RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: 'Empire' actor indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury - RightNation.US

'Empire' actor indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:23 PM

Jussie Smollett update: 'Empire' actor indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury
A Cook County grand jury has returned a 16-count indictment against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, according to court records.
03/08/2019
ABC7 Chicago

<More Potential Good news About A Worthless POS Here>

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A Cook County grand jury has returned a 16-count indictment against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, according to court records. The Cook county State's Attorney's Office confirmed the indictment, which they said was returned by a grand jury on Thursday.

CLICK HERE to read the full indictment

Smollett was originally charged with one felony count of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report by the Cook County State's Attorney's Office on Feb. 20. There have been dozens of twists and turns since "Empire" start Jussie Smollett reported being attacked. Here are some key moments from the start of this story. Now the grand jury has returned 16 felony counts of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report.

The TV actor claimed he was the victim of a vicious hate crime in the Streeterville neighborhood on Jan. 29. He said two men physically attacked him while yelling racist and homophobic slurs, threw a chemical liquid on him and looped a rope around his neck. The grand jury returned two separate sets of charges. The first set are related to what Smollett told officers about the alleged attack, including that the attackers called him racial and homophobic slurs, struck him with their hands, put a noose around his neck, and poured some sort of chemical substance on him. The second set of charges are related to the second interview Smollett had with police about the alleged attack later that day.

A charge of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report carries a possible sentence of probation to three years. Smollett already pleaded not guilty to the first disorderly conduct charge. He was taken into custody and posted $100,000 bond to be freed. Experts believe it is likely he will strike a plea deal and potentially not spend time in prison.

(snip)

<More Potential Good news About A Worthless POS Here>

#2 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:59 PM

Somehow, this is all whitey's fault. Somehow.

#3 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:46 PM

I can't say that I feel sorry for the guy, you'd think a young man with the resources to post a $100,000 bail would find better things to do with his time. But he didn't, or couldn't. And the resources alone spent to solve a nonexistent hate crime should be reason enough for time behind bars. Race relations are bad enough already without adding this kind of fuel to the fire...

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:49 PM

Good. Screw that little sh*t.

<_<

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:59 PM

Just in time to publish my Magnum Opus "A False Flag Too Far". And good on Jussie for matching me dollar for dollar on the Victim Scale. What a loser bitch.

#6 User is offline   tailgunner 

• <no title>

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:02 PM

Another stupidity badge for a black.

#7 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:17 PM

But itís just a simple black mistake. Those racists just donít understand give him 1 chance. Every white boy gets 2 or 3. Damn racsist system

#8 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:24 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 08 March 2019 - 07:23 PM, said:

A charge of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report carries a possible sentence of probation to three years. Smollett already pleaded not guilty to the first disorderly conduct charge. He was taken into custody and posted $100,000 bond to be freed. Experts believe it is likely he will strike a plea deal and potentially not spend time in prison.

If this was his "first offense" I would agree with the experts. But my understand is that this is his second strike for something similar, though don't recall the details of the first one except that there WAS a prior.

Judges don't generally like it when you didn't "learn your lesson" the first time, so I predict at least a token amount of jail time: 10 days, 30 days, something like that.

Disorderly conduct as a "felony" ??? First I'd ever heard of that.

#9 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 09 March 2019 - 12:13 AM

View Posterp, on 08 March 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

Probably too many of them on the grand jury, therefore their findings are racist and should be summarily set aside...

#10 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 09 March 2019 - 12:15 AM

View PostSquirrel, on 08 March 2019 - 09:17 PM, said:

But itís just a simple black mistake. Those racists just donít understand give him 1 chance. Every white boy gets 2 or 3. Damn racsist system

He was just trying to start a conversation, and then capitalize on it and make a shidtload of $$$$ off it like he as raised to do... And making Trump and whitey look bad was just a massive layer of icing on that cake...

Now someone will have to check the cakes he gets in prison to make sure there ain't no nail file in it!

#11 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 09 March 2019 - 01:07 AM

View Posterp, on 08 March 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

It's the typical leftist proggy mantra; commit false flag attacks against one's ownself to generate sympathy for one's own deviant perversions against everything that was considered normal and good in the past for centuries especially by moral (especially white) conservatives.

#12 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 09 March 2019 - 01:09 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 08 March 2019 - 09:24 PM, said:

If this was his "first offense" I would agree with the experts. But my understand is that this is his second strike for something similar, though don't recall the details of the first one except that there WAS a prior.

Judges don't generally like it when you didn't "learn your lesson" the first time, so I predict at least a token amount of jail time: 10 days, 30 days, something like that.

There you go again?

Always on the wrong side.

It was far worse than just disorderly conduct and you should know better than that.

He had deliberately conspired/planned the entire thing and it is all indeed felonies and his stupid ass needs to burn for it. You act as if it's nothing?

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 09 March 2019 - 12:15 AM, said:

He was just trying to start a conversation, and then capitalize on it and make a shidtload of $$$$ off it like he as raised to do... And making Trump and whitey look bad was just a massive layer of icing on that cake...

Now someone will have to check the cakes he gets in prison to make sure there ain't no nail file in it!

In his case check for any lube.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 09 March 2019 - 01:33 AM

#13 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 09 March 2019 - 01:16 AM

Jussie Smollett update: 'Empire' actor indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury

http://artfcity.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/nelson-haha.gif

#14 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 09 March 2019 - 01:57 AM

View PostRock N, on 09 March 2019 - 01:16 AM, said:

http://artfcity.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/nelson-haha.gif

:lol: :yeahthat:

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 09 March 2019 - 12:33 PM

View PostRock N, on 09 March 2019 - 01:09 AM, said:

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 08 March 2019 - 09:24 PM, said:

There you go again?

Always on the wrong side.

It was far worse than just disorderly conduct and you should know better than that.

He had deliberately conspired/planned the entire thing and it is all indeed felonies and his stupid ass needs to burn for it. You act as if it's nothing?

???

You must've misunderstood Smithee's post. The initial charge against Smollett was merely "Disorderly Conduct", and Smithee was saying it didn't seem sufficient because clearly Smollett was guilty of far worse. Just like Smithee, I've never heard of Disorderly Conduct being a felony either. No way was Smithee attempting to suggest Smollett's crime was "nothing".

B)

#16 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 09 March 2019 - 12:33 PM

Don't drop the soap....

#17 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 09 March 2019 - 12:42 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 09 March 2019 - 12:33 PM, said:

???

You must've misunderstood Smithee's post. The initial charge against Smollett was merely "Disorderly Conduct", and Smithee was saying it didn't seem sufficient because clearly Smollett was guilty of far worse. Just like Smithee, I've never heard of Disorderly Conduct being a felony either. No way was Smithee attempting to suggest Smollett's crime was "nothing".

B)

Exactly.

#18 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>

Posted 09 March 2019 - 12:46 PM

The Cook County grand jury must have a strong case with a mountain of evidence.

#19 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 09 March 2019 - 01:04 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 09 March 2019 - 12:42 PM, said:

Exactly.

:yes:

#20 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 09 March 2019 - 01:10 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 09 March 2019 - 12:33 PM, said:

Don't drop the soap....

I donít think that that is a concern for him. Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users