RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Merkel violently shakes while meeting Ukrainian president (VIDEO) - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Merkel violently shakes while meeting Ukrainian president (VIDEO) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

  • Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 6,910
  • Joined: 27-June 03

Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:46 PM

Fears for Merkel’s health after she violently shakes while meeting Ukrainian president (VIDEO)
Published time: 18 Jun, 2019 13:44
Edited time: 18 Jun, 2019 14:41
www.rt.com


German Chancellor Angela Merkel was spotted visibly unsteady and shaking when she met Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. The 64-year-old politician later said she recovered from the sickly condition after drinking water.

Merkel felt unwell while she greeted Zelensky outside the chancellery amid hot weather in Berlin. The two leaders were listening to a band, playing national anthems of the two countries, when Merkel started shaking and swaying around a little, footage from the scene shows.

Following the anthems, Merkel managed to get herself together and was seen walking quickly alongside Zelensky into the chancellery. The German leader later told reporters that she has fully recovered after drinking several glasses of water.

“Since then I have drunk at least three glasses of water – I obviously needed that and so I'm doing very well now,” she said.

The 64-year-old stateswoman has had similar bouts of trembling in the past, according to DPA International, and in at least one other case blamed the hot weather.

In 2014, she postponed a TV interview stating she felt weak, but was able to carry on after eating, her spokesperson said.

Despite rumors of ill health, however, it is not clear whether Merkel suffers from any health problems.

Link and video

______________________________________


Diabetes? Hillary Disease? Guilty Conscience? :shrug:
0

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

  • School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 20,790
  • Joined: 11-December 04

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:18 PM

She's been in office 13 years 7 months (since November '05). That's a L-O-N-G time to be in that sort of office.

Compare to FDR. He was not only younger than Merkel (by ~1 yr) but had also been in office 1 year 1 month less when he died in office in April '45.
0

#3 User is online   SARGE 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 10,869
  • Joined: 26-June 03

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:25 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 18 June 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

She's been in office 13 years 7 months (since November '05). That's a L-O-N-G time to be in that sort of office.

Compare to FDR. He was not only younger than Merkel (by ~1 yr) but had also been in office 1 year 1 month less when he died in office in April '45.


Hitler was Chancellor for 12 years 4 months (30 January 1933 – 30 April 1945).
0

#4 User is online   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,314
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:49 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 18 June 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

She's been in office 13 years 7 months (since November '05). That's a L-O-N-G time to be in that sort of office.

Compare to FDR. He was not only younger than Merkel (by ~1 yr) but had also been in office 1 year 1 month less when he died in office in April '45.


And, we all know F.D.R. was not well for a long time long time prior to his death. Just that Media and Gov did a damn good job of covering for him.
They knew he was by in large dead in his chair as by late 44' he couldn't even walk anymore. Unbelievable as it may seem, Hitler was in better Physical Health then what F.D.R. was.

Also, for what it's worth... it's know widely believed that F.D.R. never had Polio but instead Guillian Bare Syndrome. Just back then nobody really knew of it so docs mistakenly diagnosed him with Polio.
But, in all fairness wouldn't have changed much as there really wasn't much if any treatments for G.B.S. at that time.

Oki
0

#5 User is offline   BootsieBets 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 563
  • Joined: 13-August 18

Posted 18 June 2019 - 05:13 PM

Wow, that was bizarre. To shake that much and then she just walks off after the anthems are finished! It looked like an essential tremor type thing but she said she drank lots of water and was fine. Didn’t really look like dehydration to me. :shrug:
0

#6 User is offline   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,493
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:11 PM

dehydration/blood sugar?
0

#7 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

  • School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 20,790
  • Joined: 11-December 04

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:14 PM

View Postoki, on 18 June 2019 - 03:49 PM, said:

And, we all know F.D.R. was not well for a long time long time prior to his death. Just that Media and Gov did a damn good job of covering for him.
They knew he was by in large dead in his chair as by late 44' he couldn't even walk anymore. Unbelievable as it may seem, Hitler was in better Physical Health then what F.D.R. was.


Yup, and along the same lines JFK's Addison's disease was covered up until after his election. Though whether it was a "family secret" or had media help in hiding it? I dunno. Surely if Nixon had known, he'd have made an issue of it.

Hitler in "better" health than FDR?? Yeah, probably, but ONLY in comparison to FDR. Hitler had any number of health issues, starting with IBS (And supposedly had quite a reputation for farting), supposedly popped enough pills to make JFK look like a rank amateur even though Hitler otherwise had a reputation as a "Health Nut" regarding diet.


As such, who knows what health issues Merkel may have been keeping quiet about? She just wouldn't be the first.

View Postoki, on 18 June 2019 - 03:49 PM, said:

Also, for what it's worth... it's know widely believed that F.D.R. never had Polio but instead Guillian Bare Syndrome. Just back then nobody really knew of it so docs mistakenly diagnosed him with Polio.
But, in all fairness wouldn't have changed much as there really wasn't much if any treatments for G.B.S. at that time.


Yes, there was a book or maybe a magazine article(s) on this in the early '00s. But it's still disputed. And, personally, I'm skeptical. The argument usually revolves around two specific points:

Pro-GBS: It was RARE at the time for anyone over 30 to get polio, and FDR was 39 at the time. YES, that's true... but "rare" is not the same as "never".

Pro-Polio: If it was GBS, he should have recovered because MOST do. YES, that also true... but, likewise, "most" is not the same as "all".

What tips it for me: YES it's possible the original doctors misdiagnosed it in 1921. GBS was not widely known, having been identified only a few year earlier in 1916 or so. BUT, by the time he was President in '33 he had the best doctors in the world attending him. The early '00s theory was largely a matter of "statistical analysis" of his (publicly known) symptoms. I put that in second place to the doctors who personally examined him in the '30s and '40s.
0

#8 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

  • School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 20,790
  • Joined: 11-December 04

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:25 PM

View PostBootsieBets, on 18 June 2019 - 05:13 PM, said:

Wow, that was bizarre. To shake that much and then she just walks off after the anthems are finished! It looked like an essential tremor type thing but she said she drank lots of water and was fine. Didn’t really look like dehydration to me. :shrug:


Armchair diagnosis?

Minor DTs from too much schnapps the night before. Or VERY early stage Parkinson's. Dehydration will exacerbate either.
0

#9 User is offline   BARman29 

  • Stay resolute.
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 15,307
  • Joined: 14-July 04

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:22 PM

My vote is Parkinson's. The more you try to control it the worse it gets.
0

#10 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,607
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:38 AM

She was standing there with both of her knees locked.

If anyone does that for very long they could pass out.
She was right about to that point.

Anyone here ever see the hundreds of videos on "America's Funniest" of all those standing up straight at weddings, ceremonies, etc. passing out?

Even the military are told to never fully lock both knees straight for long while standing at attention or they could pass out.
0

#11 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,607
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:40 AM

View PostBootsieBets, on 18 June 2019 - 05:13 PM, said:

Wow, that was bizarre. To shake that much and then she just walks off after the anthems are finished! It looked like an essential tremor type thing but she said she drank lots of water and was fine. Didn’t really look like dehydration to me. :shrug:

Looks like she was possibly trembling from holding in urine and had to go REALLY bad!

AKA "the pee shakes" or "the pee shivers".

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 19 June 2019 - 02:00 AM

0

#12 User is offline   erp 

  • Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 37,429
  • Joined: 29-November 03

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:18 AM

She was heard saying “it’s has a good beat and you can dance to it.”


I find it odd that nobody made any motion to check on her. They all either ignored it or just stared at her. It was bizarre.
0

#13 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,278
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:09 AM

The German Hillary Clinton.
0

#14 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,923
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:09 AM

View PostRock N, on 19 June 2019 - 01:38 AM, said:

She was standing there with both of her knees locked.

If anyone does that for very long they could pass out.
She was right about to that point.

Anyone here ever see the hundreds of videos on "America's Funniest" of all those standing up straight at weddings, ceremonies, etc. passing out?

Even the military are told to never fully lock both knees straight for long while standing at attention or they could pass out.


Locking knees don't do that, you just fall over not shake violently.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Z62esVdmxCQ

0

#15 User is online   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,314
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 19 June 2019 - 08:07 AM

View PostRock N, on 19 June 2019 - 01:40 AM, said:

Looks like she was possibly trembling from holding in urine and had to go REALLY bad!

AKA "the pee shakes" or "the pee shivers".



I will sometimes get that and serious gut pain if I can't find a 'facility' after eating certain things.
Might appear funny to some, but trust me it ain't to funny when your the one who is clenching your stomach and hoping to make it to the can in time.

Oki
0

#16 User is online   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,314
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:08 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 18 June 2019 - 06:14 PM, said:

Yup, and along the same lines JFK's Addison's disease was covered up until after his election. Though whether it was a "family secret" or had media help in hiding it? I dunno. Surely if Nixon had known, he'd have made an issue of it.

Hitler in "better" health than FDR?? Yeah, probably, but ONLY in comparison to FDR. Hitler had any number of health issues, starting with IBS (And supposedly had quite a reputation for farting), supposedly popped enough pills to make JFK look like a rank amateur even though Hitler otherwise had a reputation as a "Health Nut" regarding diet.


As such, who knows what health issues Merkel may have been keeping quiet about? She just wouldn't be the first.



Yes, there was a book or maybe a magazine article(s) on this in the early '00s. But it's still disputed. And, personally, I'm skeptical. The argument usually revolves around two specific points:

Pro-GBS: It was RARE at the time for anyone over 30 to get polio, and FDR was 39 at the time. YES, that's true... but "rare" is not the same as "never".

Pro-Polio: If it was GBS, he should have recovered because MOST do. YES, that also true... but, likewise, "most" is not the same as "all".

What tips it for me: YES it's possible the original doctors misdiagnosed it in 1921. GBS was not widely known, having been identified only a few year earlier in 1916 or so. BUT, by the time he was President in '33 he had the best doctors in the world attending him. The early '00s theory was largely a matter of "statistical analysis" of his (publicly known) symptoms. I put that in second place to the doctors who personally examined him in the '30s and '40s.


Amazing how the press can cover for someone when they adore them, or what they will make up when they hate the person just because.

As far as F.D.R. goes...

Even in the 1930's and to this day few Doctors know of G.B.S. More so know of coarse due to far greater availability of info and stuff, BUT, even then probably the single biggest problem for those who develop G.B.S. is that fact that it's typically misdiagnosed as M.S. Sadly, by the time a correct diagnosis is made the damage is usually done and becomes irreversible or can take years to overcome/heal/ or deal with. The whole 'patients generally recover' is extremely misleading. If you count that in many cases needing months or years to regain basic or full mobility, or even being able to do basic tasks, or having severely weekend immune systems, long lasting effects such as nerve paralysis in digits, extremities(or worse) then yes many do make a recovery. As it's extremely rare every person is pretty much a case study. And, to make matters worse they believe F.D.R. had the re occurring kind as he entered office pretty healthy but within a few years rapidly declined losing mobility, strength and become sicker and sicker.

But, to be honest even if he had been correctly diagnosed I doubt it would have changed much. I say that because the only treatment was to stick someone in an Iron Lung until it had passed or I suppose they died. The reason for that is because G.B.S. untreated is often fatal as it will also affect your breathing and possibly even heart function.
G.B.S. is your own immune system attacking your nerve endings. Namely the Myelin sheath around the nerves, this prevents signals from getting to the nerves and essentially leaves you unable to move properly or can result in partial or total paralysis.

We will probably never know for sure though. Guess it's one of those medical mysteries people always love to try and solve, and to those who have or had this monster it can give a person strength in seeing famous people who not only overcame it, but went on to bigger and better things after ward. That they didn't let it stop them.

Oki
0

#17 User is offline   ASE 

  • You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 7,760
  • Joined: 15-June 03

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:43 PM

Maybe she was touched by the Spirit of God, and it shook her to her foundation.
0

#18 User is online   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,314
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 20 June 2019 - 03:18 PM

View PostASE, on 19 June 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

Maybe she was touched by the Spirit of God, and it shook her to her foundation.



Perhaps some bad struedal or to much schnapps?

Oki
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users