RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Bubblegum Encrusted Diamond Earrings - RightNation.US

-----
"And what is it you're wearing tonight?""This is a one of a kind design by *Blah.* Draping me in chicken feathers and tar is the latest rage. Wadded bubble gum encrusted diamond earrings and matching choker by *Blah* and my shoes are an exact replica of Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel."How soon before the "I love me" crowd is done with their award shows? Why must we all suffer? Golden Globe, Emmy's, People's Choice, Oscars, MTV.......tell me the difference, please. Pickings are less than slim this year. The only movie worth mentioning as a fun and entertaining one seems to be "The 40 Year Old Virgin." Well, maybe Sean Penn's heroic bass boat rescue with 50 of his best photographers and a full makeup table sitting in the boat as he waded through flooded streets in a bullet proof vest saving Katrina victims but I digress. Noone can write anything THAT brilliant. That's what stars think up on their own time.This year seemed to be more about the stars then their own movies. "War of the Worlds" completely blew chunks. So did that Batman sequel Katie Holmes was in. Gawd, can't even remember the sequel's name. But, I can tell you all about Tomkat and their coupling! I can give you web addresses of TomCruiseisNuts, ScienTOMogy, and FreeKatie. Then there's the "BrokeBack Mountian" movie. The white people's equivalent to the DownLow. Except, we get sheepherders. But this movie about deception and cheating on spouses and not being honest to their families despite children being involved is going to run away with awards. It's the cutting edge real life version and close to home of the Hollywood. That's why they are nominating it so much. They can identify and truly want to be sheep. Well, they are sheep! Or lemmings. Pick an animal that follows the herd mentality.Then, the constant competition of Jennifer Aniston not being hurt by her husband leaving her. She has done how many movie flops since last year? Including a "racy" sex scene (yea, I don't think THAT stuck out in too many minds. Let's go look at our pet rocks.), champagne with Oprah, depressingly walking on a beach, frollicking with Vince or lapdancing for him in daylight, etc.... If only her ex (beautiful as he is) would just admit he has impregnated, in the process of adopting, and living with Jolie. Then maybe we could quit Googling Brangelina and move on.More news---Paris Hilton has slept with the other 50% of Hollywood while making a burger commercial, Nick and Jessica split, Britney and K-Fed had a baby, George Clooney wants us to be kind to terrorists and is in the process of making bumper stickers, Babs is spewing garbage on her site and learned about spell check....See, why do we need to have these awards when Hollywood does just fine on their own? No wonder their movies are flopping. And quit it with the damn sequels or 1970s popular shows!!!! PLEASE!!!! Use that space between your ears and entertain us on the big screen and not about your life story. It gets dull.

6 Comments On This Entry

Hey, Batman Begins was not a sequal...it was a re-imagining. :lol3:

(Just thought I'd put the pin back in that grenade for you :lol: )

Chris Naron, on Jan 15 2006, 01:49 PM, said:

Hey, Batman Begins was not a sequal...it was a re-imagining. :lol3:

(Just thought I'd put the pin back in that grenade for you :lol: )

:lol: Thanks!

Newly, on Jan 15 2006, 08:03 PM, said:

:lol:

I thought this whole blog entry was a quote from a mag...I was looking for a link! THis was awesome Annie !!!

Thank you! :lol: Courtesy of endlessly reading and becoming sadly addicted to all their crap. I'm going to try not to Google "Brangelina" tonight. Maybe Brad and Angie will adopt Jennifer and Vince. :lol3:

spurwing plover, on Jan 16 2006, 11:07 AM, said:

I saw the origional claccis version of WAR OF THE WORLDS and it was probibly better and have you ever seen the origional movie BATMAN based on the 60s TV series? kind of fun :lol:

I think I saw the original War of the Worlds. Remember bits and peices of it and I did like it. :lol: I don't think I saw the original Batman. May have to rent these two. The one Cruise was in was just plain old dumb. Made no sense. Graphics were pretty good but the ending with (*****SPOILER*****) his son living left me scratching my head asking how in the world that happened??? I mean---didn't the kid run into a complete wall of fire and had everything exploding around him? The ground was torched and so was everyone else. It amazed me that the house Tom and little Timmy were in wasn't set aflame since it was only a few feet from the warzone. :lol3:
You've gone and nailed them to the wall with this blog! Nicely done! I saw the Pink Panther has been remade. Supports your point well, doesn't it?! Get your nose out of 'People' magazine. Do what I do. Read the tabloid headlines at the super market, that way you know what's going on without actually buying one! Your comment about Brad adopting Angeline is a hoot. I heard it about Michael Douglas too, adopting Catherine Zeta-Jones the way he did! :lol3:
Great job! That deserves a cup of coffee! http://smileys.smile.../12/12_4_38.gif

BARman29, on Jan 18 2006, 03:46 PM, said:

You've gone and nailed them to the wall with this blog! Nicely done! I saw the Pink Panther has been remade. Supports your point well, doesn't it?! Get your nose out of 'People' magazine. Do what I do. Read the tabloid headlines at the super market, that way you know what's going on without actually buying one! Your comment about Brad adopting Angeline is a hoot. I heard it about Michael Douglas too, adopting Catherine Zeta-Jones the way he did! :lol:
Great job! That deserves a cup of coffee!  http://smileys.smile.../12/12_4_38.gif

Thanks! :lol: I didn't hear that about Michael Douglas! And now, all I can afford is to pick a long line in the store and read them while waiting. (Shhhhhh--don't tell my secret. :lol3: ) I may move to just headlines in a bit.
Page 1 of 1

Be Yourself. Everyone is already taken.

http://img.photobuck.../Dsc00535-1.jpgI know when the Spirit of God is there, animals are the first ones to mellow out."If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers, 1897-1935"The poor dog, in life the firmest friend,The first to welcome, foremost to defend,Whose honest heart is still the master's own,Who labours, fights, lives, breathes for him alone,Unhonour'd falls, unnoticed all his worth,Denied in heaven the soul he held on earth,While man, vain insect hopes to be forgiven,And claims himself a sole exclusive heaven."Lord Byron Inscription on the monument of his Newfoundland dog, 1808" He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He willbe yours, faithful and true, to the last beatof his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy ofsuch devotion." Unknown

The Nauseatingly Cute Section

Links

Help Support Rightnation.US!Click HERE!Visit our store!Click HERE to shop!

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays