RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Texas Teacher Fired For Aasking Trump To Remove 'Illegal Students - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Texas Teacher Fired For Aasking Trump To Remove 'Illegal Students From Mexico' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 06 June 2019 - 10:28 AM

Texas Teacher Fired For Aasking Trump To Remove 'Illegal Students From Mexico'

Washington Examiner
by Tim Pearce
June 06, 2019 09:16 AM

Excerpt:

A Texas school board voted unanimously to fire a teacher who asked President Trump to investigate and remove illegal immigrants enrolled in her high school.

Georgia Clark, a high school English teacher who had been in her post for 21 years, asked Trump in multiple tweets to begin "actively investigating and removing the illegals that are in the public school system." The school board voted on Tuesday to remove Clark.

"Mr. President, Fort Worth Independent School District is loaded with illegal students from Mexico. Carter-Riverside High School has been taken over by them. Drug dealers are on our campus and nothing was done to them when the drug dogs found the evidence," Clark tweeted on May 17 from her now-deleted Twitter account.

"Anything you can do to remove the illegals from Fort Worth would be greatly appreciated," Clark said.

*snip*

Carter-Riverside High School Superintendent Kent Scribner addressed the firing in a statement on the school districtís Facebook page.

"Our mission is to prepare ALL students for success in college, career and community leadership," Scribner said. "Let me reiterate our commitment that every child in the District is welcome and is to be treated with dignity and respect."

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 June 2019 - 10:42 AM

#1 She's dumb. If she honestly thought that she was messaging Trump privately on twitter, she's a moron.
#2 She has grounds for a wrongful dismissal lawsuit. Her opinions are her own. She tweeted nothing that is wrong, immoral, or illegal.

If she does go through with the lawsuit. I hope she wins.

This post has been edited by Tikk: 06 June 2019 - 10:43 AM

#3 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:52 AM

Iíve read she has been less than kind to Latinos in the past. Board voted 8 to 0 to give her the boot. It canít be solely because sheís a dingbat.

#4 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:47 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 June 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

I’ve read she has been less than kind to Latinos in the past. Board voted 8 to 0 to give her the boot. It can’t be solely because she’s a dingbat.

It's solely because she is telling the truth, and has an opinion of her own, differing that of the liberal school board. But, typical and predictable, you imply and accuse one of racism for only wanting our immigration laws enforced.
On a side bar, I don't remember you ever coming on here defending students wearing MAGA hats that were ridiculed by teachers, or forced to remove them, or other clothing items that weren't for liberal causes. I don't remember you coming to the defense of a pro gun student when a teacher tried to take his pro gun sign from him when they let the kids out during the march for our lives rallies.

This post has been edited by Italian Biker: 06 June 2019 - 02:55 PM

#5 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:19 PM

View PostItalian Biker, on 06 June 2019 - 02:47 PM, said:

It's solely because she is telling the truth, and has an opinion of her own, differing that of the liberal school board. But, typical and predictable, you imply and accuse one of racism for only wanting our immigration laws enforced.
On a side bar, I don't remember you ever coming on here defending students wearing MAGA hats that were ridiculed by teachers, or forced to remove them, or other clothing items that weren't for liberal causes. I don't remember you coming to the defense of a pro gun student when a teacher tried to take his pro gun sign from him when they let the kids out during the march for our lives rallies.

In what universe does "dingbat" equate with racist?

I said I've read she has been less than kind to Latinos in the past. The 8 to 0 vote lead me to questions whether there was something other than this incident the vote is being based on.

#6 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:38 PM

"Mr. President, Fort Worth Independent School District is loaded with illegal students from Mexico. Carter-Riverside High School has been taken over by them. Drug dealers are on our campus and nothing was done to them when the drug dogs found the evidence," Clark tweeted on May 17 from her now-deleted Twitter account. "Anything you can do to remove the illegals from Fort Worth would be greatly appreciated," Clark said.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHE'S the Dingbat?! Only if you're for the invasion going on on our Southern Border...

#7 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 June 2019 - 06:24 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 06 June 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

"Mr. President, Fort Worth Independent School District is loaded with illegal students from Mexico. Carter-Riverside High School has been taken over by them. Drug dealers are on our campus and nothing was done to them when the drug dogs found the evidence," Clark tweeted on May 17 from her now-deleted Twitter account. "Anything you can do to remove the illegals from Fort Worth would be greatly appreciated," Clark said.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHE'S the Dingbat?! Only if you're for the invasion going on on our Southern Border...

She's a dingbat for thinking she could PM the POTUS.

#8 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:24 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 June 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Desperate people do desperate things. Who knows, her newfound notoriety may result in her message getting to the president yet, eh?

#9 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>

Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:04 PM

The teacher has a lawsuit.

#10 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:18 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 June 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

Iíve read she has been less than kind to Latinos in the past. Board voted 8 to 0 to give her the boot. It canít be solely because sheís a dingbat.

No? You clearly haven't been on the receiving end of SJW wrath. They're dangerous fanatics. And academia is dominated by infested with them.

View PostLadybird, on 06 June 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

C'mon, you know you want to say it: She acted stupidly.

#11 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 07 June 2019 - 07:37 AM

Iíd be curious as to the negative impact these kids have on the education of legal children between needing extra supervision , attention and not to mention if Iíd does cause a drug and gang increase. Is it fair to give American kids a downgraded education ? But hey Americans are not a priority or worry for democrats or sjwís.

#12 User is offline   House MD 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:30 PM

i don't know what to think or feel! I wouldn't call the teacher dumb or a dingbat. she was constituting her first amendment right. How she went about it, however,
wasn't the smartest move on can make, IMHO.

#13 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:35 AM

View PostLadybird, on 06 June 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

In what universe does "dingbat" equate with racist?

I said I've read she has been less than kind to Latinos in the past. The 8 to 0 vote lead me to questions whether there was something other than this incident the vote is being based on.

I didn't say calling her a dingbat equated to racist. I'm saying that once again you pull the race card that she's been less than kind to Latinos. Any evidence other than what you've read. How do you know she doesn't treat white students the same way.

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:15 PM

View PostItalian Biker, on 10 June 2019 - 11:35 AM, said:

I didn't say calling her a dingbat equated to racist. I'm saying that once again you pull the race card that she's been less than kind to Latinos. Any evidence other than what you've read. How do you know she doesn't treat white students the same way.

Since I donít know her personally, all I can go by is what Iíve read. And until the SCOTUS rules otherwise, all students in her district have a right to be educated regardless of immigration status. Her ability to be an effective teacher at this point is compromised.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users