RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Exclusive: Rod Rosenstein is resigning - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Exclusive: Rod Rosenstein is resigning Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 34,140
  • Joined: 13-January 04

Posted 24 September 2018 - 09:57 AM

Exclusive: Rod Rosenstein is resigning
Jonathan Swan
18 mins ago
Axios

<Too Short To Excerpt>

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has verbally resigned to Chief of Staff John Kelly in anticipation of being fired by President Trump, according to a source with direct knowledge. Per a second source with direct knowledge: "He's expecting to be fired," so he plans to step down.

Background: Rosenstein talked last year about invoking the 25th Amendment and wearing a wire during Trump meetings, the N.Y. Times' Adam Goldman and Michael S. Schmidt reported last week. He denied both allegations.

Go deeper: Trump at war with his own government

<Too Short To Excerpt>
0

#2 User is offline   Natural Selection 

  • Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 17,160
  • Joined: 31-December 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:21 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/NLqyJV4r/dont_let_the_door_hit_you.jpg
0

#3 User is offline   That_Guy 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 19,531
  • Joined: 02-September 06

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:25 AM

I guess it can't be a Saturday Night Massacre if it happens in slow motion over a period of months.
0

#4 User is online   Junto 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 638
  • Joined: 19-January 06

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:27 AM

Hmm, Q said if Rosenstein's dirty, then Mr Mueller is dirty too. Remember, after signing a FISA extension stating under oath there was all this real evidence, and after he wrote the memo recommending Comey be fired, he appointed he and his CIA lawyer wife's mentors, Mr. Mueller.


*Edited for troubles with wording.

This post has been edited by Junto: 24 September 2018 - 11:02 AM

0

#5 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,770
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:33 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 24 September 2018 - 10:25 AM, said:



You mean like the Saturday night massacre where Clinton fired every attorney in the DOJ? Like that one?
0

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

  • Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 17,160
  • Joined: 31-December 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:38 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 24 September 2018 - 10:33 AM, said:

You mean like the Saturday night massacre where Clinton fired every attorney in the DOJ? Like that one?



Hillary Clinton says Trump will 'wholesale fire people' after midterm elections

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday predicted that President Trump will "wholesale fire people" following November's midterm elections.

"After this election, this president is going to wholesale fire people," Clinton said during an interview on MSNBC's "The Rachel Maddow Show."

Predicting that Trump will "be even more uncontrollable and unaccountable" following the results, Clinton argued that the president will fire people who he believes are "undermining him" and "questioning him."

(source)

It seems Hillary has already forgotten what Billy Boy did.
0

#7 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

  • Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 16,083
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:44 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 24 September 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

Hillary Clinton says Trump will 'wholesale fire people' after midterm elections

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday predicted that President Trump will "wholesale fire people" following November's midterm elections.

"After this election, this president is going to wholesale fire people," Clinton said during an interview on MSNBC's "The Rachel Maddow Show."

Predicting that Trump will "be even more uncontrollable and unaccountable" following the results, Clinton argued that the president will fire people who he believes are "undermining him" and "questioning him."

(source)

It seems Hillary has already forgotten what Billy Boy did.

The privilege comes with the job, Hildog. The "Boss" gets to hire and fire as he is moved to do so. It's called the "Executive Branch" for a reason.

This post has been edited by Noclevermoniker: 24 September 2018 - 10:44 AM

0

#8 User is offline   Martin 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 7,650
  • Joined: 02-July 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:52 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 24 September 2018 - 10:25 AM, said:



In the Saturday Night Massacre, special prosecutor Archibald Cox had subpoena'd tapes made surreptitiously by President Nixon. In this case, a Deputy Attorney General proposed to make surreptitious recordings of President Trump. (Or, so the New York Slime reported. Your milage may vary.)

In the Saturday Night Massacre, the Attorney General resigned rather than fire the special prosecutor. In this case, a Deputy Attorney General resigned because the NY Times has accused him of saying something he claims he never said.

In the Saturday Night Massacre, a judge later ruled that Robert Bork's firing of special prosecutor Archibald Cox was illegal. No judge has ruled that Rod Rosenstein's resignation is illegal.

In the Saturday Night Massacre, no one suggested removing President Nixon through invoking the 25th Amendment. According to the NY Slime, that was what Rosenstein proposed.

Except that the two cases do not resemble each other even slightly, the resemblance is uncanny.
0

#9 User is online   searcher 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 2,612
  • Joined: 06-October 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:55 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 24 September 2018 - 10:33 AM, said:

You mean like the Saturday night massacre where Clinton fired every attorney in the DOJ? Like that one?


Are you just trying to confuse_someone with facts? :biglaugh:
Mark
0

#10 User is offline   Natural Selection 

  • Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 17,160
  • Joined: 31-December 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:01 AM

Cognitive dissonance, or just the long-term memory of a gnat? Hard to say. :shrug:
0

#11 User is online   Junto 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 638
  • Joined: 19-January 06

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:07 AM

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/6e6ac10c504071dfc70cefa5b0ec487d3fcb6348b2f67b5380e2410a33ed58c9.jpg
0

#12 User is online   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 3,340
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:09 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 24 September 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

Hillary Clinton says Trump will 'wholesale fire people' after midterm elections

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday predicted that President Trump will "wholesale fire people" following November's midterm elections.

"After this election, this president is going to wholesale fire people," Clinton said during an interview on MSNBC's "The Rachel Maddow Show."

Predicting that Trump will "be even more uncontrollable and unaccountable" following the results, Clinton argued that the president will fire people who he believes are "undermining him" and "questioning him."

(source)

It seems Hillary has already forgotten what Billy Boy did.


Hitlery on Richard Madcow. So only about 4 people heard Cankles' incoherent bitching.
0

#13 User is offline   grimreefer 

  • U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,357
  • Joined: 18-December 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:09 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 24 September 2018 - 10:21 AM, said:

https://i.postimg.cc/NLqyJV4r/dont_let_the_door_hit_you.jpg

:lol: Beat me to it. :2up:
0

#14 User is online   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 3,340
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:10 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 24 September 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

The privilege comes with the job, Hildog. The "Boss" gets to hire and fire as he is moved to do so. It's called the "Executive Branch" for a reason.


Too bad it didn't give her another stroke. This time, on air...:popcorn:
0

#15 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

  • Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,003
  • Joined: 02-April 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:14 AM

Pooh, Fox said Rosenstein has not resigned nor been fired. http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/verymad.gif
0

#16 User is offline   grimreefer 

  • U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,357
  • Joined: 18-December 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:14 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 24 September 2018 - 11:09 AM, said:

Hitlery on Richard Madcow. So only about 4 people heard Cankles' incoherent bitching.

Off topic, but...

Spoiler

0

#17 User is offline   AntonToo 

  • <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor
  • Posts: 15,099
  • Joined: 28-September 04

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:17 AM

Not resigning after all?

Deputy AG Rosenstein heading to White House expecting to be fired, sources say

This post has been edited by AntonToo: 24 September 2018 - 11:18 AM

0

#18 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

  • Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 6,262
  • Joined: 27-June 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:18 AM

Well, I hear McDonald’s might be paying $15 an hour soon, if Rosenstein can still manage a good reference from somewhere.
0

#19 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,770
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:19 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 24 September 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

Hillary Clinton says Trump will 'wholesale fire people' after midterm elections

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday predicted that President Trump will "wholesale fire people" following November's midterm elections.

"After this election, this president is going to wholesale fire people," Clinton said during an interview on MSNBC's "The Rachel Maddow Show."

Predicting that Trump will "be even more uncontrollable and unaccountable" following the results, Clinton argued that the president will fire people who he believes are "undermining him" and "questioning him."

(source)

It seems Hillary has already forgotten what Billy Boy did.


He needs to burn the place to the ground. Could you imagine the shift in property values if he fired 1/2 of DC? Maybe only hiring 1/2 of that back? I mean ALOT of government positions can be outsourced or even deleted all together. When I quit they didn't even rehire my position, when the school of the America's closed they absorbed some of them into the office, so the 3 slots that were there from me quitting and the other two being fired were just backfilled with other members already on the payroll. That seriously needs to happen in ALL government agencies.

And yes I was one of those individuals that left government service for a better life I am now pursuing. In a few months I will be flying regional jets full time for an airline. I will be rated on the CRJ-200/700 and 900! It will be rather interesting.

0

#20 User is offline   Bookdoc 

  • Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,816
  • Joined: 07-September 05

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:20 AM

View PostMartin, on 24 September 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

In the Saturday Night Massacre, special prosecutor Archibald Cox had subpoena'd tapes made surreptitiously by President Nixon. In this case, a Deputy Attorney General proposed to make surreptitious recordings of President Trump. (Or, so the New York Slime reported. Your milage may vary.)

In the Saturday Night Massacre, the Attorney General resigned rather than fire the special prosecutor. In this case, a Deputy Attorney General resigned because the NY Times has accused him of saying something he claims he never said.

In the Saturday Night Massacre, a judge later ruled that Robert Bork's firing of special prosecutor Archibald Cox was illegal. No judge has ruled that Rod Rosenstein's resignation is illegal.

In the Saturday Night Massacre, no one suggested removing President Nixon through invoking the 25th Amendment. According to the NY Slime, that was what Rosenstein proposed.

Except that the two cases do not resemble each other even slightly, the resemblance is uncanny.

:yeahthat: :clap: Well put!
0

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users