RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Biden Says Trump Is Going To 'Squander' The Economy He Got - RightNation.US

Biden Says Trump Is Going To 'Squander' The Economy He Got From Obama Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:45 AM

Biden Says Trump Is Going To 'Squander' The Economy He Got From Obama

Washington Examiner
by Joseph Simonson
May 18, 2019 02:28 PM

[Too short to excerpt]

PHILADELPHIA ó Former Vice President Joe Biden ripped into Donald Trump during his rally in Philadelphia Saturday afternoon, saying that the president would "squander" the economy he inherited from the last administration.

Biden took credit for the recent economic growth under Trump, claiming that his work with President Barack Obama to pass the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 is why the country has been adding jobs and expanding.

"Trump is going to squander this economy he inherited just like he has squandered the money he inherited," Biden said.

Link

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:47 AM

Talk about way past the expiration date. Biden, you're old hat. Put it on and walk away already.

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 20 May 2019 - 10:59 AM

#3 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:51 AM

Hm, three years in, and the economy is rip roaring. And Trump took a million dollar loan from his father and became a billionaire.

Yup, Joe just might be on to something. 🤔

Oh wait. No he is not.

#4 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:04 AM

Bill Clinton took credit for the sun rising.

#5 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:11 AM

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/60771548_10211386956588911_6018104021921824768_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=41a7b7974ed024c2e8c5148d4d05cecd&oe=5D5C00D6

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:16 AM

View PostLiz, on 20 May 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

"Trump is going to squander this economy he inherited just like he has squandered the money he inherited," Biden said.

First of all, Obama's policies contributed nothing to the economy. It was the Fed's $4,000,000,000,000 of phony quantitative easing money that propped things up.

Secondly, Trump is worth $3.1 billion. How is growing a few million from his father into $3.1 billion "squandering the money he inherited"?

Biden is an idiot. What did he do with the money HE inherited?

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:39 AM

Of all the lies from the left (and they are legion) one of the most stupid is the pretense the Trump economic boom must somehow be credited to Obama, LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Wrong.

The boom is the result of cutting back on Obama's stiflingly restrictive regulations, cutting back on Obama's ridiculously high taxes, and so forth. Doing exactly the opposite of Obama must somehow be "credited" to Obama??

GAWD Democrats are idiots.

:hairpull:

#8 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:48 AM

Biden reminds me of a certain Russian we know. Thus the only response I can think of is:

Biden Is Wrong 100%

(Thanks Wyn. Your input to this thread would have been hilarious.)

#9 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:57 AM

No mention of Hunterís squandered millions, gained through Bidenís coercion on foreign governments, sniffing coke?

#10 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:16 PM

America's best days were over. Under Obama and the ilk.

#11 User is offline   House MD 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:25 PM

View PostLiz, on 20 May 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

Biden Says Trump Is Going To 'Squander' The Economy He Got From Obama

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry couldn't control my self for a moment. I'm good now.

#12 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:35 PM

View PostHouse MD, on 20 May 2019 - 12:25 PM, said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry couldn't control my self for a moment. I'm good now.

I felt the same way when I posted that. :P Ah, laughter is good for the soul.

#13 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:05 PM

Somebody's going to have to run some numbers by Joey and let him explain himself. Since he and Ol' Skat for Brains left office for example, explaining the drop in the number of Americans on food stamps, on unemployment, gains in the Dow, GDP and consumer spending would be good start.

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 20 May 2019 - 01:06 PM

#14 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:06 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 May 2019 - 11:39 AM, said:

Of all the lies from the left (and they are legion) one of the most stupid is the pretense the Trump economic boom must somehow be credited to Obama, LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Wrong.

The boom is the result of cutting back on Obama's stiflingly restrictive regulations, cutting back on Obama's ridiculously high taxes, and so forth. Doing exactly the opposite of Obama must somehow be "credited" to Obama??

GAWD Democrats are idiots.

:hairpull:

Hard to remember that the dimocrats were once a semi-respectable party...

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:17 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 20 May 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

Hard to remember that the dimocrats were once a semi-respectable party...

Yup. I've voted for plenty of Democrats over the years (something those idiots who delude themselves I'm a "conservative" never acknowledge, LOL.) But nowadays voting for a Democrat is basically voting against America, truth, honesty, common sense, etc. Well the fact is I'm still a liberal and proud of it, but I'm not a Democrat, and until they quit trying so hard to destroy America and everything it stands for, I can never vote for a Democrat.

B)

#16 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:39 PM

Hey Bidumb:

FOAD.

View Postgravelrash, on 20 May 2019 - 10:47 AM, said:

Talk about way past the expiration date. Biden, you're old hat. Put it on and walk away already.

Into traffic...

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 20 May 2019 - 01:39 PM

#17 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:40 PM

View Postjohnnybravo, on 20 May 2019 - 11:57 AM, said:

No mention of Hunterís squandered millions, gained through Bidenís coercion on foreign governments, sniffing coke?

:exactly:

#18 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:16 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 May 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

Yup. I've voted for plenty of Democrats over the years (something those idiots who delude themselves I'm a "conservative" never acknowledge, LOL.) But nowadays voting for a Democrat is basically voting against America, truth, honesty, common sense, etc. Well the fact is I'm still a liberal and proud of it, but I'm not a Democrat, and until they quit trying so hard to destroy America and everything it stands for, I can never vote for a Democrat.

B)

Yup. There was a time when there were any number of (mostly southern) Democrats who were more conservative than any number of (mostly northern)liberal Republicans. Sen. Phil Gramm** (D-TX), Sen Sam Nunn (D-GA), and Gov. Bob Graham (D-FL) come to mind. And, yes, I voted for Bob Graham. Twice.

These days? There's only ONE possible way I'd ever vote for a Dem again, and it's extremely farfetched given that they're from different states, but if Susan Collins (R-ME) were to ever run against Joe Manchin (D-WV) for ANYTHING, I'd likely vote for Manchin.

**= yeah, yeah, I know: Phil Gramm eventually DID become a Republican, but I remember him mostly for being one of the first Democrats to jump on the "Reaganomics" bandwagon of the early '80s with the 1981 Gramm-Latta Omnibus Reconciliation Bill which included the so-called Kemp-Roth Tax Cut.

This post has been edited by Dean Adam Smithee: 20 May 2019 - 03:16 PM

#19 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:04 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 20 May 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

Yup. There was a time when there were any number of (mostly southern) Democrats who were more conservative than any number of (mostly northern)liberal Republicans. Sen. Phil Gramm** (D-TX), Sen Sam Nunn (D-GA), and Gov. Bob Graham (D-FL) come to mind. And, yes, I voted for Bob Graham. Twice.

These days? There's only ONE possible way I'd ever vote for a Dem again, and it's extremely farfetched given that they're from different states, but if Susan Collins (R-ME) were to ever run against Joe Manchin (D-WV) for ANYTHING, I'd likely vote for Manchin.

**= yeah, yeah, I know: Phil Gramm eventually DID become a Republican, but I remember him mostly for being one of the first Democrats to jump on the "Reaganomics" bandwagon of the early '80s with the 1981 Gramm-Latta Omnibus Reconciliation Bill which included the so-called Kemp-Roth Tax Cut.

Yup. I remember Dixie Lee Ray and Scoop Jackson, both Democrats, and both of whom I'd gladly vote for again.

B)

#20 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:59 PM

I will say that one of the most honest Presidents we have had was the dimocrat Harry Truman. Yes, he inherited a slew of communists in government but "the buck stops here". He took the train back home and was rather poor, especially compared with current career politicians. He also ran an artillery battery in WWI. A man to admire even if you disagreed with his politics.

This post has been edited by Bookdoc: 20 May 2019 - 08:00 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users