RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: 'ISIS Bride' Loses First Round, Won't Be Allowed Into The - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

'ISIS Bride' Loses First Round, Won't Be Allowed Into The Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:44 PM

'ISIS Bride' Loses First Round, Won't Be Allowed Into The United States

EMILY ZANOTTI
Daily Wire
3/5/19

EXCERPT:

Hoda Muthana, the so-called "ISIS bride" who is trying to work her way back into the United States after escaping to join the terrorist organization, has lost her first legal battle, and will not be welcomed into the U.S. on an "emergency" basis.

The Washington Times reports that a federal judge denied Murthana's attorneys' claims that she is under severe duress and must return to the United States, even before her petition for citizenship is litigated. He denied the motion which requested Muthana's case be heard on an "emergency basis," rather than when it comes up for review on the federal docket.

Muthana will remain in a refugee camp in Syria with her toddler son until the court officially takes up her case, which could happen in the next several months. The federal judge who heard the emergency motion on Monday did agree that Muthana's case "has merit," so it was not dismissed entirely.

Muthana's case is complex. She believes she is a citizen and should be allowed to return to the United States because she did not renounce her citizenship when she left to join the Islamic State in Syria. After discovering that the "terrorist life" wasn't all it was cracked up to be, she, like many other westerners who thought they were signing up for a romantic crusade through the Middle East, says she regrets her decision and wants to return home to Alabama.

The United States, of course, contends that Muthana is not a citizen and never was, because her father was a Yemeni diplomat living in New Jersey at the time of her birth, and the children of diplomats inhereit the citizenship of their parents, not the citizenship of the country in which they reside.

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:15 AM

I'm really working hard to come up with some tears to shed...

#3 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:25 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 06 March 2019 - 01:15 AM, said:

I just 'shed' something else for her.... And it wasn't out my eyes either.

Oki

#4 User is offline   linewinder 

• Ichi Go Ni

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:26 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 06 March 2019 - 01:15 AM, said:

My tears are for those Americans who died, and their grieving families, because of her aid,comfort and reproductive services to
our enemies.

#5 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:12 PM

I'm sure she feels REAL bad about it all. Or maybe she misses electricity and hot water?

Mark

#6 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:28 PM

Damn I feel so bad for her. Can we use a drone to send her a 'care package' ASAP?

Oki

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users