RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: St. Louis Taco Bell employee's anti-Muslim rant caught on camera - RightNation.US

St. Louis Taco Bell employee's anti-Muslim rant caught on camera Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:12 PM

View Postoki, on 20 May 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

Funny thing, as wrong as what the T.B. employee was/is they where at least fired for it.
But in the 90's when a bunch of businesses put no Americans signs up in Okinawa not one story, not one protest absolutely nothing. Crazy how that works? I guess it's only story when your the right background and treated poorly. If equality is supposed to be about all peoples being treated the same then the outrage should be equal not select.

Oki

Is the Taco Bell story being reported internationally?

#62 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:14 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 May 2019 - 12:33 AM, said:

Ladybird - Since your post #53 contains only boxed quotes from other posts, it's impossible to quote it here. But I'll respond anyway:

You specifically stated that "to some it's his fault for being Muslim", and I asked for examples thereto. I admit you came kinda close, but it fails: All the poster stated was that since we don't know anything that happened before the incident itself, we can't know for sure that it wasn't his fault. Like it or not that is not the same thing as declaring it was his fault.

Care to try again?

B)

Even if he was an “Uppity Muslim” as the poster said, what could possibly justify a server at restaurant saying this?
“until you call me, and change my mind, Muslim mother---ers can s—k my d—k.”

#63 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:16 PM

View PostLadybird, on 20 May 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

Even if he was an “Uppity Muslim” as the poster said, what could possibly justify a server at restaurant saying this?
“until you call me, and change my mind, Muslim mother---ers can s—k my d—k.”

*sigh*

The fact remains that you haven't provided or presented any post from this thread that suggested he was wrong because he was Muslim.

B)

#64 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:23 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 May 2019 - 02:16 PM, said:

*sigh*

The fact remains that you haven't provided or presented any post from this thread that suggested he was wrong because he was Muslim.

B)

The exchange started with this one:

View PostRock N, on 19 May 2019 - 07:20 AM, said:

You're living in typical deluded progtard la-la land. :nuts:

Nope. Nothing would happen if it were a Christian who were attacked.

And once again, you appear to be defending the wrong side (criminals, miscreants, uppity Muslims and everyone else who attacks America).

#65 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:26 PM

View PostLadybird, on 20 May 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

The exchange started with this one:

Yes, I saw that. The fact remains that you haven't presented any posts from this thread that said the incident was his fault because he was a Muslim.

Why can't you just scrape together the minimal amount of honesty & maturity necessary to simply admit something so conspicuously true that everybody already knows it anyway?

Sheesh, grow the F up.

B)

#66 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:30 PM

View PostJerryL, on 20 May 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

I agree with you here. I video of an obscenity laced rant against religion is going to get you fired, including Christianity. Christians (or that that identify as such) still make up too much of a percentage of the population for a business owner to simply ignore and excuse this type of rant. I don't, however, believe that it would get near the media traction as someone ranting an a Muslim.

Most of the other religions, on top of the obvious bad business practice, will get the media behind them to call for the crucifixion firing.

Thank you

#67 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:25 PM

View PostLadybird, on 20 May 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

Is the Taco Bell story being reported internationally?

Doesn't need to be. The only reason this is a story is due to the background of the victim.
Think about it, here we where American Service members... all had sworn an oath to defend this nation(and yes Japan), and die if necessary. And, you walk down the street and see signs that say no Americans? Felt like a knife to our bellies. It hurt. This was not refusing service and a case by case basis, it was a blanket ban. It didn't last but still. This was an individual who was rightfully fired for their actions. What if TB, or for that matter an entire city or county put a no (insert ethnic background here) allowed?

Got it know? This was the act of an individual, whose actions resulted in their termination. It was not company, city or policy of anyone. What I saw in Okinawa was the policy of various stores, bars, and clubs.
And, it was directed at 40,000+ plus people. One has become a big story despite involving a grand total or two people, where the other involved 40,000+ Americans(at least 35K who where active duty mil members) and a slew of businesses.

At least the no Americans ban affected all. Black, white, Hispanic, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Shinto, Pagan, Druid, the same.

Oki

#68 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:25 PM

View Postoki, on 20 May 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

Doesn't need to be. The only reason this is a story is due to the background of the victim.
Think about it, here we where American Service members... all had sworn an oath to defend this nation(and yes Japan), and die if necessary. And, you walk down the street and see signs that say no Americans? Felt like a knife to our bellies. It hurt. This was not refusing service and a case by case basis, it was a blanket ban. It didn't last but still. This was an individual who was rightfully fired for their actions. What if TB, or for that matter an entire city or county put a no (insert ethnic background here) allowed?

Got it know? This was the act of an individual, whose actions resulted in their termination. It was not company, city or policy of anyone. What I saw in Okinawa was the policy of various stores, bars, and clubs.
And, it was directed at 40,000+ plus people. One has become a big story despite involving a grand total or two people, where the other involved 40,000+ Americans(at least 35K who where active duty mil members) and a slew of businesses.

At least the no Americans ban affected all. Black, white, Hispanic, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Shinto, Pagan, Druid, the same.

Oki

But this is the United States. If Okinawa has this sort of culture and banning whole ethnicities is permitted, it still has no impact upon the average American's life to the point where the media will make it a big story (unless it's a very slow news day). If there were bars here with sign saying "No Japanese allowed!", that would be a big story for the American media.

#69 User is offline   gregvega 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:54 PM

Has anyone seen the full video from order speaker to end? Cant make a conclusion with out beginning to end.

#70 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:34 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 May 2019 - 02:16 PM, said:

*sigh*

B)

Sorry, gotta side with LB.

Small biz owner here. "The customer is ALWAYS right". Even when they aren't. And, yeah, I've sucked it up a time or two. In approximately 40-ish years of "doing business" I've told potential customers to, in so many words, Go F themselves. The count is approximately 2.

WORST EVER: Working for a multinational early '90s. Wilmington DE. I REMEMBER this. Walk into the control room, I hear nothing but F-bombs "This F'ing system DOESN'T F'ing do what it's F'ing supposed to do and YOU need to F'ing fix it. I made some excuses and left it at that. Heard later that it was a "test". Apparently I passed.

#71 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:13 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 20 May 2019 - 06:34 PM, said:

Small biz owner here. "The customer is ALWAYS right". Even when they aren't. And, yeah, I've sucked it up a time or two. In approximately 40-ish years of "doing business" I've told potential customers to, in so many words, Go F themselves. The count is approximately 2.

WORST EVER: Working for a multinational early '90s. Wilmington DE. I REMEMBER this. Walk into the control room, I hear nothing but F-bombs "This F'ing system DOESN'T F'ing do what it's F'ing supposed to do and YOU need to F'ing fix it. I made some excuses and left it at that. Heard later that it was a "test". Apparently I passed.

Yes, I fully understand that NO MATTER who started any such altercation, the BUSINESS position is that the customer is always right. But that doesn't support what LB said. She said that posters in this thread have claimed it was the customer's fault (which nobody said and which we have no way of knowing one way or the other anyway), and that it was because he was Muslim (which once again nobody has said.)

So you're not siding with LB.

B)

#72 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:33 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 May 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

Yes, I fully understand that NO MATTER who started any such altercation, the BUSINESS position is that the customer is always right. But that doesn't support what LB said. She said that posters in this thread have claimed it was the customer's fault (which nobody said and which we have no way of knowing one way or the other anyway), and that it was because he was Muslim (which once again nobody has said.)

So you're not siding with LB.

B)

A poster accused me of siding with, among other things, "Uppity Muslims" and when I objected to it, he went into the 'maybe he {Muslim} had it coming' spiel.

#73 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:45 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 20 May 2019 - 06:34 PM, said:

It was hard holding my tongue, back when I worked retail. I worked at Macy's in a wealthy NY suburb. There were lot's of snotty customers, insistent on the rightness of arguments on returns, and that they deserved something they did not. I was polite to a fault. Sometimes my politeness pissed them off even more.. If a customer became abusive with foul language, I referred them to my management. Same thing when I worked at my entry level corporate career as a telephone operator. Be polite, yet firm, and when they start cussing, pass them to someone paid to be abused in this fashion.

Personally, I believe this woman was drunk off her ass.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 20 May 2019 - 07:56 PM

#74 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:36 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 May 2019 - 02:26 PM, said:

Yes, I saw that. The fact remains that you haven't presented any posts from this thread that said the incident was his fault because he was a Muslim.

Why can't you just scrape together the minimal amount of honesty & maturity necessary to simply admit something so conspicuously true that everybody already knows it anyway?

Sheesh, grow the F up.

B)

That's never gonna happen. :no:

#75 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:37 PM

View PostLadybird, on 20 May 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

A poster accused me of siding with, among other things, "Uppity Muslims" and when I objected to it, he went into the 'maybe he {Muslim} had it coming' spiel.

*SIGH*

Yes, I saw that. I've read the whole thread. Twice, in fact, because I went back and searched for posts that supported your claims. But of course there were none to be found. And the above fails as well, for two reasons:

1 - "Maybe" is not the same thing as "did".

and

2 - Even if we stretch the truth and pretend it did mean "he did have it coming" (something we can't know without knowing what led up to the altercation), it still doesn't say "he had it coming because he's a Muslim"

For cryin' out loud LB, why can't you just grow the hell up and admit you were wrong? Look, here's how it's done:

http://www.rightnati...ost&p=685586871

See that? It's really not that damn difficult. If you lefties could learn how to do that you'd have much more credibility around here.

B)

#76 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:40 PM

View PostLadybird, on 20 May 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

You certainly did side with this uppity Muslim because you're just like him. I didn't call ALL Muslims uppity, just this jerk (who may well have provoked and deserved it as he omitted/edited out what he had said or done in the video before that which may have provoked it). But, leave it to you to outright lie and twist and spin it (as always) to appear that I did imply that all Muslims are uppity. So typical of you.

He is definitely uppity (his stupid demands that he wants put upon all of Taco Bell with his forced cultural sensitivity/competency training from CAIR upon everyone else who had nothing to do with any of this, so yes he is an uppity sack of shidt that you agree with).

You he both can cram your thought police and come down off of your crosses.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 20 May 2019 - 08:56 PM

#77 User is offline   GhostOfAndrewJackson 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:02 PM

I will point out if this Muslim would have assimilated into the mainstream fabric of culture, no one would know he was a Muslim. But no, apparently he chose to cling to his culture of failure and wear it like a badge of honor. I have 9 Muslim friends (that I know of), I only know that because it came in a conversation on how to decorate their businesses for Christmas (they do/did the Santa Claus version of Christmas with their children). My point is, they assimilated, and while Muslim, you would never know it until brought into their confidence. I can say the same for my Mormon and Jewish friends.

I bet this guy was on the prod and very apparent, the equivalent of a flamboyant homosexual simply baiting the mainstream culture.

This post has been edited by GhostOfAndrewJackson: 20 May 2019 - 10:08 PM

#78 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:21 AM

View PostLadybird, on 20 May 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

Thank you

I think we can still recognize bad behavior for what it is. Cheers.

#79 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:27 AM

View PostRock N, on 20 May 2019 - 08:40 PM, said:

You certainly did side with this uppity Muslim because you're just like him. I didn't call ALL Muslims uppity, just this jerk (who may well have provoked and deserved it as he omitted/edited out what he had said or done in the video before that which may have provoked it). But, leave it to you to outright lie and twist and spin it (as always) to appear that I did imply that all Muslims are uppity. So typical of you.

He is definitely uppity (his stupid demands that he wants put upon all of Taco Bell with his forced cultural sensitivity/competency training from CAIR upon everyone else who had nothing to do with any of this, so yes he is an uppity sack of shidt that you agree with).

You he both can cram your thought police and come down off of your crosses.

I think it is evident from this post that RNRRW IS blaming this on the customer and is doing so because he is Muslim. Why? Because of what he HAS NOT seen. He is drawing conclusions based on what he feels was purposefully cut out.

LB is right on this one.

AND, even if he was an « uppity Muslim », any employee who reacts like that should be fired. Period.

Call a supervisor. Heck, call the police. But if you are in customer service, don’t berate the customer.

This post has been edited by JerryL: 21 May 2019 - 03:28 AM

#80 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:16 AM

View PostLadybird, on 20 May 2019 - 05:25 PM, said:

But this is the United States. If Okinawa has this sort of culture and banning whole ethnicities is permitted, it still has no impact upon the average American's life to the point where the media will make it a big story (unless it's a very slow news day). If there were bars here with sign saying "No Japanese allowed!", that would be a big story for the American media.

And if the sign said no Muslims or no Blacks? Then what? You'd be all over it telling us about how Japan is racist, we shouldn't be doing business with them etc etc etc. My point is the difference in outrage and media coverage. Plus, don't you think Service Members are at least deserving of fair treatment? It's not like they are putting their lives on the line. By the way, no one else has ever been outright banned not before and not since. Funny how none of the MSM, the State Department, or anyone else gave a damn.
This incident was a one off, a one time incident between TWO count em' TWO PEOPLE and it's a big deal.

Oki

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users