RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Yes, We’ve Nabbed Terrorists on the Southern Border - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Yes, We’ve Nabbed Terrorists on the Southern Border Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:36 AM

Yes, We’ve Nabbed Terrorists on the Southern Border

National Review
By Deroy Murdock
January 10, 2019 12:57 PM

excerpt:

The Trump-hating media have pounded White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders for her “unfortunate misstatement” (as presidential adviser Kellyanne Conway put it) on Fox News Sunday that some 3,700 “known or suspected terrorists” were caught at the U.S.–Mexico border. In fact, these “special-interest aliens” include terrorists, people who have lived or traveled through terrorist hotbeds, and others whose whereabouts trigger closer scrutiny when entering the U.S. This number includes people apprehended on the border, but mainly at airports and other locations.

Trump’s detractors have used this dustup to imply that if there are not 3,700 ISIS killers in Tijuana pole-vaulting into San Ysidro, then terrorists must be as rare there as polar bears. This echoes the words of former U.S. representative Robert Francis O’Rourke (D., Texas). He claimed last year that “precisely zero terrorists, terrorist groups, or terror plots have ever been connected with the U.S.–Mexico border to do harm to people within the United States.”

PolitiFact — not exactly a far-right news organization — rejected O’Rourke’s statement: “We rate this claim False.”

In fact, terrorists have been caught on the southern frontier, including some who were conspiring to rustle their comrades across the border and others intent on committing mayhem against Americans. As PolitiFact explained: “It also looks to us like authorities have foiled every known plan.”

Janet Napolitano, Obama’s homeland-security secretary, testified on Capitol Hill in July 2012 that terrorists enter America via the southern frontier “from time to time.” So, we have that going for us.

Obama himself identified this problem while he was a Democratic senator from Illinois. As he said on the Senate floor on April 3, 2006, “because we live in an age where terrorists are challenging our borders, we simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked.”

Based on journalistic sources and unclassified government records, here are a dozen militant-Islamic terrorists snared or detected at the U.S.–Mexico border or caught trying to breach it — alone or in cahoots with others.

*SNIP*

The borderphobic Left also shrugs this off as “only” a dozen terrorists. What is the correct number of terrorists who should be free to waltz in without permission? Recall the carnage that 19 terrorists wrought not long ago. But it took only one Muslim terrorist to shoot 14 innocents to death and wound 22 others in San Bernardino, Calif., in December 2015. Only one such lone rat murdered 49 and maimed 53 at Pulse, an Orlando, Fla., nightclub, in June 2016. Only one Islamic extremist used a rented truck to mow down eight and injure twelve more on Manhattan’s West Side Highway in October 2017. Why let even one terrorist skip across the southern frontier, perhaps to follow in these blood-soaked footsteps?

Also, if, God forbid, a deadly attack ever were tied to one or more terrorists who entered America via the U.S.–Mexico border, President Trump’s tormentors would flip 180 degrees more deftly than Olympic gymnasts. “Impeach Trump!” they would holler, spittle flying from their lips. “He never built the wall he promised, and now, scores of Americans are dead. Impeach him!”

LINK

So the 3700+ number is total from all ports of entry. I've seen claims from the lefties that 0 is the correct number. Both are wrong, but as Murdock asks, what is the correct number of terrorists who should be free to waltz in without permission? I'd only add that terrorists are just one concern among many... which does not include the oft screeched racism propaganda from the leftistas.

#2 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:24 AM

As PolitiFact explained: “It also looks to us like authorities have foiled every known plan.”

Key word there. Every known plan has been foiled. Precisely because we knew about it. Now ask yourself why a refinery burst into flames all of a sudden, was it because of some rare industrial accident, or because someone decided it would explode. We never hear much from these incidents after they occur. How many unsolved murders are done at the hands of lone wolf terrorists hell bent on just killing American's? We don't know because the murderer does not always leave behind those answers. You never know what you don't know, that's kind of the point of it being unknown.

https://www.loc.gov/...rgCrime_TBA.pdf

The problem is no one is doing the research and releasing it to the public, this paper had information from 2003 and it showed massive infiltration into the southern America's. Yet we pretend like these people are not here.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:22 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 13 January 2019 - 07:24 AM, said:

Key word there. Every known plan has been foiled. Precisely because we knew about it. Now ask yourself why a refinery burst into flames all of a sudden, was it because of some rare industrial accident, or because someone decided it would explode. We never hear much from these incidents after they occur. How many unsolved murders are done at the hands of lone wolf terrorists hell bent on just killing American's? We don't know because the murderer does not always leave behind those answers. You never know what you don't know, that's kind of the point of it being unknown.

https://www.loc.gov/...rgCrime_TBA.pdf

The problem is no one is doing the research and releasing it to the public, this paper had information from 2003 and it showed massive infiltration into the southern America's. Yet we pretend like these people are not here.

Very well said, Taggart. Of course we don't know how many terrorists we haven't caught at the border. Why not? Because WE DIDN'T CATCH THEM. Gawd it requires excessive stupidity to make the "arguments" Democrats make.

And in any case, let's stretch absurdity to the utter lunatic extreme and delude ourselves "no" terrorist has "ever" crossed our southern border (:rolleyes:) - It still cannot be asserted they "never will". Terrorists are evil, murderous, barbaric, etc, but they aren't stupid. Of course they know our southern border is vulnerable, and will continue to be vulnerable until we build that wall.

B)

#4 User is online   helton 

• Blueberries good, liberals bad!
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:41 PM

It's not just terrorists that cause damage. Often it's plain old illegals that kill, maim, or injure my former CBP brothers and sisters. Guns, rocks, physical assaults are all part of the weaponry used by these criminals.

What's often not mentioned is the cost to American ranchers, their families, and their livelihood. Illegals destroy crops and livestock, in addition to damaging the land owned by our ranchers.

Of the many instances that happened, who can forget the time that 16 illegals sued an Arizona rancher? https://www.washingt...rizona-rancher/

Once again proving that Democrats care more about illegals than American citizens.

#5 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:04 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 January 2019 - 11:22 AM, said:

Very well said, Taggart. Of course we don't know how many terrorists we haven't caught at the border. Why not? Because WE DIDN'T CATCH THEM. Gawd it requires excessive stupidity to make the "arguments" Democrats make.

And in any case, let's stretch absurdity to the utter lunatic extreme and delude ourselves "no" terrorist has "ever" crossed our southern border (:rolleyes:) - It still cannot be asserted they "never will". Terrorists are evil, murderous, barbaric, etc, but they aren't stupid. Of course they know our southern border is vulnerable, and will continue to be vulnerable until we build that wall.

B)

I was sitting in mellow mushroom today eating my pizza and was forced to overhear a moron female explain to her new found betamale friend about her political opinions. It was painful but this is it in a literal nutshell:
"the wall is a waste, i mean where there is a will there is a way".

Apparently she don't lock the doors and windows in her house because if someone really wants her crap then they will get it anyway. I swear these "people" are about as self aware as a pack of lemmings barreling for a cliff.

#6 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:09 PM

View Posthelton, on 13 January 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

It's not just terrorists that cause damage. Often it's plain old illegals that kill, maim, or injure my former CBP brothers and sisters. Guns, rocks, physical assaults are all part of the weaponry used by these criminals.

What's often not mentioned is the cost to American ranchers, their families, and their livelihood. Illegals destroy crops and livestock, in addition to damaging the land owned by our ranchers.

Of the many instances that happened, who can forget the time that 16 illegals sued an Arizona rancher? https://www.washingt...rizona-rancher/

Once again proving that Democrats care more about illegals than American citizens.

I have had 5 run ins with illegals on patrol as a deputy sheriff.

1 illegal driving a unregistered truck, no license, or insurance either. Just his mexican passport. Was told to let him go.

2. Illegal male wrecked his car on a 4 lane interstate and fled. Witnesses that called told me he was so drunk they could smell him 5 feet away. He staggered off before we got there and got away.

3 Illegal female passed out in her car at 1900 hours in front of a family restaurant. Was called to scene as a person down call because she was unresponsive. (she was passed out drunk and we woke her up knocking on her car's window)
4 3 illegal males in 1 car cruising around at 4am, no licenses, registration or insurance. Let them go.

5. Illegal female driving no license, registration or insurance. Moving down the interstate at over 90mph, but had to let her go, all thanks to Obama.

Now what if a leftist family member on this board was killed by any one of these idiots. I wonder if their opinion would be any different today.

#7 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:31 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 13 January 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

1 illegal driving a unregistered truck, no license, or insurance either. Just his mexican passport. Was told to let him go.

2. Illegal male wrecked his car on a 4 lane interstate and fled. Witnesses that called told me he was so drunk they could smell him 5 feet away. He staggered off before we got there and got away.

3 Illegal female passed out in her car at 1900 hours in front of a family restaurant. Was called to scene as a person down call because she was unresponsive. (she was passed out drunk and we woke her up knocking on her car's window)
4 3 illegal males in 1 car cruising around at 4am, no licenses, registration or insurance. Let them go.

5. Illegal female driving no license, registration or insurance. Moving down the interstate at over 90mph, but had to let her go, all thanks to Obama.

Now what if a leftist family member on this board was killed by any one of these idiots. I wonder if their opinion would be any different today.

Yet if it were any of us pulled over for these same crimes, we would have been arrested and thrown into jail.

I HATE democraps.

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:56 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 13 January 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

I was sitting in mellow mushroom today eating my pizza and was forced to overhear a moron female explain to her new found betamale friend about her political opinions. It was painful but this is it in a literal nutshell:
"the wall is a waste, i mean where there is a will there is a way".

Apparently she don't lock the doors and windows in her house because if someone really wants her crap then they will get it anyway. I swear these "people" are about as self aware as a pack of lemmings barreling for a cliff.

That's the kind of stupidity I hear every time I go anywhere here in the PacNW. It's not quite enough to make me a hermit who never leaves the house, but almost.

B)

#9 User is online   helton 

• Blueberries good, liberals bad!
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:10 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 13 January 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

Very dangerous job you have. Stay safe my friend. Interesting that you mention Obama.

You may have heard that deportations increased under Obama. That wasn't really true. What Obama did was change the definition of a deportation.

Most folks think of a deportation as removing someone from the United States who was physically in the country illegally. This was the standard definition since the beginning. What Obama did was to change the definition of a deportation to include someone who tried to enter the country but was stopped at the port of entry before they actually set foot in the USA.

Add those numbers to the usual count of real deportations and sure enough, we have a record number of deportations under Obama.

#10 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:25 AM

View Posthelton, on 13 January 2019 - 08:10 PM, said:

Very dangerous job you have. Stay safe my friend. Interesting that you mention Obama.

You may have heard that deportations increased under Obama. That wasn't really true. What Obama did was change the definition of a deportation.

Most folks think of a deportation as removing someone from the United States who was physically in the country illegally. This was the standard definition since the beginning. What Obama did was to change the definition of a deportation to include someone who tried to enter the country but was stopped at the port of entry before they actually set foot in the USA.

Add those numbers to the usual count of real deportations and sure enough, we have a record number of deportations under Obama.

Just like any true marxist, change the definition of the word to suit the wishes of the wise leader. That's how you get the ministries of Truth, Love and Peace. Remember the leftist floated changing the Department of Defense to the Department of Peace when their messiah was in power.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users