RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Video of BSO deputy calling a black father ‘boy’ amid foul language sp - RightNation.US

Video of BSO deputy calling a black father ‘boy’ amid foul language sp Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:20 AM

View Postoki, on 12 February 2019 - 09:50 AM, said:

A man from long ago and much wiser than me said it best.

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."

Booker T. Washington

Page 118 of My Larger Education.

Over 100 years ago he saw it coming and called then out for what they where, Problem Profiteers.
https://americanvisi...ack-victimhood/

Frederick Douglas, Booker T. Washington are some of the greatest minds this country has ever produced.
To be honest, it's makes me sick to my stomach that these men are not hero's to our youth, instead it's any host of Gangsta' Rappers, and Hollywood twits who have not contributed a damn thing to the betterment of any community much less our nation.
The people I mentioned made a difference, they reached out to everyone, their writings have stood the test of time and are as deep and valuable know as they where then. Why the hell aren't they celebrated and looked to for inspiration?
I can only guess it's because they came from the most dire of circumstance but overcame it and rose to greatness in spite of hardships and obstacles we can't even imagine. But, like Booker T. Washington said, victim hood is quite profitable, and people don't want to lose their jobs.

Oki

I love Booker T Washington, that man is a legend! He sported a high and tight before they were fashionable!

#42 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:49 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 12 February 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

I love Booker T Washington, that man is a legend! He sported a high and tight before they were fashionable!

OK I'll bite: What does "high and tight" mean?

(I mean besides stoned and drunk.)

:scratch:

#43 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:54 AM

View Postoki, on 12 February 2019 - 09:56 AM, said:

Funny thing really, I have had a number of encounters with Officers whose reputation was that of an a$$hole. But in conducting myself in a polite, professional, and respectful manner I had a positive outcome, even the ones who where especially known to be total f'ng a$$holes.

Oki

Maybe you looked like what they think of as trustworthy to them.

https://www.youtube....h?v=YqFw1hKB8bk

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 12 February 2019 - 03:00 PM

#44 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:56 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 10 February 2019 - 10:56 AM, said:

Welcome to our world.

Awwww, poor widdow victim. :comfort:

What did whitey do to hurt your feelings today, buttercup?

#45 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:03 PM

View Poststick, on 12 February 2019 - 11:56 AM, said:

Awwww, poor widdow victim. :comfort:

What did whitey do to hurt your feelings today, buttercup?

:lol:

Just the sight of white people repulses him...

#46 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:04 PM

View PostLadybird, on 12 February 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

Maybe you looked what they think of as trustworthy to them.

Pretty bold statement. Have you ever had a family member who was beaten by cops and ended up needing medical treatment?
How about harassed REPEATEDLY? Ever threatened to be arrested by a Cop simply for stating a LEGAL AND PROVABLE fact?

Exhibit Number 1. One of my uncles.
He had a warrant out for bad checks. He didn't know it. At about 5 foot 7 and 140 pounds soaking wet and despite 0 violence in is history he was such a threat that the city of L.A. decided two undercover officers where needed AND they had to sneak up and grab him from behind. And by God you better not pull away and ask for I.D.! That's resisting arrest and justification for getting thrown to the ground and kicked. A rib broken so badly it is deforming the skin? Well, he shoulda' respected their authoritie;.

Exhibit Number 2. My own sister.
As she works late nights at different bars in the area her job has her leaving said establishments AFTER they close.
Without fail every time she changes vehicles she is pulled over by the local Cops(many of whom she knows by name) within 3-4 days for suspected D.W.I. In each case it's sorry, didn't know you changed vehicles.
My sister is 55(but looks about 40) AND DOES NOT DRINK

Exhibit Number 2A. She has also been pulled over numerous times in the past for 'suspicion'. In one case before she even got the window of MY CAR down and said one word the cop said I smell alcohol have you been drinking? Given the fact that my sis was about 30 at the time but looked maybe 18 or 19 and the road was a popular spot for young people to party she knows good and well that was the real reason for the stop.

Exhibit Number 3. To this day I am not sure why one of Duncan Oklahoma's finest felt the need to pull me over latish one Saturday night. Only thing I can surmise is that my friends history of getting into some petty trouble and us waving hello at a stop light was suspicious. BUT, at least he was professional and half way respectful. Officer 'anatomy envy' was a total opposite.
After telling me I needed to have my car registered in Oklahoma DESPITE THE FACT THAT I WAS ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY AND SHOWED ID TO PROVE IT. She was convinced she new the laws. Me having a state safety inspection and insurance was proof I was a legal state resident. Despite the fact AND AS I TOLD HER the inspection was a Fort Sill policy and the insurance was because I went month to month and it was simply easier. Even though I remained calm and extremely respectful she remained a total b$tch. Finally after 'threatening' to call a State Trooper/Highway Patrol she did. To say it was a career mistake is putting it mildly. That Officer was pi$$ed!!! Never have I seen a cop so irate in my life. A few minutes later the male officer let me go and then trotted back to the State OFficers cruiser for some more ass chewin'. How was I suspicious? How was I a threat? How about my sister or my uncle?

Exhibit Number 4. And this is minor but proves it isn't just U.S. Cops that can be total douches. Here I am driving down the road in Okinawa, a minor accident happens in front of me. They pull into a parking lot as do I. What is the first thing the cop does? Asks if I was involved despite my car being completely pristine. Then asks about a black scuff mark on my bumper. NEVER MIND THE NONE OF OUR VEHICLES BEING BLACK. In Japanese I clearly said I only saw it happen. That still wasn't good enough, it took the guy who rear ended the lady in front of me to say no he wasn't involved. Then it was a smug you can go.

Oh I know.. Exhibit Five. My oldest brother and his School Bus Yellow 78 Camaro (Z28) Some jack wad had backed into the driver side door damaging it. Car was completely derivable and the door still opened without issue. BUT like my sister he still looked about 17 or 18 even he was 24. I WAS WITH WHEN THIS HAPPENED, so he is pulled over by a Cop whose 'reason' was that he couldn't see the small sticker in the windshield stating the car had been in an accident it was reported etc etc etc etc etc. The sticker was of coarse there. NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT MY MOM HAD BEEN DRIVING THE CAR FOR WEEKS PRIOR TO THIS WHILE HER VEHICLE WAS BEING REPAIRED OR REPAINTED(Can't remember what exactly). My brother is about 5 10 6 foot ish and even then was maybe 150 pounds soaking wet.
Never had or has been in any trouble.

Get of your high hoarse that Cops only target or suspect Black People, or that Caucasians get some kind of free pass.
And while your at it explain why Robert Leone isn't right up there in the same league as Rodney King.
https://www.youtube....h?v=O5eOknaXgYU

WATCH THE VIDEO AND EXPLAIN HOW THIS WAS NOT AS BIG A STORY.
Suspected DUI, Suspected of something else, evading the Police, fine. But look what happened to someone who in no way shape or form was a threat, or was even capable of resisting arrest.

This story is proof that if the victim is white, it ain't much of story.
Had Robert Leone been black we would know his name just the same as we would Rodney King.

Oki

#47 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:24 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 12 February 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

He and Frederick Douglas are two of the greatest writers and thinkers this nation has ever produced. Brilliant men who overcame incredible obstacles to become something incredible. I honestly think the reason they are not front and center role models today is because they not only didn't promote the victim hood mentality, they despised it. Make no mistake there are powers that be who want nothing more than to create classes of people dependent on Government for their very existence. This is of coarse the best way to ensure power. Sadly we have plenty of useful idiots who refuse to recognize this, read between the lines, and think or look much deeper. There was a time in my life when I believed some of this stuff, but then I learned that this is only marginally true. I also learned that I had talents, skills and abilities which I could use to get somewhere in life. That growing up poor and in a trailer park may, ADHD, Sysdlexic(misspelling intentional), was a couple strikes against me from the beginning, but it was game over, hell it wasn't even the end of an inning. It was up to me. Would I be a victim who believed I was owed something? Or would I take charge of my life and prove to the very people who said you can't do this you can't do that, that they where full of sh$t? Well, obviously the rest is history. People like Frederick Douglas, Booker T. Washington are proof positive that you can come from the absolute worst of circumstances and not only overcome them, but go on to be something incredible. Sorry for the rant, but I am so sick of this victim hood mentality I could puke.

Oki

#48 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:05 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 February 2019 - 11:49 AM, said:

OK I'll bite: What does "high and tight" mean?

(I mean besides stoned and drunk.)

:scratch:

https://dawn0834.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/booker_t_washington_retouched_flattened-crop.jpg

His haircut.

#49 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:11 PM

View PostLadybird, on 12 February 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

Maybe you looked like what they think of as trustworthy to them.

Do you know how many cars we run plates on that come back to other cars? Saturday night we had 2 separate cars with switched plates. News flash, that is either a person not wanting to register their car or someone that just stole a car. Sooo We run the VIN, if that comes back either unidentified or stolen then they go to jail. Sometimes people make mistakes, sometime our dispatch runs the wrong VIN. The kid that owned a car Saturday told me to "go ahead and tow it". That is even more odd. However he came up clean, his passenger came up clean and he had a old (2018) bill of sale. So I asked him why we should tow his car that his mother paid good money for (1200)? His response "I just need to go home and sleep". So we had nothing other than a improperly registered car. He got 3 ticketss, unregistered vehicle and expired license, no insurance. That's the end of that. He was on his way home, he obviously did not steal the vehicle. I am sure he will get the tickets fixed by simply registering the vehicle, getting his license and insurance. his court date is in March.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users