RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Israeli Develops Piston Engine That Runs On Water, Alcohol - RightNation.US

Israeli Develops Piston Engine That Runs On Water, Alcohol – No Gas Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 23 October 2019 - 09:49 AM

Israeli Develops Piston Engine That Runs On Water, Alcohol – No Gas
MayMaan is seeking additional partners to make its impact on the world. The founders think that it's just a matter of time until MayMaan joins the ranks of successful garage-based start-ups.
BY ALAN ROSENBAUM OCTOBER 22, 2019 17:48
Jerusalem Post HEALTH & SCIENCE

<More Here>

In the annals of business, successful companies that originated in the garages of their founders have assumed an almost mythic significance. Corporate giants such as Apple, Google and Hewlett-Packard all began in small workshops adjacent to their creators' homes. Now, another small, garage-based family business run by three Israelis near Miami, Florida, that says that they have succeeded in reinventing the internal combustion engine is aiming to join the elite group of legendary garage-based startups.

The company is called MayMaan Research, LLC, and it has developed a system to operate a traditional piston engine with a combination of 70% water and 30% ethanol (or any other alcohol) – no gasoline or diesel required. This revolutionary system can be applied, say its founders, with simple yet sophisticated modifications of existing engine designs, and saves 50% on fuel costs, produces far fewer emissions than gasoline or diesel, and is up to 60% more efficient than gasoline. MayMaan has built four operating prototypes to date, including a car, a generator and various engines. While the company has outgrown its garage-based origins, and has grown into a research laboratory facility, it remains imbued with a start-up spirit.

MayMaan is the brainchild of Yehuda Shmueli, 81, a talented inventor, engineer and master mechanic. Assisted by sons Eitan and Doron, and backed by an impressive executive management team, including Joe Nakash, founder and chairman of Jordache Enterprises; Yedidya Ya'ari, company chairman and former president and CEO of Israel's Rafael Armament Development Authority; Malcolm Hoenlein, CEO and executive vice chairman of the Conference of Presidents; and other distinguished individuals, MayMaan's disruptive technology plans to revolutionize the world of transportation, from passenger cars, to trucks, locomotives and even ships.

Eitan Shmueli, company president, explains that "the whole thing started when my father was a boy living in Israel. He didn't see an end to the wars, and he figured out at a very young age that if dependence on oil could be eliminated or reduced, that these problems could be solved." Adds Shmueli on a more humorous note, "At the same time, there was an oil embargo, and my father didn't have money to fuel his motorcycle." Yehuda Shmueli read and thought of ways to solve the problem, says son Eitan, and considered the possibility of somehow harnessing the power of water by utilizing its hydrogen components. The family eventually moved to the United States, where they established a successful printing business. At that point, Yehuda decided to return to his passion, that of developing new technology to harness hydrogen, and he began to experiment.

Yehuda, who studied at the Technion and was once the chief inspector for the IDF's jeep production, succeeded in developing a fuel composed of 70% water and 30% ethanol, together with an engine to run it. The water mixture is converted into a clean-burning fuel, which powers the engine, and which produces a very high torque, enabling efficient and powerful performance.
Latest articles from Jpost

The Nakash brothers, prominent businessmen and the founders of Jordache Enterprises, who, says Eitan, "have the same passion that we do for developing alternate energy," joined with the Shmueli family and invested in MayMaan to help develop Yehuda's vision from a proof of concept into an actual finished product.

The first target for MayMaan's revolutionary technology, says Doron Shmueli, the company's vice president, is diesel engines. "They are the prime target for our technology – they are everywhere." He explains that none of today's technological solutions, such as electric-powered engines, can replace the diesel engines used in trucks, generators and heavy equipment. At the same time, diesel engines are notorious for the pollutants that they release into the air. MayMaan is in the final stages of development of a diesel generator that works with a specially designed custom engine. Doron says that the generator will be in production within the next year and will be sold as a back-up generator for mid-sized businesses, and as a generator for remote locations around the world, to help supplement electrical production. MayMaan's technology, says Doron, is fully developed, and its intellectual property (IP) is protected with numerous patents.

MAYMAAN'S TECHNOLOGY is "green" and environmentally friendly. Unlike diesel and gasoline engines, MayMaan's technology eliminates emission of virtually all sulfur oxides (SOx) and nitrogen oxides (NOx). Eitan explains that one of the main challenges of alternative fuel is the high cost of infrastructure needed for fueling and producing a new device. This is one of MayMaan's strengths, as it uses the proven and popular internal combustion engine, and its liquid fuel can be pumped just like traditional fuels. Best of all, it costs far less to run than any other energy solution, including fossil fuels.

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 October 2019 - 09:52 AM

No technical details in the article, but that's not surprising. These guys should probably watch their backs too. I imagine the petroleum industry will be none too happy about this potential. They could end up committing suicide like so many Clinton associates!

#3 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 23 October 2019 - 10:08 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 23 October 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

No technical details in the article, but that's not surprising. These guys should probably watch their backs too. I imagine the petroleum industry will be none too happy about this potential. They could end up committing suicide like so many Clinton associates!

Stanley Meyer the inventor of the car that ran on 100% water ended up very dead after having lunch with a interested Arab investor.

Go figure?

#4 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 October 2019 - 10:23 AM

Damn those jews!!!! Going to ruin everything! Seems like a nice system, hopefully we can see this come to fruition. Then you will have the green lobby complaining about the fact its destroying our water. You know a planet that is 75% water consuming it's water!

#5 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 23 October 2019 - 10:43 AM

Probably snake oil. Nothing "runs on water".

It's a nice donut shop conspiracy theory discussion that there's some magical [engine/carburetor/injection/fuel system] that magically [combusts/mixes/tampers with] water to make a functioning heat engine, and that if the [oil companies/car companies/illuminati/CIA/tri-lateral commission] hadn't [bought out the patent/killed or sequestered the inventor] we'd all travel coast to coast at near light speed for pennies "as long as there's no power steering or that smog stuff".

Look, if such a "technology" existed, the Air Force would have it and they'd carry water and more bombs instead of JP-4 and fewer bombs. So far, the USAF is still running on kerosene.

#6 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:19 AM

Hm, my two favorite liquids. So why not? It’s what I run on. ;)

#7 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:22 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 23 October 2019 - 10:43 AM, said:

It's a nice donut shop conspiracy theory discussion that there's some magical [engine/carburetor/injection/fuel system] that magically [combusts/mixes/tampers with] water to make a functioning heat engine, and that if the [oil companies/car companies/illuminati/CIA/tri-lateral commission] hadn't [bought out the patent/killed or sequestered the inventor] we'd all travel coast to coast at near light speed for pennies "as long as there's no power steering or that smog stuff".

Look, if such a "technology" existed, the Air Force would have it and they'd carry water and more bombs instead of JP-4 and fewer bombs. So far, the USAF is still running on kerosene.

I've been hearing that crap since I was a kid (I'm almost 70) about fuel systems that either carmakers, POL producers, or politicians killed before it "got out". I imagine the flat earth/faked moon landing/Kennedy conspirators/etc. believe it too.

View Posterp, on 23 October 2019 - 11:19 AM, said:

Hm, my two favorite liquids. So why not? It’s what I run on. ;)

Or at least crawl...

#8 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:40 AM

View PostBookdoc, on 23 October 2019 - 11:22 AM, said:

Or at least crawl...

Depends on the fluid. :rolleyes:

#9 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:40 AM

Shhhh... Don't ruin a good conspiracy theory with reality.

#10 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:51 AM

View PostMagic Rat, on 23 October 2019 - 11:40 AM, said:

Shhhh... Don't ruin a good conspiracy theory with reality.

Sorry, I just can't stand 'em. The "secret" is always relayed third or fourth hand - My cousin's wife knows a lady who's cousin's husband says..." Nobody's ever actually witnessed the '63 Mercury Comet that gets 75 mpg, "but it's manual transmission, no power steering, or any "smog junk" on the engine", etc. but they've heard plenty about it so it must be true.

#11 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:52 AM

http://youtu.be/GFIlXaABU54

#12 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:56 AM

:bs:

#13 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 23 October 2019 - 12:00 PM

View PostRock N, on 23 October 2019 - 11:56 AM, said:

:bs:

I'm not going to visit a youtube fake engine. You've been duped, my friend. I'll leave it at that. If you want to pursue the reasons why water cannot be a fuel source, I'll refer you to high school chemistry.

#14 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 23 October 2019 - 12:00 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 23 October 2019 - 11:51 AM, said:

Sorry, I just can't stand 'em. The "secret" is always relayed third or fourth hand - My cousin's wife knows a lady who's cousin's husband says..." Nobody's ever actually witnessed the '63 Mercury Comet that gets 75 mpg, "but it's manual transmission, no power steering, or any "smog junk" on the engine", etc. but they've heard plenty about it so it must be true.

Along with cold fusion and the perpetual motion machine... These remain "hidden" or "suppressed" because apparently there is no money in them.

#15 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 23 October 2019 - 12:05 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 23 October 2019 - 12:00 PM, said:

Along with cold fusion and the perpetual motion machine... These remain "hidden" or "suppressed" because apparently there is no money in them.

Yeah, that Clausius fellow gummed up the works...

#16 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 23 October 2019 - 12:16 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 23 October 2019 - 12:05 PM, said:

Yeah, that Clausius fellow gummed up the works...

He was paid off by Big Oil, the Pentagon and the Jews.

#17 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 23 October 2019 - 12:20 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 23 October 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

And in 1855, to boot!

#18 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 23 October 2019 - 12:26 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 23 October 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

And in 1855, to boot!

The Pentagon was just a triangle then.

#19 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 23 October 2019 - 12:55 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 23 October 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

At least these guys aren't claiming to violate the First and Second laws of Thermodynamics like Stanley Meyer did. I'll wait and see what they come up with before I dismiss it (as long as they promise not to ignore those two important laws)...

#20 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 23 October 2019 - 01:18 PM

Just about everything, even air has a flash point where it will burn and a combustion point where it can essentially be exploded.
The problem is in how much it takes to make it happen. I am curious though what kind of compression this engine needs to actually operate.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users