RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Joe Biden Would Consider Kamala Harris for VP, Says She is Also ‘Capab - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Joe Biden Would Consider Kamala Harris for VP, Says She is Also ‘Capab Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:51 PM

Joe Biden Would Consider Kamala Harris for VP, Says She is Also ‘Capable’ of Being a Supreme Court Justice

Cassandra Fairbanks
Gateway Pundit
12/4/19

EXCERPT:

Former Vice President Joe Biden would consider Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate if he wins the Democratic Party nomination.
Speaking to supporters at a town hall at Iowa State University, Biden said that she would be capable of being Vice President, attorney general, or a Supreme Court Justice.

“We lost a really good one, the senator from California,” Biden said. “She is capable of being president or vice president or on the Supreme Court or attorney general. Her capacity is unlimited.”

“We have so many people who have such great talent,” the candidate added.

When asked by reporters if he would consider her for his VP, he said “of course I would.”

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:54 PM

Define “talent” Joe...

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:55 PM

wow... like going back in time to rewrite history or something...

#4 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:58 PM

Her on SCOTUS??? Like making your horse a consul.

#5 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 05 December 2019 - 07:30 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 05 December 2019 - 06:58 PM, said:

Don't forget that Gollum has been feeling poorly of late...

#6 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 05 December 2019 - 08:53 PM

View PostModerator T, on 05 December 2019 - 06:51 PM, said:

Joe Biden Would Consider Kamala Harris for VP, Says She is Also ‘Capable’ of Being a Supreme Court Justice

Cassandra Fairbanks
Gateway Pundit
12/4/19

EXCERPT:

Former Vice President Joe Biden would consider Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate if he wins the Democratic Party nomination.
Speaking to supporters at a town hall at Iowa State University, Biden said that she would be capable of being Vice President, attorney general, or a Supreme Court Justice.

“We lost a really good one, the senator from California,” Biden said. “She is capable of being president or vice president or on the Supreme Court or attorney general. Her capacity is unlimited.”

“We have so many people who have such great talent,” the candidate added.

This keeps me awake at night.

If Biden is the candidate? I have no doubt whatsoever that Trump will wipe the floor with him so well that the Mop-N-Glo company will be begging him to be their spokesperson.

A female on the ticket? Damn, just damn. Just one remark about "grabbing them by the hoo-haa" and/or "bleeding out her whatever" and, man, it's all over.

I wish the '20 campaign could be done on Radio with it's 2-second delay; I'd VOLUNTEER to be the guy with the finger on the "And now a word from our sponsors" button. On TV, I'd want control of the "Indian" button..."Technical Difficulties", Y'know.

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Technical-Difficulties.jpg

#7 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2019 - 09:07 PM

She’d probably let him rub her shoulders and smell her hair...

#8 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 05 December 2019 - 09:10 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 05 December 2019 - 08:53 PM, said:

This keeps me awake at night.

If Biden is the candidate? I have no doubt whatsoever that Trump will wipe the floor with him so well that the Mop-N-Glo company will be begging him to be their spokesperson.

A female on the ticket? Damn, just damn. Just one remark about "grabbing them by the hoo-haa" and/or "bleeding out her whatever" and, man, it's all over.

I wish the '20 campaign could be done on Radio with it's 2-second delay; I'd VOLUNTEER to be the guy with the finger on the "And now a word from our sponsors" button. On TV, I'd want control of the "Indian" button..."Technical Difficulties", Y'know.

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Technical-Difficulties.jpg

I have absolutely none of those concerns, because the majority of voters now fully understand the way democrats operate. It’s all lies. The main challenge with democrats is picking out that occasional statement that is actually true.

#9 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 05 December 2019 - 09:26 PM

View Postzurg, on 05 December 2019 - 09:10 PM, said:

I have absolutely none of those concerns, because the majority of voters now fully understand the way democrats operate. It’s all lies. The main challenge with democrats is picking out that occasional statement that is actually true.

Yeah, well, the "majority of voters" selected Obama in '08 and doubled-down on it in '12. I have ZERO faith in the electorate as a whole.

I trust the average (euro)-American voter in the "Heartland" and Southland" to know Scheisse from Shinola. I'm not sure about anyone else.

#10 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 December 2019 - 09:51 PM

Wookin pa nub in all the wong paces!

#11 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:02 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 05 December 2019 - 06:58 PM, said:

You flatter him. Joe Biden's nowhere in Caligula's league. :P

#12 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:28 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 05 December 2019 - 09:26 PM, said:

Yeah, well, the "majority of voters" selected Obama in '08 and doubled-down on it in '12. I have ZERO faith in the electorate as a whole.

I trust the average (euro)-American voter in the "Heartland" and Southland" to know Scheisse from Shinola. I'm not sure about anyone else.

Oh, it’s a different situation altogether. Democrats will, due to their hatred of Trump, continue to remind everyone why they shouldn’t vote for Trump. They’ll keep refreshing people's memories all they way to November 2020. People won’t forget, even those with ADHD will be plenty aware.

This post has been edited by zurg: 05 December 2019 - 10:29 PM

#13 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:29 PM

View PostLiz, on 05 December 2019 - 10:02 PM, said:

You flatter him. Joe Biden's nowhere in Caligula's league. :P

Well, the Dims don't have a problem eating their own, so...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users