RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Racist White Pride? - RightNation.US

Racist White Pride? Lest We Forget Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:33 AM

oki, on 10 October 2018 - 08:22 AM, said:

If justice is supposed to blind, then should everything else be as well? After all how can any society achieve true equality when one group receives something for what ever reason while another does not? Does this not breed anger and hostility from those who do not receive this? Often those who cannot or will not recognize this will justify it based on the past. Problem is there comes a point when one must take responsibility for themselves, for there own future and can no longer blame injustices of the past for their problems of the present. Those who do this overcome and achieve those who will not or cannot are essentially doomed to simply repeat the cycle. I know I have said this a few times but I think it bears repeating.

If racism is the reason why someone cannot achieve or get ahead in this nation then how do people who come here with nothing, not even knowing the language achieve a level of success while those of the same color or background born here cannot? Personally speaking, this alone tells me the failures of some have nothing to do with racism but everything to do with attitude, personal beliefs, family or community. All of which must be solved by the individual, family or community.

Oki

At some point you have to move on as a group. If you can legitimize racism then youíre not going to move forward. Youíre going to move backward. And this is the trend Iím seeing.

#42 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

• Right is Right and Left is Sinister
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:41 AM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 10 October 2018 - 09:33 AM, said:

At some point you have to move on as a group. If you can legitimize racism then you’re not going to move forward. You’re going to move backward. And this is the trend I’m seeing.

Exactly why it's a flawed and pointless pursuit. In Dim tactics, trotting out the old and used, but tried and true methods of the past, makes great sense. This is why they're still failing.
They'll always fail. A few anecdotal little victories here and there are enough to maintain the blind herd following them. The strange thing is that there doesn't seem to be many willing to dig into their core belief system and find out what it's really made of: The DNC of yore were the prime defenders of racism and fought savagely, murdering (literally) those opposed to the preservation of slavery as part of our culture. the blind really do lead the blind.

This post has been edited by HardRightBambi: 10 October 2018 - 09:42 AM

#43 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:56 AM

The pandering to various "victim" classes in order to gain power reminds me of nothing so much as the scene in "300" where Xerxes was talking to the hunchback:

Leonidas is cruel, he expects you to stand. I am kind, I only require that you kneel.

Perfect encapsulation of the difference between Right and Left if I ever saw it. Quick, succinct, and perfectly captures the difference in philosophies.

#44 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:03 AM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 10 October 2018 - 08:56 AM, said:

Oh Oki, you melt me, all this before I've consumed the day's coffee quota. From my own personal observations this has to be one of your finest examples of the command of logic, reason, and rational substance. You obviously get this subject and are totally capable of mounting an articulate and admirable defense. You have my respect and appreciation, for that.

Why thank ya'. It's one thing to take pride in something, but it's quite another when you believe it should ever be a defining factor or what you identify with first and foremost. When you ask a person to put certain things in order of what they feel is most important to them it says a lot about their beliefs, there loyalties and who they are. IE the big five in order of importance.

Nationality, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, parent, veteran, etc etc...

Mine...
#1 I am an American
#2. I am a Husband
#3. I am a father
#4. I am a bit of a Christian... only say this because I do believe on God, Jesus, Heaven Hell and such but don't always find myself doing what I should be or in Church all that much.
#5. I am a Veteran
#6. I am straight.
#7. I am White/Caucasian. To be exact German from Russia background.
Husband father already answered Gender...

This simple test really says a lot about how people identify themselves and what are the most important things about themselves.
Do they see their faith as the number one important thing about themselves, their race, their gender, their service to their country, their being a parent or being a spouse? Perhaps their orientation. It's not a hit on a person, just a simple fast and honest snapshot.

Oki

#45 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:15 AM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 10 October 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

So who's down with another untouchable? gay rights comes to mind.

Women.

Jews.

#46 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:15 AM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 10 October 2018 - 09:33 AM, said:

At some point you have to move on as a group. If you can legitimize racism then youíre not going to move forward. Youíre going to move backward. And this is the trend Iím seeing.

Exactly. Being an eternal victim does two things. One, it creates individuals or even entire groups of people who never reach their full potential, and two it creates a group much more vulnerable and often dependent on Government for substance. Sh$t happens, it's how you deal with it that sets you apart. Do you say wow is me curl up into a ball and hope someone comes along to help you or take care of you? Or do you fight with everything you've got to over come and move forward? Moving forward doesn't mean forgetting, it actually means the exact opposite... it means remembering, learning, and holding only those responsible, responsible not those who had nothing to do with it.

Oki

#47 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:16 AM

View PostSeverian, on 10 October 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

The pandering to various "victim" classes in order to gain power reminds me of nothing so much as the scene in "300" where Xerxes was talking to the hunchback:

Leonidas is cruel, he expects you to stand. I am kind, I only require that you kneel.

Perfect encapsulation of the difference between Right and Left if I ever saw it. Quick, succinct, and perfectly captures the difference in philosophies.

The analogy is accurate. The HollyWeird production has a basis in actual, factual history-though to what degree, I doubt we'll ever really know.- that there were a small group of Spartan city-state citizen warriors who stood in defiance and dared to dissent from a self styled divine being, -oh say like Alibama followed by dumpy old Hillary-is accepted, established fact, I concur. It's the outright fictionalized that invites my ire, however.

Though why the Left hasn't used that line "I require only that you kneel" , yet, I can't imagine.

#48 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:21 AM

View PostHardRightBambi, on 10 October 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

So who's down with another untouchable? gay rights comes to mind.

Women.

Jews.

Any criticism (even legit) of those (especially the latter) will get one roundly attacked and branded here.

Their claimed victim past/status makes them untouchable and above any and all question on anything.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 10 October 2018 - 10:27 AM

#49 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:27 AM

View PostDiamond369, on 10 October 2018 - 09:21 AM, said:

Is there or should there really such thing as racial pride? Why or why not? My guess is that white people just like all of us have much to be proud and much to not be so proud of. For every white person who has oppressed a black or brown person, there have been many who have not oppressed anyone, and contributed and yet have done great things, even at the cost of their own lives. However, that person could be white, black, yellow, red, or brown. In the end, If colors didn't exist, the whole world would be black. Deep down, we will really all one color.

Well, personally speaking my pride comes from who I am as person, what I have done, what my family has done, and the nation for which I am proud to call my home. The closest thing to racial pride I have is the fact that my Ancestors came here with nothing, built a life and even helped found a small town. I think part of the problem is that people all to often cannot separate the acts of individuals or even groups from skin color.
I can celebrate the fact that my ancestors are German Russian, but yet someone of color is simply expected to celebrate Black history or Black Pride as one big African jumble? I understand many don't know all the specifics or details of their ancestry, I get that. But at the same time it isn't right and it isn't fair to anyone. Hopefully that came out right, but, you are damn good at reading through my ramblings and understanding what I am trying to get at.

And, as always you are spot on, strip away our skin we are all the same.

Oki

#50 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

• I kick puppies

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:32 AM

View PostLadybird, on 09 October 2018 - 08:55 PM, said:

https://naawpusa.com/

Did you know that whites helped found the NAACP? I haven't been impressed with this organization's practices in the last few years, but they have accomplished much past.

Did you know that one of the main tasks at the founding of the NRA was to train freed slaves in how to defend themselves?

#51 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:32 AM

View PostRock N, on 10 October 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

Women.

Jews.

Women, it's SO been done. Too, too easy.

Jews? I'll go you one better and suggest a discussion on why the Left is so soft on and Pro- stick and rock throwing Palestinian. And by extension, why they're sympathetic to Muslims. It's relative to the topic at hand. You've heard of Black Muslims, I assume.

#52 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:42 AM

You list a bunch of unconnected complaints, some of which are out right lies, in pursuit of what? You donít want old institutions like the Miss Black America to go away or you want to hold your own and not be criticized?

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 10 October 2018 - 10:43 AM

#53 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:42 AM

Oki and Bambi

Youíre both right but unfortunately I think weíre going to see a period where the ďaggrievedĒ are going to demand their tantrum time first. Could last for years, or if whites decide they arenít going take the abuse the outcome could be violent.

But I see this new racism getting a lot of traction with young people, and theyíre kind of buying into this whole sales pitch from people like tg. The one that says America and itís societal infrastructure was built on racism and the work of slaves, therefore whites are still accountable to blacks as the beneficiaries of it.

This is, of course, nonsense but I think the generation of twenty somethings will go down that road with the blacks, and weíll see how long it takes for them to tire of it.

#54 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:11 AM

View PostRock N, on 10 October 2018 - 10:21 AM, said:

Women.

Jews.

Any criticism (even legit) of those (especially the latter) will get one roundly attacked and branded here.

Their claimed victim past/status makes them untouchable and above any and all question on anything.

Which is my point. None of it should get anyone attacked or branded. We're supposed to be further evolved than that. The first sign that you're infected is the rising to the surface of those who drop to all fours and begin defensive, emotion-based snarling over their protected victim status. The inevitable snivelling about how it should be all nice, non threatening and publicly acceptable. It's all liberal crap. That's facebook level playground squabbling. Preaching a flawed philosophy will always, always do you in, suck you under, shred you, and spit out the leftovers that serve no purpose. Fact is: I didn't ride in here on my tricycle festooned with shiny new conservative training wheels, itching to offend, up end, or generally upset the applecart. I question it. I challenge it and I'm not afraid of it. I've openly stated elsewhere that I'm the genuine article. Neither do I care about popularity points, fact IS fact and lie IS lie. If just a handful of people realize and digest just how infected we, as a country are with this liberal disease of PC niceties, and knuckling under to manufactured untouchables, afraid to question the validity right down to the bare metal and brass tacks, if just a few wake up, call it what it is and refuse to be part of the problem, then you've brought a lucky few out of the liberal darkness of true oppression. Then, you're a genuine conservative, not conservative LITE, not a go along to get along. You're firmly rooted in fact. You've thrown off the yoke of propaganda and fact is your torch to light your's and other's way. Fact is Kryptonite to liberals. Simply calling it what it is is enough to shake the ground the Left claims to stand upon.

Wanna know something really scary?? I'm not the best there is, and there are a WHOLE lot more out there just like me. I'm merely an advocate for the destruction of liberal sponsored lies and deceit and an advocate for the principles of conservative values. I'm a red meat conservative with no fear of being legitimately disproven. Fact is on my side and fact, logic and reason will ALWAYS supercede liberal crying and whining.

#55 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:28 AM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 10 October 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

Oki and Bambi

Youíre both right but unfortunately I think weíre going to see a period where the ďaggrievedĒ are going to demand their tantrum time first. Could last for years, or if whites decide they arenít going take the abuse the outcome could be violent.

But I see this new racism getting a lot of traction with young people, and theyíre kind of buying into this whole sales pitch from people like tg. The one that says America and itís societal infrastructure was built on racism and the work of slaves, therefore whites are still accountable to blacks as the beneficiaries of it.

This is, of course, nonsense but I think the generation of twenty somethings will go down that road with the blacks, and weíll see how long it takes for them to tire of it.

too true. I think when the horse is dead one should get off, however. It is incumbent upon us to make certain that at least a few of today's youth are versed in the truth and are fully armed with the facts of how to challenge the legitimacy of the liberal-infected and their precious, little victims.

#56 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:43 AM

View PostLadybird, on 10 October 2018 - 05:45 AM, said:

I already stated why blacks who are descendants of slaves are lumped into one category. African slaves were completely stripped of their language, identity, culture, and bodies in this country.

So are you saying that you approve of the discrimination of eligibility for awarding scholarships to blacks only, because they're black, but whites should not be eligible to receive scholarships only awarded because they're white based on atrocities that none of them are guilty of, nor were even alive when they occurred.

#57 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:55 AM

Italian Biker, on 10 October 2018 - 11:43 AM, said:

So are you saying that you approve of the discrimination of eligibility for awarding scholarships to blacks only, because they're black, but whites should not be eligible to receive scholarships only awarded because they're white based on atrocities that none of them are guilty of, nor were even alive when they occurred.

If a private entity wants to award scholarships to Eskimos, Italians, Jews, or the Irish, itís no skin off my nose.

#58 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:58 AM

View PostLadybird, on 10 October 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

You list a bunch of unconnected complaints, some of which are out right lies, in pursuit of what? You donít want old institutions like the Miss Black America to go away or you want to hold your own and not be criticized?

How about true equality, you know where no one gets any special anything just because of their race or beliefs?
Here is something to think about, how come each race has it's own pride month, but yet White Folk (if we want to celebrate anything) only get a day or so for various Nationalities? Saint Patrick's Day, October Fest, what about the people who identify as Italian, how about Russian, Greek, Norwegian, Irish, Swedish to name a few. Better yet how about a white person from South Africa, as they are technically African what does that make them?
Bi racial, African but White or White but African. That's the funny thing about self identifying by race first, you tend to have the wrong priorities in life and it leads you down a road to ruin.

Oki

#59 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:06 PM

Ladybird, on 10 October 2018 - 11:55 AM, said:

If a private entity wants to award scholarships to Eskimos, Italians, Jews, or the Irish, itís no skin off my nose.

No it isnít, but thatís really not the salient point here.

His question is about the double standard that exists when one racial group is given preference over others because of their race. Can you speak to that or are you going to hitch your wagon to the technicalities?

#60 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:08 PM

View PostLadybird, on 10 October 2018 - 11:55 AM, said:

I did not ask about Eskimos, Italians, Jews, or Irish receiving scholarships for being Eskimo, Italian, Jewish or Irish. I asked about the discrimination of eligibility of a scholarship based on skin color.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users