RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trumpís Tariffs Did More to Fix Border Crisis in Two Days - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trumpís Tariffs Did More to Fix Border Crisis in Two Days Than Congress Did in 20 Years Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:30 AM

Trump's Tariffs Did More to Fix Border Crisis in Two Days Than Congress Did in 20 Years
By Wayne Dupree
June 17, 2019
Lifezette

<More Bad News For democrats Here>

Peter Navarro, the White House trade adviser, said President Donald Trump's tariffs allowed him to accomplish more toward fixing the border crisis in two days than what Congress has done in 20 years.

Navarro made his comments during an appearance on Fox News on "Sunday Morning Futures."

The entire tariff deal, renegotiating NAFTA, Mexico tariffs, China tariffs, NATO payment enforcement ó every one of these actions has been done to prevent other countries from hurting the U.S.A.

The problem is the person on the street doesn't understand how foreign countries have ripped us off with differential tariffs for decades, in my view.

Until Trump came along, people just accepted that.

As Navarro said on Fox News, "Polls show that about 80 percent of Americans believe there's a crisis at the border. If you ask Americans in a poll, 'What do you think about 100,000 illegal aliens moving every day on a conveyor belt from Guatemala up to San Diego and El Paso?' I'd say about 90 percent of them would object to that. And the tariffs that President Trump used ó he got in two days more than Congress did in 20 years on this."

"We have got troops down at the southern border that Mexico has deployed. We have got Mexico committing to take the phony asylum seekers onto Mexican soil, which will deter further immigration from the Northern Triangle down at the southern border with Mexico."

"And we have a very strong commitment to break up that conveyor belt, which is this Rube Goldberg machine of narco-traffickers and human traffickers making billions of dollars off these poor immigrants coming up, and off the American people who have to take their drugs, and the illegal immigrants, which hurt us in terms of jobs."

In the case of Mexico, President Trump had to secure the border, the Democrats opposed protecting the country ó and so he took whatever action he could to attain that goal.

After doing my research, I've concluded that 90 percent of the public belongs nowhere near a voting booth.

If liberals hate it, I love it more and more.

(snip)

<More Bad News For democrats Here>

#2 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:10 AM

Cool.

#3 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:25 AM

Money talks far louder than the empty threats of decades of Washington politicians.

Oki

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:28 AM

Well done again, Mr. President.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

#5 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:52 AM

Put a non-politician in a high level government position and suddenly real improvements start to show up!

#6 User is online   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:11 PM

Obama drew symbolic lines in the sand. Trump gives ultimatums.

#7 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:58 PM

The Dems want an open border so millions of people can walk into the USA and become homeless in Los Angeles.

#8 User is online   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:38 PM

bobo sends strongly worded letters, or says, "cut it out!"

#9 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 20 June 2019 - 04:26 PM

View PostAntiObama, on 20 June 2019 - 12:58 PM, said:

The Dems want an open border so millions of people can walk into the USA and become homeless in Los Angeles. Democrat voters.

Had to fix it....
:drinkers:

Oki

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users