RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: At least nine killed as van strikes pedestrians in Toronto - RightNation.US

At least nine killed as van strikes pedestrians in Toronto Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:59 PM

View PostSeverian, on 25 April 2018 - 06:21 PM, said:

I learned everything I need to know about Scots from listening to my sheep... :whistling:

View Postscotsman, on 25 April 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

Lies!. All lies!

:P

View PostSeverian, on 25 April 2018 - 07:42 PM, said:

But the kids look like ewe! :tongue2:

#62 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:18 PM

View PostManeck, on 25 April 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

My only point (in case you missed it) was that you can't show that most mass killings are by Muslims by posting a list of killings by Muslims and saying, 'See, all these attacks are by Muslims.'

You're fooling yourself if you think Muslim terrorists are the only problem. Vehicle attacks are anyone's weapon now. The genie is out of the bottle. Discontents around the world are very aware what they can do with a truck or a van.

We can't protect ourselves by building barriers everywhere; deterrence is our best hope. And death doesn't deter someone thinking of committing such an act. This guy, for example, clearly wanted to die (although it seems he didn't have the courage to do it himself). He didn't want to outlive this act. These attacks are carried out by disturbed people. If the idea gets around that the most likely outcome is stewing in prison for life, or waiting for an execution that is slow in coming, many would-be attackers might be deterred. If they think that they'll be shot up in what they imagine is a blaze of glory, they may actually be emboldened.

So how many white organizations are out there promoting the mass murder of American citizens? How many German/Asian/ or even Mexican groups are out there promoting attacks on large numbers of people? I know the mythology that Obama pushed about as many white radical groups etc, but the history hasn't proven that as factual.

#63 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:34 PM

View Postscotsman, on 25 April 2018 - 06:57 PM, said:

Ben Elton, who co-wrote Blackadder, has a new (2016-) sitcom called Upstart Crow, set in Shakespearean times, that's very Blackadder-esque and very funny.

I just finished watching the first episode (season one, episode one.) Brilliant!

I'll definitely be watching more. Thanks again for the tip.

:D

#64 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:42 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 25 April 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

I just finished watching the first episode (season one, episode one.) Brilliant!

The fart joke was my favourite lol.

#65 User is online   east dallasite 

• I like beer...
  • Group: Silver

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:38 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 25 April 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

Also watched episode one. I actually played "Bottom" in Midsummer Night's Dream and was delighted he was Shakespeare's bondsmen.

#66 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:18 AM

View Postscotsman, on 25 April 2018 - 09:42 PM, said:

The fart joke was my favourite lol.

View Posteast dallasite, on 25 April 2018 - 11:38 PM, said:

Also watched episode one. I actually played "Bottom" in Midsummer Night's Dream and was delighted he was Shakespeare's bondsmen.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more, but I'm afraid I've done it again! :blush: This has NOTHING to do with the thread's intended subject. So thanks again for the tip, scotsman, but I'm gonna drop this side-story now.

:blush:

#67 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:37 AM

View PostManeck, on 25 April 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

My only point (in case you missed it) was that you can’t show that most mass killings are by Muslims by posting a list of killings by Muslims and saying, ‘See, all these attacks are by Muslims.’

You’re fooling yourself if you think Muslim terrorists are the only problem. Vehicle attacks are anyone’s weapon now. The genie is out of the bottle. Discontents around the world are very aware what they can do with a truck or a van.

My only point (in case you missed it), is that I dared you (or anyone) to find a list of terror acts committed by non-muslims that is even a tenth that long.

#68 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:07 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 26 April 2018 - 06:37 AM, said:

My only point (in case you missed it), is that I dared you (or anyone) to find a list of terror acts committed by non-muslims that is even a tenth that long.

Find a hate site that lists crimes of non Muslims?
No thank you.

#69 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

If Alek (or Alex) Minassian did this because he was inspired by some losers on the internet who hate women, because they cannot get one, it’s still terrorism, IMO.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 26 April 2018 - 10:09 AM

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users