RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Obamas arrive in south of France on private jet for vacation at $ - RightNation.US

Obamas arrive in south of France on private jet for vacation at $ Rate Topic: -----

#241 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 23 June 2019 - 10:03 AM

View PostMagic Rat, on 23 June 2019 - 02:11 AM, said:

I still don't get it. I think you are just jealous because the Obamas love their children and you don't.

I didnít know until this thread that I was just jealous of the rich. Amazing that it took a leftist to tell me that and to let me know that jealousy of the rich is a BAD thing!

Based on their rhetoric, I would have thought it was required and to be followed closely by hatred of the rich and punishment for the rich.

#242 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 23 June 2019 - 10:17 AM

View PostJerryL, on 23 June 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

Blind. Unable to grasp the thinnest wisp of a concept.

This isnít about Obama. This is about the hypocrisy of the left.

For someone who says the left isn't ďlock step,Ē you are doing an incredible job of proving my point.

I don't see the conflict of being on the left and having wealth. That's your perception.

#243 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 23 June 2019 - 11:18 AM

View PostLadybird, on 23 June 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

I don't see the conflict of being on the left and having wealth. That's your perception.

Of course you donít. You are blind to any hypocrisy on the left.

Lock-step.

#244 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 23 June 2019 - 10:05 PM

View PostBerkeleyUnderground, on 15 June 2019 - 11:54 PM, said:

Obamas arrive in south of France on private jet for vacation at $60,000-a-week, 18th century farmhouse - just days after Sasha graduated from high school

Daily Mail UK ^ | June 15, 2019 | By Alisha Buaya
  • Former US president Barack Obama and his family arrived in Avignon, in south of France on Friday
  • The Obamas are reportedly staying at a luxurious 18th century farmhouse Bathelasse island
  • The seven-bedroom property called Le Mas des Poiriers, was rented at 55,000 euros for the week
Presidential week in Provence: Obamas arrive in south of France on private jet for vacation at $60,000-a-week, 18th century farmhouse - just days after Sasha graduated from high school Former US president Barack Obama and his family arrived in Avignon, in south of France on Friday The Obamas are reportedly staying at a luxurious 18th century farmhouse Bathelasse island The seven-bedroom property called Le Mas des Poiriers, was rented at 55,000 euros for the week The main house features seven double bedrooms, a family room with large windows that allow for natural light illuminate the lavishly decorated space. It also...

https://www.dailymai...y.html#comments

My, my, what a BIG carbon footprint you have...

View PostJerryL, on 23 June 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

Of course you donít. You are blind to any hypocrisy on the left.

Lock-step.

Living in Obtunisia allows for all manner of double standards.

Share this topic:

• 13 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users