RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Ohio middle school students allegedly put urine, semen on food served - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ohio middle school students allegedly put urine, semen on food served Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:38 AM

Ohio middle school students allegedly put urine, semen on food served to teachers

May 21, 2019 / 4:36 AM / CBS News

Powell, Ohio -- Several middle school students are under investigation for allegedly putting bodily fluids into food that was then served to teachers, reports CBS Columbus, Ohio affiliate WBNS-TV.

The incident allegedly occurred Thursday at Hyatts Middle School in Powell, in a "Global Gourmet" class.

The Olentangy Local School District says that, during a student cooking competition, students allegedly contaminated the food they were serving to teachers judging the contest.

Students are alleged to have put urine and or semen into crepes fed to teachers.

According to information received by the Delaware County Sheriff's Office, a video of some of it happening was circulating Thursday.

School administrators learned of the alleged actions and contacted police.

The Sheriff's Office is investigating but no charges have been filed.

One charge that could apply is felony assault because it happened at school and against a teacher.

An attorney representing one of the suspects, Brad Koffel, told WBNS he urges everyone to use "caution before reaching any conclusions."

He said this "easily could have been a prank that may have been mocked up for the purposes of creating a video."

<snip>

Link

Never trust anyone under 15.

#2 User is offline   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:46 AM

You want flies with that? Disgusting.

#3 User is online   Oathtaker 

• <no title>

Posted 21 May 2019 - 05:16 PM

View PostLadybird, on 21 May 2019 - 06:38 AM, said:

Ohio middle school students allegedly put urine, semen on food served to teachers

May 21, 2019 / 4:36 AM / CBS News

Powell, Ohio -- Several middle school students are under investigation for allegedly putting bodily fluids into food that was then served to teachers, reports CBS Columbus, Ohio affiliate WBNS-TV.

The incident allegedly occurred Thursday at Hyatts Middle School in Powell, in a "Global Gourmet" class.

The Olentangy Local School District says that, during a student cooking competition, students allegedly contaminated the food they were serving to teachers judging the contest.

Students are alleged to have put urine and or semen into crepes fed to teachers.

According to information received by the Delaware County Sheriff's Office, a video of some of it happening was circulating Thursday.

School administrators learned of the alleged actions and contacted police.

The Sheriff's Office is investigating but no charges have been filed.

One charge that could apply is felony assault because it happened at school and against a teacher.

An attorney representing one of the suspects, Brad Koffel, told WBNS he urges everyone to use "caution before reaching any conclusions."

He said this "easily could have been a prank that may have been mocked up for the purposes of creating a video."

<snip>

Link

Never trust anyone under 15.

If this is true, horse whipping needs to be brought back.

I don’t trust anyone I don’t know.

Even the most basic forms of trust should be reserved for friends and family.

That is why we have contracts, social and otherwise.

This post has been edited by Oathtaker: 21 May 2019 - 05:17 PM

#4 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:53 AM

I know kids will be kids, but what happened in those classrooms for the students to have such disrespect for their teachers? Or, what is going on in their home life to have such disrespect in general.

I was a stupid kid, no doubt. Did plenty of dumb things. But something like this would never cross my mind.

It also must be stated that there is no conclusive proof the kids actually did this. In the article it states that tests are being done to see if this actually did happen.

Not justifying these actions in any way, but there is always more to the story.

#5 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:22 AM

View Posterp, on 22 May 2019 - 04:53 AM, said:

I know kids will be kids, but what happened in those classrooms for the students to have such disrespect for their teachers? Or, what is going on in their home life to have such disrespect in general.

I was a stupid kid, no doubt. Did plenty of dumb things. But something like this would never cross my mind.

It also must be stated that there is no conclusive proof the kids actually did this. In the article it states that tests are being done to see if this actually did happen.

Not justifying these actions in any way, but there is always more to the story.

I wasn’t exactly Sweet Polly Purebred but it wouldn’t have occured to me to do something this foul either. Of course, there’s much in the news about kids that leave me scratching my head these days.

I hope the prank really was fake. The teachers will never trust their students again.

#6 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:51 PM

View PostLadybird, on 22 May 2019 - 08:22 AM, said:

I wasn’t exactly Sweet Polly Purebred but it wouldn’t have occured to me to do something this foul either. Of course, there’s much in the news about kids that leave me scratching my head these days.

I hope the prank really was fake. The teachers will never trust their students again.

it's always amusing to see where you affix your outrage meter

#7 User is offline   GhostOfAndrewJackson 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:01 PM

I am surprised Pete Buttigieg did not stop by for lunch once he heard the news.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users