RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Zinke: Trump Is Great Boss Because He ‘Doesn’t Micromanage’ - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Zinke: Trump Is Great Boss Because He ‘Doesn’t Micromanage’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• ~***~
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:43 AM

Zinke: Trump Is Great Boss Because He ‘Doesn’t Micromanage’

The Hill
By Julia Manchester
07/16/17 06:54 PM EDT

[Too short to excerpt]

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke praised President Trump in a weekend interview, calling him “the best boss” he's ever had.

“He’s the best boss I’ve ever worked for. He doesn’t micromanage,” Zinke told Capital Press in an interview published on Saturday.

Zinke’s comments come after he asked the president to keep two national monument designations without any changes.

Trump signed an executive order in April that ordered federal officials to review 20 years of national monument designations.

Trump called the designations “another egregious abuse of federal power.”

While Zinke had words of praise for working in the Trump administration, his fellow Cabinet member Secretary of State Rex Tillerson expressed frustrations with government life on Thursday, telling reporters the government is “not a highly disciplined organization,” according to the Los Angeles Times.

Link

#2 User is offline   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint
  • Group: Gold

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:59 AM

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson expressed frustrations with government life on Thursday, telling reporters the government is “not a highly disciplined organization,”

He's surprised?

#3 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:38 AM

View PostThePatriot, on 17 July 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

He's surprised?

He hasn't been paying attention for, what the past 50 or so years?

God do I hate micromanagers. Hire the right person for the job, check in now and then to make sure they're doing things properly, then leave them alone.

#4 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:52 PM

View PostSeverian, on 17 July 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

He hasn't been paying attention for, what the past 50 or so years?

God do I hate micromanagers. Hire the right person for the job, check in now and then to make sure they're doing things properly, then leave them alone.

Me too. That's why I've been in IT all these years. Other than review time or outages, my boss and I hardly say more than morning pleasantries to each other and don't see each other at all.

#5 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:37 PM

View PostLadybird, on 17 July 2017 - 04:52 PM, said:

Me too. That's why I've been in IT all these years. Other than review time or outages, my boss and I hardly say more than morning pleasantries to each other and don't see each other at all.

Let me add an upvote as well. I worked with both micromanagers and managers and we got a lot better results, and more innovation, under the managers.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users