RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: An Insomniac's Corner - RightNation.US

- - - - -
Rosie O'Donnell, the outspoken liberal on The View, recently made yet more uneducated remarks. Spouting off her mouth on the side of sympathizing with terrorists possibly. Living in her wealthy world in America, she has the right to speak her mind. What she doesn't understand is that the terrorist mothers and fathers aren't sorry...
- - - - -

Reality Shows and You

I was watching The Bachelor last night and couldn't help but think two things:
- - - - -
I've been thinking of how to eulogize you. I'm going to let the ones that loved you and knew you speak. Please know that you are in all of our hearts, even the ones that didn't know you, on September 11. We won't forget. We'll keep you in words and in prayers and be forever thankful that you touched so many lives in your...
- - - - -

For George Paris (9/11)

Guest Blogger CarolA1222 For George Paris (9/11):
- - - - -

The Armenian Genocide

I've been reading a few entries by members that are interested on learning about the Armenian Genocide. I thought maybe opening a blog on it might be helpful and lead to discussion.
  • 9 Pages +
  • « First

Be Yourself. Everyone is already taken.

http://img.photobuck.../Dsc00535-1.jpgI know when the Spirit of God is there, animals are the first ones to mellow out."If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers, 1897-1935"The poor dog, in life the firmest friend,The first to welcome, foremost to defend,Whose honest heart is still the master's own,Who labours, fights, lives, breathes for him alone,Unhonour'd falls, unnoticed all his worth,Denied in heaven the soul he held on earth,While man, vain insect hopes to be forgiven,And claims himself a sole exclusive heaven."Lord Byron Inscription on the monument of his Newfoundland dog, 1808" He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He willbe yours, faithful and true, to the last beatof his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy ofsuch devotion." Unknown

The Nauseatingly Cute Section

Links

Help Support Rightnation.US!Click HERE!Visit our store!Click HERE to shop!

1 user(s) viewing

1 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays