)
10/8/1997 Communist Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)
10/8/1997 Communist Revolutionary Peopleís Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C)
10/8/1997 Communist Shining Path (SL)
10/8/1999 Islam al-Qaíida (AQ)
9/25/2000 Islam Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)
5/16/2001 Irish Separatists Real Irish Republican Army (RIRA)
12/26/2001 Islam Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)
12/26/2001 Islam Lashkar-e Tayyiba (LeT)
3/27/2002 Islam Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (AAMB)
3/27/2002 Islam Asbat al-Ansar (AAA)
3/27/2002 Islam al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)
8/9/2002 Communist Communist Party of the Philippines/New People's Army (CPP/NPA)
10/23/2002 Islam Jemaah Islamiya (JI)
1/30/2003 Islam Lashkar i Jhangvi (LJ)
3/22/2004 Islam Ansar al-Islam (AAI)
7/13/2004 Irish Separatists Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA)
12/17/2004 Islam Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (formerly al-Qa'ida in Iraq)
6/17/2005 Islam Islamic Jihad Union (IJU)
3/5/2008 Islam Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B )
3/18/2008 Islam al-Shabaab
5/18/2009 Communist Revolutionary Struggle (RS)
7/2/2009 Islam Kata'ib Hizballah (KH)
1/19/2010 Islam al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)
8/6/2010 Islam Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami (HUJI)
9/1/2010 Islam Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP)
11/4/2010 Islam Jundallah
5/23/2011 Islam Army of Islam (AOI)
9/19/2011 Islam Indian Mujahedeen (IM)
3/13/2012 Islam Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT)
5/30/2012 Islam Abdallah Azzam Brigades (AAB)
9/19/2012 Islam Haqqani Network (HQN)
3/22/2013 Islam Ansar al-Dine (AAD)
11/14/2013 Islam Boko Haram
11/14/2013 Islam Ansaru
12/19/2013 Islam al-Mulathamun Battalion (AMB)
1/13/2014 Islam Ansar al-Shari'a in Benghazi
1/13/2014 Islam Ansar al-Shari'a in Darnah
1/13/2014 Islam Ansar al-Shari'a in Tunisia
4/10/2014 Islam ISIL Sinai Province (formerly Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis)
5/15/2014 Islam al-Nusrah Front
8/20/2014 Islam Mujahidin Shura Council in the Environs of Jerusalem (MSC)
9/30/2015 Islam Jaysh Rijal al-Tariq al Naqshabandi (JRTN)
1/14/2016 Islam ISIL-Khorasan (ISIL-K)
5/20/2016 Islam Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant's Branch in Libya (ISIL-Libya)
7/1/2016 Islam Al-Qaíida in the Indian Subcontinent
8/17/2017 Islam Hizbul Mujahideen (HM)
2/28/2018 Islam ISIS-Bangladesh
2/28/2018 Islam ISIS-Philippines
2/28/2018 Islam ISIS-West Africa
5/23/2018 Islam ISIS-Greater Sahara
7/11/2018 Islam al-Ashtar Brigades (AAB)
9/6/2018 Islam Jama'at Nusrat al-Islam wal-Muslimin (JNIM)
4/15/2019 Islam Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC)

The above is hard to read because it's in table form, apologies.

See any trends?

Of the 68 organizations on the State Department list of foreign terrorist organizations. 56 of them are Islamic. That's over 82% of all foreign terrorist organizations.

That's not even bringing in membership. I assure you that Hizballah, Hamas, and Boko Haram have more members than a Japanese Death Cult or Spanish Separatists.

#58 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 08 May 2019 - 03:14 PM

View PostTimothy, on 08 May 2019 - 01:13 PM, said:

Your forgetting that Hitler was quite popular, that is until the Germans started losing the war. Hell, he even made Time Magazines man of the year. Either way, lot's and lot's of Germans stood idly by while the Jews where rounded up, lots and lots of Germans stood idly by while the Nazi's went on a hell bent conquer the world rampage. None of this happened either in total silence or without the silent approval of the majority of Germans. But then something really funny happened when Americans, Canadians, French, Russian, British and Australian troops started showing up at German homes, business and basis. Magically, no one was a Nazi. Not even the Germans with tattoos of lightning bolts, or those who had photo's with a skull and crossbones on their uniforms.

Other interesting anecdote, if the Klan didn't have the outright or even silent support in the south of old then how in the hell did they operate with impunity for so long? There may have been a number of people afraid to speak up, but sure as hell there where just as many or more who may not have had a hood and robe in their closet but they agreed with them just the same.

Oki

#59 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 08 May 2019 - 03:14 PM

Keep making me excuses for Islam and the death cult. They bring so much world peace and love. Iím sure that not every German in the nazi party in ww2 wanted to kill all Jews. So we should also give nazis a break they werenít all bad. Thatís the arguement Iím seeing presented. Way to tow the line. By simple actions Islam is violent around the world. So by joining the club and religion your as guilty as the driver in a store robbery when the clerk is shot.

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 08 May 2019 - 03:17 PM

#60 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 08 May 2019 - 04:13 PM

I guess itís not all just a death cult. They also offer child brides, female genital mutilation, killing of gays, and honor killings. Did I miss anything ladybird. You must be so proud defending and supporting this wonderful religion, oh and donít they still practice slavery in some Muslim countries. Yep thatís who Iíd defend.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users