RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Hate crime hoaxes: Why? - RightNation.US

Hate crime hoaxes: Why? Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:04 PM

View PostLadybird, on 20 February 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

She could have done a lot of things. The point still is she didnít concot this scheme as some political stunt, at leadt that is my opinion. She was going to get her ass whooped for staying out all night with a guy and came up with a crazy story to cover her ass.
Then her mother took over.

I actually don't blame her mother for taking over. If I heard an horrific crime was committed against my daughter, I would have notified the authorities too. Of course, I'm not an attention whore, so I wouldn't have let some political hack with an axe to grind anywhere near my daughter.

The question in the OP why do people fake hate crimes.

I did not say one word about her being innocent or blameless.

So people fake hate crimes to avoid getting their "asses whooped"? You think that is a common reason, or are you just excusing this one because it's one of the most famous until Smollett decided to try to outdo her.

Who was going to "whoop" Smollett's ass?

#62 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:16 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 20 February 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

I actually don't blame her mother for taking over. If I heard an horrific crime was committed against my daughter, I would have notified the authorities too. Of course, I'm not an attention whore, so I wouldn't have let some political hack with an axe to grind anywhere near my daughter.

So people fake hate crimes to avoid getting their "asses whooped"? You think that is a common reason, or are you just excusing this one because it's one of the most famous until Smollett decided to try to outdo her.

Kids, and 15 years old is a kid, sometimes come up with lies to get out of all manner troube, with excuses to explain away their own wrong doing. I told my parents whopper or two myself.

This has zero to do with Smollett, at least my contributions to this thread. The OP had an Ďin generalí tone, so I offered one explanation.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 20 February 2019 - 04:41 PM

#63 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:17 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 20 February 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

Hopefully, his cellmate.

#64 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:14 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 20 February 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

Gay, black celebrities who are willing to "start a conversation" are victims even when they lie. He won't see the inside of a jail cell.

#65 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:15 PM

View PostLadybird, on 20 February 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

Kids, and 15 years old is a kid, sometimes come up with lies to get out of all manner of excuses to explain away their own wrong doing. I told my parents whopper or two myself.

This has zero to do with Smollett, at least my contributions to this thread. The OP had an Ďin generalí tone, so I offered one explanation.

Swell.

The question in the OP why do people fake hate crimes.

So why don't you answer the question in the OP?

#66 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:39 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 20 February 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

Swell.

So why don't you answer the question in the OP?

I did, at least for one of them.

Why donít you?

#67 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:00 PM

View PostLadybird, on 20 February 2019 - 04:39 PM, said:

I did, at least for one of them.

Why don’t you?

It shouldn't be a secret. They do it because they are racist attention whores who want to cause trouble. They want to believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them are the true racist but these bigots just aren't ambitious enough to act on it. Of course, at the same time why not get the attention while they prove this racism? They know their disgusting allies in the media will let loose with the publicity even though the claims are obvious frauds.

These pigs also know there is no downside. Like I said before, Smollett won't suffer in any way from his lie.

That's why.

Your turn.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 20 February 2019 - 05:00 PM

#68 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 06:06 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 20 February 2019 - 05:00 PM, said:

It shouldn't be a secret. They do it because they are racist attention whores who want to cause trouble. They want to believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them are the true racist but these bigots just aren't ambitious enough to act on it. Of course, at the same time why not get the attention while they prove this racism? They know their disgusting allies in the media will let loose with the publicity even though the claims are obvious frauds.

These pigs also know there is no downside. Like I said before, Smollett won't suffer in any way from his lie.

That's why.

Your turn.

In the case of Smollett, you're correct. This was planned from the beginning, and enlisted Hans and Franz. In some other cases, not so much. It doesn't make it less racist or heinous, but it's more of grasping at an opportunity to get out of something. Or a mental case that just wants attention - even negative attention.

Edit to add; I don't know if Smolett is racist necessarily. This was a political thing, which he also claimed was aimed at gays. I think his father is white.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 20 February 2019 - 06:28 PM

#69 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 February 2019 - 06:48 PM

View PostBubbajoebob, on 20 February 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

Saw an unattributed quote on why there are all these fake "hate crimes". It's that the demand for bigots greatly exceeds the supply.

*DING*DING*DING*

Another winner.

Exactly correct. The Trump-haters desperately want to convince themselves that Trump is a "bigot" (as well as "homophobe", "sexist", "racist", "misogynist", and any/all other "ists" and "isms" and "phobes"), AND that his supporters are pretty much the same. Unfortunately for them, since it just isn't true, there just aren't as many "hate crimes" or "bigots" as they need to support their BS.

So they make up hoaxes.

<_<

#70 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:19 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 20 February 2019 - 05:00 PM, said:

That's why.

Your turn.

Per Terrence K. Williams on Twitter:

"BREAKING: Jussie Smollett could face up to three book deals or life in Democrat politics."

#71 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:25 PM

View PostCensport, on 20 February 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

"BREAKING: Jussie Smollett could face up to three book deals or life in Democrat politics."

Perfectly put.

#72 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:31 PM

View PostCensport, on 20 February 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

:2up:

#73 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:35 PM

But wait, there's more!

#74 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:55 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 20 February 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

*DING*DING*DING*

Another winner.

Exactly correct. The Trump-haters desperately want to convince themselves that Trump is a "bigot" (as well as "homophobe", "sexist", "racist", "misogynist", and any/all other "ists" and "isms" and "phobes"), AND that his supporters are pretty much the same. Unfortunately for them, since it just isn't true, there just aren't as many "hate crimes" or "bigots" as they need to support their BS.

So they make up hoaxes.

<_<

:exactly:

That's the proggy's M.O.

They always lie and make up most everything that they do and delude themselves to it being their reality.

The Russiagate/peegate and Mueller investigations are a prime example.

It's no surprise that these mentally ill freaks often seek to become Hollyweird and news media paid pretenders and politicians for a living.

They're natural born fakers and liars.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users