RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Fightin Words - RightNation.US

- - - - -
Bill Whittle has stood out among the fine folks at PJTV as a guy who not only “gets it,” but has an uncanny capacity for relating “it” to others. Self-described as a former liberal, Whittle’s libertarian conservatism is a product of intellect and spiritual reflection. Some set of circumstances apparently led him to reevaluate his priorities and...
- - - - -
NewsReal contributor Kathy Shaidle reported Sunday that her blogger-husband Arnie was assaulted by an Islamic union thug while videotaping an anti-Israel demonstration in Toronto.
- - - - -
Elements of the blogosphere remain atwitter over Kentucky Senate candidate Rand Paul's position on the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Paul made the case, on The Rachel Maddow Show and elsewhere, that Title II of the act intrudes upon private property rights. Plenty of facepalms commenced. Even among Paul supporters, some felt their candidate...
- - - - -
Although it occurred a week ago, the siege of a bank employee’s home in Maryland by 500 union thugs has been a story slow to build steam. Talk radio, Fox News, and a few blogs have been the only outlets for what surely would have dominated headlines everywhere if the trespassers were Tea Partiers and the home was Democratic.
- - - - -
Discussing Rand Paul’s criticism of Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, John Stossel took to the air Thursday to unapologetically expound on Paul’s point. “Private businesses ought to get to discriminate,” Stossel said. “And I won’t ever go to a place that’s racist and I will tell everybody else not to and I’ll speak against them. But it...
  • 52 Pages +
  • Last »

Recent Entries

1 user(s) viewing

1 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Google

Righters' Blog Archive

Conservative's Forum

Conservative's Forum - Conservative news and discussion Forum.