RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Transcripts Reveal Ambassador Gordon Sondland Never Knew of Any ‘Quid - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Transcripts Reveal Ambassador Gordon Sondland Never Knew of Any ‘Quid Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 November 2019 - 05:49 AM

Transcripts Reveal Ambassador Gordon Sondland Never Knew of Any ‘Quid Pro Quo’

KRISTINA WONG
Breitbart
11/10/19

EXCERPT:

Ambassador Gordon Sondland never had any firsthand knowledge of any “quid pro quo” involving U.S. military aid for Ukraine in exchange for Ukraine conducting investigations, according to his recently released closed-door testimony as part of the impeachment inquiry.
When he was asked by the Republican counsel, “To the best of your knowledge, do you know about any preconditions on the aid?” he responded, “No.”

“There were a lot of rumors swirling around as to why the aid had been held up, including they wanted a review, they wanted Europe to do more. There were all kinds of rumors,” he added.

He said he called the president on September 9, 2019, to find out what he wanted from Ukraine.

“He said: ‘I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. I want Zelensky to do the right thing.’ And I said: ‘What does that mean?’ And he said: ‘I want him to do what he ran on.’ And that was the end of the conversation.”

Two days later, on September 11, 2019, the aid — which had been temporarily frozen — was released to Ukraine, without the Ukrainians having to do anything.

Sondland also testified: “I recall hearing multiple reasons why the aid was being held from various people. I never heard that it was being held specifically to investigate the Bidens. I never heard the word ‘Biden’ mentioned with aid.”

He also acknowledged that the aid was released, and Trump had a phone call and a face-to-face meeting with Zelensky at the United Nations General Assembly in September 2019 — without anything in exchange from Ukraine.

Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) asked Sondland during the testimony: “If I understand correctly, President Trump did in fact meet with President Zelensky at the U.N. General Assembly, correct?”

Sondland responded, “That’s correct.”

(Full Story)

#2 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:44 PM

How come no leftist has commented here?

#3 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 November 2019 - 06:02 PM

View Postzurg, on 11 November 2019 - 12:44 PM, said:

How come no leftist has commented here?

facts to leftists are like a cross to a vampire

#4 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 11 November 2019 - 06:35 PM

Schiffhead lied about Sondland's testimony? And plants grow in the ground? I'm shook!

#5 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 11 November 2019 - 08:09 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 11 November 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

facts to leftists are like a cross to a vampire

They prefer truth over facts. Their truth.l

#6 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2019 - 05:07 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 11 November 2019 - 08:09 PM, said:

They prefer truth over facts. Their truth.l

Like any cult.

#7 User is offline   AntonToo 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:00 PM

For the completely clueless residents:

By September 9th the scam was already bust. On that very day three house panels opened investigations after whistleblower complaint was released to Congress and two days later millitary aid to Ukraine was finally released after having been held back with no explanation for months.

So yes, on September 9th Trump wanted nothing from Zelensky, who btw was now busy cancelling the public announcement on cnn.

And what did Sondland suddenly recall after all other people testified?. Why he recalled having a meeting in July where he explicitly stated the qiud-pro-quo of millitary aid for the public announcement of Burisma/Biden investigation by Ukraine. This meeting was cut short by Bolton, who wanted nothing to with the “drug deal” he was witnessing. Vinman and Hill after the meeting headed straight to file complaints of impropriety with department lawyers.

#8 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:27 PM

Ever hear of a "wish sandwich"?

#9 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:38 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 12 November 2019 - 06:00 PM, said:

By September 9th the scam was already bust. On that very day three house panels opened investigations after whistleblower complaint was released to Congress and two days later millitary aid to Ukraine was finally released after having been held back with no explanation for months.

So yes, on September 9th Trump wanted nothing from Zelensky, who btw was now busy cancelling the public announcement on cnn.

And what did Sondland suddenly recall after all other people testified?. Why he recalled having a meeting in July where he explicitly stated the qiud-pro-quo of millitary aid for the public announcement of Burisma/Biden investigation by Ukraine. This meeting was cut short by Bolton, who wanted nothing to with the “drug deal” he was witnessing. Vinman and Hill after the meeting headed straight to file complaints of impropriety with department lawyers.

Your proof, Hamilton? You’ve got nothing. If you were any more full of schidt, your eyes would resemble a chambered round.

#10 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:30 PM

Dream on but please provide me with facts of these dreams. I’m sure there is proof and evidence of what sondland suddenly remembered. I’m sure there are facts s and evidence you can provide. So please share them. I’d like any corrupt president fired. But that takes facts and evidence not just hearsay. So enlighten me and I’m all on your side. Other wise one more big nothing. I’ll wait odds are about as good as you admitting Obama and Bidens self admitted corruption happening first. Oops it’s not wrong when a Democrat says yep I’m did it. By the way explain who should investigate Bidens not only admission but boast he got the investigation into his son droppped? Also why do you feel it’s ok for Biden to have done that? Because you obviously have 2 standards otherwise. Trump falsely accused guilty on I thought, I thought he meant, well I heard from a friend. Then your wonderful member of the no fault Obama administration on tape yeah I did this. Your problem is America and trump said look into that? So your issue is you dont want laws enforced on democrats or you want to make up crimes on trump? Just explain your logic

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 12 November 2019 - 08:40 PM

#11 User is online   Howsithangin 

Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:45 PM

Still waiting, Princess, on your response to the video of Biden actually bragging about actually doing what you imagine Trump did

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 12 November 2019 - 08:47 PM

#12 User is online   Howsithangin 

Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:48 PM

PS Go back to where you came from

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users