RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: WATCH: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omarís District - RightNation.US

WATCH: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omarís District Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:26 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 15 September 2019 - 02:58 AM, said:

No, that wasn't what used to be called "rolling the drunk", not by a helluva long shot. There's a reason it wasn't called "killing the drunk" or "viciously assaulting the drunk" or "permanently disabling the drunk" or anything else along those lines. They'd roll the drunk over and slide his wallet out of his pocket. Hence "rolling" the drunk.

If you can actually convince yourself that what we see in that video is even remotely "comparable" to what was called "rolling a drunk" you're the most incredibly gullible person I've ever encountered. That was vicious, violent, murderous assault against a helpless innocent victim without any justification or excuse whatsoever.

<_<

I'll go with "gullible" for $1000.

#62 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 15 September 2019 - 09:45 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 September 2019 - 06:12 PM, said:

These are mostly teens. Teens hang together and imitate what they see on the internet and in movies. Groups of five, six or more robbing and then stomping someone, regardless of race is all over the internet. The worse the better, because their antics will likely go 'viral'. These are not your 1950's teenage thugs.

It almost sounds like you are making excuses for them.

#63 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 15 September 2019 - 09:53 AM

View Poststick, on 15 September 2019 - 09:45 AM, said:

That's because I'm not.

#64 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:00 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 15 September 2019 - 05:49 AM, said:

It wasn't a hate crime? This was a bunch of black people beating down a white guy. Curb stomping him after he was down, but I guess hate crimes are only against specially protected classes?

Usually hate crimes involves one of the attackers saying something, anything racist. For instance this hate crime from my old city.. For people complaining about hate crime laws, you're real quick to call one, when you want it to be.
A white man went on a shooting spree at Krogers, ONLY shooting blacks, but it's not hate crime no matter how much someone wants it to be.

How do you know that this group of thugs hasn't attacked-rolled-"finessed" any black drunks?

Edit: The Krogers shooting was charged as a hate crime. Turns out he target a black church first.

But this one is not.
https://www.azfamily...d02e1aadda.html

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 15 September 2019 - 10:13 AM

#65 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:22 AM

View PostLadybird, on 15 September 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

Usually hate crimes involves one of the attackers saying something, anything racist. For instance this hate crime from my old city.. For people complaining about hate crime laws, you're real quick to call one, when you want it to be.
A white man went on a shooting spree at Krogers, ONLY shooting blacks, but it's not hate crime no matter how much someone wants it to be.

How do you know that this group of thugs hasn't attacked-rolled-"finessed" any black drunks?

Edit: The Krogers shooting was charged as a hate crime. Turns out he target a black church first.

But this one is not.
https://www.azfamily...d02e1aadda.html

<censored>ing PATHETIC. :groan:

#66 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:26 AM

View PostRock N, on 15 September 2019 - 10:22 AM, said:

<censored>ing PATHETIC. :groan:

Sure is. Hypocrite.

#67 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 15 September 2019 - 11:37 AM

View PostLadybird, on 15 September 2019 - 10:26 AM, said:

Sure is. Hypocrite.

No, YOU are PATHETIC.

You're so obtuse that you couldn't even grasp THAT.

#68 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 15 September 2019 - 12:50 PM

View Poststick, on 15 September 2019 - 09:45 AM, said:

yeah, almost. <_<

#69 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 15 September 2019 - 03:23 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 15 September 2019 - 12:50 PM, said:

yeah, almost. http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif

Listen you racist..Some people did some things..and that's the end of the story..http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif.Bottom line is that these ass hats didn't do this because they are black..they did it because this is what these people do not because of the color of their skin..but the color of their heart. If they are Somalis then they (and maybe their entire family) should be put on a plane back to the earthly paradise they escaped from.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users