RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: St. Louis Taco Bell employee's anti-Muslim rant caught on camera - RightNation.US

St. Louis Taco Bell employee's anti-Muslim rant caught on camera Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:22 PM

St. Louis Taco Bell employee's anti-Muslim rant caught on camera

BRIDGETON, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- Some Muslim community leaders in St. Louis are demanding action from Taco Bell after an employee's anti-Muslim rant was caught on camera by a customer.

The man who recorded the video says the employee asked him why he was ordering $50 worth of Taco Bell. He says he told her he is Muslim and had been fasting for Ramadan, which he says set her off.

A spokesperson for Taco Bell confirms the incident happened at the St. Charles Rock Road location in Bridgeton.

The executive director of the Missouri chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, also known as CAIR, says he was appalled by the video.

"It's hurtful. It's reprehensible," said Faizan Syed.

In a statement, Taco Bell said:

"We welcome everyone in our restaurants and do not tolerate this type of behavior. This is a franchise location and the team member involved no longer works for this franchisee. The franchisee has reached out to the customer to apologize."
But Syed says Taco Bell needs to do more.

"Taco Bell does not appreciate the seriousness of this situation. They have not done enough. Just firing the lady is a cop-out, an easy way to sweep the issue under the rug," said Syed.

He is calling Taco Bell to offer cultural competency training and wants the former employee to participate.

https://www.kmov.com...51b24eaa0d.html

Back in the day, you dealt with this by telling the burger flipper they were being an aíhole, calling the manager and being satisfied when the aíhole got kicked to the curb.

Itís not surprising when the first thing the customer did was call cair and then demand cultural sensitivity training for the other workers. Why should they have to attend a program if they havenít demonstrated behavior level like this dick at the drive through window did?

#2 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 18 May 2019 - 02:03 PM

Yup, my thoughts exactly as well. Weíve come to the point where weíre defined by every ahole and have to be judged as a generalization based on said aholesí behavior.

#3 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 18 May 2019 - 02:49 PM

If it was anti Christian it would be a ok.

A rude Taco bell employee is nothing new.

This post has been edited by Kilmerfan: 18 May 2019 - 02:50 PM

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 18 May 2019 - 02:49 PM

How convenient that the muzzie did not show what lead up to the argument?

I'd say that was deliberate and I strongly suspect that he had said something inappropriate that had provoked her angry response.

He and CAIR can go back home to the middle east and take their forced "education" with them.

#5 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 18 May 2019 - 03:50 PM

View Postzurg, on 18 May 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

Yup, my thoughts exactly as well. Weíve come to the point where weíre defined by every ahole and have to be judged as a generalization based on said aholesí behavior.

That works in reverse as well. Should we judge ALL Muslims by the behavior of a fraction of a percent?

As for calling CAIR? Well, Why Not? A Jewish person similarly situated might call Jewish Defense League (JDL), Bnai Brith, or whomever. A negro might call NAACP. I fully support ALL their rights to do so.

But...why would a muslim go to Taco Bell anyway? It's not Halal. Or for that matter, Kosher. I recommend that these people, rather than bothering minimum wage TB employees, go to their local Nathan's hot dog stand or schlotskys deli. both of which are Kosher, which is reasonable close to Halal. Or at least, "Close enough for government work".

ME? I eat kosher food. And I eat halal food. Haven't been poisoned by EITHER yet, best as I can tell.

#6 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 18 May 2019 - 04:45 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 18 May 2019 - 03:50 PM, said:

That works in reverse as well. Should we judge ALL Muslims by the behavior of a fraction of a percent?

Iím not, but the argument will be about the order of magnitude of the percentage.
1) I think itís more than a fraction of a percent
2) I think itís 100-1000x larger than for other religions

So thus the extra level of suspicion, appropriately. Hey, once and engineer, always an engineer.

#7 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 18 May 2019 - 06:08 PM

Taco Bell may not appreciated the seriousness of this situation, but I certainly do. Apparently, we are all to be schooled in our manners by a company of seventh century goatherds. CAIR can pound sand if merely firing the employee is not enough to satisfy the headloppers.

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 18 May 2019 - 06:20 PM

Yup, agreed with previous posters: Maybe that specific employee was outta line (and maybe not.) But that's no excuse to hold the other employees, or Taco Bell itself, somehow responsible. CAIR can go F themselves as far as I'm concerned.

<_<

#9 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>

Posted 18 May 2019 - 07:00 PM

Fire the employee, behead the manager, and stone the CEO to death. Likely still not enough.

Mark

#10 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 18 May 2019 - 07:31 PM

I think a should be able to go into Taco Bell and get as many tacos as he wants for any reason he wants. It doesn't matter what if he said something "inappropriate that had provoked her angry response". He deserved proper and respectful customer service.

That said, I get tired of the constant attention whoring that is so popular these days. Like Buckwheat Jones said, complain to the manager and be satisfied knowing a surly employee loses her job. Everyone wants to make a huge case out of bull<censored>. It's right up the alley of an obnoxious organization like CAIR to jump on this with both feet.

Both are <censored>s.

#11 User is offline   GhostOfAndrewJackson 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:10 PM

"Taco Bell does not appreciate the seriousness of this situation. They have not done enough. Just firing the lady is a cop-out, an easy way to sweep the issue under the rug," said Syed.

He is calling Taco Bell to offer cultural competency training and wants the former employee to participate.

The first issue is the Syed does not have clue what a franchise is and fails to distinguish between the zee and the zor. If the zor did what was suggested they would open themselves up to a plethora of legal problems by exerting too much control over the zees business, a move fraught with danger.

The issue was appropriately, if not a bit too extremely, by the zor.

P.S.

Q. How does a Muslim shut the door?
A: I-slams it.

Q. Why do do cows like the middle east?
A. Because everyone is a moo-slim

This post has been edited by GhostOfAndrewJackson: 18 May 2019 - 08:18 PM

#12 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

• Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:42 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 18 May 2019 - 03:50 PM, said:

As for calling CAIR? Well, Why Not? A Jewish person similarly situated might call Jewish Defense League (JDL), Bnai Brith, or whomever. A negro might call NAACP. I fully support ALL their rights to do so.

But...why would a muslim go to Taco Bell anyway? It's not Halal. Or for that matter, Kosher. I recommend that these people, rather than bothering minimum wage TB employees, go to their local Nathan's hot dog stand or schlotskys deli. both of which are Kosher, which is reasonable close to Halal. Or at least, "Close enough for government work".

ME? I eat kosher food. And I eat halal food. Haven't been poisoned by EITHER yet, best as I can tell.

I say yes.
And I point out that many muslim domestic terrorists were quiet little muslims until they 'suddenly' went radical.
Or do we just pretend that massacres like the Christmas party in San Bernardino didn't happen?
I've said for years that the single biggest issue I have with so called moderate muslims is that I believe they KNOW who the radical one are, and say nothing.
And, as until they start shooting places up, the rest of us don't know who they are.
So yes, they are all guilty as hell, IMO.

#13 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:09 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 18 May 2019 - 06:08 PM, said:

Taco Bell may not appreciated the seriousness of this situation, but I certainly do. Apparently, we are all to be schooled in our manners by a company of seventh century goatherds. CAIR can pound sand if merely firing the employee is not enough to satisfy the headloppers.

:yeahthat:

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:33 PM

Ignorant cow. I hope her next manager is named Fatima.

View PostKilmerfan, on 18 May 2019 - 02:49 PM, said:

If it was anti Christian it would be a ok.

A rude Taco bell employee is nothing new.

A foul mouthed, anti-Christian tirade wouldn't have gotten her fired? Nonsense.

#15 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

Posted 18 May 2019 - 10:03 PM

View PostLadybird, on 18 May 2019 - 09:33 PM, said:

No nothing would happen.

#16 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:32 PM

View PostLadybird, on 18 May 2019 - 09:33 PM, said:

Would that be mousy Fatima wrapped in a bedsheet and regularly beaten by her neck beard husband, or empowered Fatima who trains her boys to slaughter infidels?

#17 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:07 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 18 May 2019 - 11:32 PM, said:

Would that be mousy Fatima wrapped in a bedsheet and regularly beaten by her neck beard husband, or empowered Fatima who trains her boys to slaughter infidels?

The Fatima that suffers ignorance with a smile, because she knows she won't be in the grease pit with them forever.

#18 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:26 AM

View PostKilmerfan, on 18 May 2019 - 10:03 PM, said:

No nothing would happen.

An employee cursing out a paying customer while disparaging his religion? Bull<censored>.

#19 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:33 AM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 06:26 AM, said:

An employee cursing out a paying customer while disparaging his religion? Bull<censored>.

No nothing would happen.

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 06:07 AM, said:

The Fatima that suffers ignorance with a smile, because she knows she won't be in the grease pit with them forever.

Yeah and I am the Easter Bunny, but it is ok when Red Hen does it to conservatives

This post has been edited by Kilmerfan: 19 May 2019 - 06:44 AM

#20 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:50 AM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 06:07 AM, said:

Her smile will be short lived, once her ignorance is revealed, I agree.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users