RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Fightin Words - RightNation.US

- - - - -
Kentucky Senate candidate Rand Paul has generated controversy over remarks regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1964. The drama culminated during an appearance on Rachel Maddow’s show on MSNBC where Paul stated, had he been in office at the time, he would have worked to change Title II of the bill, the part which entitles all persons to “full and...
- - - - -
Earlier this month, I hosted the first of what I intend to be regular Tea Party Patriots meetings in my community. One of the roles considered for our newly formed group was monitoring local units of government by organizing volunteers to attend city council meetings, town halls, school board meetings, county commissioner boards, etc. Responding...
- - - - -
A recent segment of Hardball with Chris Matthews further exemplifies that credentials say nothing of discernment. Consider a guest’s bio:
- - - - -
By now, much has been written regarding the Republican endorsement of Tom Emmer for governor of Minnesota, not to mention the extraordinary grace of opponent Marty Seifert. The latter’s leadership, even in defeat, galvanized delegates into a unified front. This stood in stark contrast to the Democrats, whose gubernatorial endorsement battle had,...
- - - - -

Divided We Fall

There seems to be a false dichotomy in our political discourse, a choice between principle and pragmatism. In truth, there are three options. One can be dogmatic to the point of impotence, principled, but unrealistic. One can be willing to compromise anything for power, pragmatic without principle. Or, one can define their pragmatism within...
  • 52 Pages +
  • Last »

Recent Entries

1 user(s) viewing

1 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Righters' Blog Archive

Conservative's Forum

Conservative's Forum - Conservative news and discussion Forum.